• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

White Oak 20" Bartlein 4 Groove 223 Wylde AR Barrel Sale

padom

SuperMod
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 13, 2013
    Southeastern, Pennsylvania
    Did anyone get the White Oak Camp Perry Virtual Sale email this afternoon? They have a special run Bartlein AR15 4 groove barrel for sale. Hell of a price for a Bartlein 20" AR barrel. I just picked one up to test out. Never shot a Bartlein 4 groove AR barrel.... They are saying its easier to get the gas port in the groove on these 4 groove vs a 5R.... We shall see how it shoots. Its a post ban unfortunately so Ill just have the muzzle threaded locally which is easy enough.

Probably time to unload some AR15 barrels laying in the safe that have been collecting dust for years not installed or shot. Ive been resisting letting go of that Gen1 Rainier Ultramatch Shilen Ratchet that puts 73 ELD's into tiny groups for a LONG time. Might be time. lolol

Yep, Bartlien. May be a while for me. Rifle currently has a krieger with 2500 rounds on it glued in. Probably won’t replace until that one is shot out.

Yep, Bartlien. May be a while for me. Rifle currently has a krieger with 2500 rounds on it glued in. Probably won’t replace until that one is shot out.

Gotcha. You got a lot of life left at 2500rd on a 223...haha. I have a new Seekins IRMT-3 upper receiver and SP3R V3 MLOK handguard sitting hair to throw this in. I also got a complete MEGA billet upper/lower set which has the SBU thick walled upper. Choices...hahahah

mine came and is installed and ready to shoot. Hurricane hitting this weekend and day after day of rain hasn't helped...