• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Who are all the moderators ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use zero instead of o to get around the system

Some gap hornady shill will ban ya tho

Such hurt little feelings. 😭 Nice hissy fit though. Good for a few laughs.

If you only knew how many times you get reported and I reject them. Maybe I need to change my decision making in the future. You were actually reported a couple days ago.

Such hurt little feelings. 😭 Nice hissy fit though. Good for a few laughs.

If you only knew how many times you get reported and I reject them. Maybe I need to change my decision making in the future. You were actually reported a couple days ago.
Fucking grown ass men reporting others? Unbelievable. That's some kindergarten shit.
Which one of you diaper wearing POS ' is reporting others? Just go ahead and put tatle tail under your name.

popcorn-watching.gif

Fucking grown ass men reporting others? Unbelievable. That's some kindergarten shit.
Which one of you diaper wearing POS ' is reporting others? Just go ahead and put tatle tail under your name.
I so legitimately want @Lowlight and the moderators to do a not top ten and release the ten douchiest reports every week. Guys that report people should earn a badge.

Do you realize if you made it to this point reading, it's a sad, sorry slow night on the hide?
Just get ready for the planned craziness of the 23rd. That'll change things.

Status
Not open for further replies.