• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who are all the moderators ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use zero instead of o to get around the system

Some gap hornady shill will ban ya tho

Such hurt little feelings. 😭 Nice hissy fit though. Good for a few laughs.

If you only knew how many times you get reported and I reject them. Maybe I need to change my decision making in the future. You were actually reported a couple days ago.

Such hurt little feelings. 😭 Nice hissy fit though. Good for a few laughs.

If you only knew how many times you get reported and I reject them. Maybe I need to change my decision making in the future. You were actually reported a couple days ago.
Fucking grown ass men reporting others? Unbelievable. That's some kindergarten shit.
Which one of you diaper wearing POS ' is reporting others? Just go ahead and put tatle tail under your name.

popcorn-watching.gif

He was a complete cock on another site he was a mod on as well.

Doesn’t surprise me in the least.

Reactions: BurtG
He was a complete cock on another site he was a mod on as well.

Doesn’t surprise me in the least.
He being me? Only a mod on 2 sites and rarely do anything on the other site as it's slow.

Reactions: Earnhardt
Fucking grown ass men reporting others? Unbelievable. That's some kindergarten shit.
Which one of you diaper wearing POS ' is reporting others? Just go ahead and put tatle tail under your name.
I so legitimately want @Lowlight and the moderators to do a not top ten and release the ten douchiest reports every week. Guys that report people should earn a badge.

Do you realize if you made it to this point reading, it's a sad, sorry slow night on the hide?
Just get ready for the planned craziness of the 23rd. That'll change things.

Do you realize if you made it to this point reading, it's a sad, sorry slow night on the hide?
Just get ready for the planned craziness of the 23rd. That'll change things.
?

This post is pointless and I’m asking a moderator to please remove it.
You’ll DO it and LIKE it or we will protest you asses….

That’s got me thinking, do I get reported?

Status
Not open for further replies.