• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who didn't see this coming? Seattle imploding?

There is another option for Seattle , hire roof top peace keepers. No Police involved but you still need your DPW crews with backhoes and dump trucks . Much like Walt Disney Parks as soon as garbage hits the ground a crew picks it up without notice, which will be your DPW Crew. Last point all we need is a small section of your local landfill and bulk lime, a noticeable decrease in crime by the end of the first day followed by a major decrease in street crime following from there.

This sounds like a plan to me! Hey, let's commandeer one of those seized Russian oligarch yachts and scout out potential islands. The @german can bring his submarine navy along for over watch.

• Haha
Reactions: Edgecrusher
Dixie is full too.....iffin you know what's good fer you.....past on through or go around.....per that " map " that was posted in some thread.....Gorilla country don't take kindly to outsiders
Well as I don’t partake in sex with family members I will steer clear of Dixie, you have my word…….

Well as I don’t partake in sex with family members I will steer clear of Dixie, you have my word…….
Nice to see that the false " reputation " ,for the most part ,is still believed, which means nobody wants to move here....Good ,we're FULL......... Pass on through or go around,makes no never mind to us.....

Nice to see that the false " reputation " ,for the most part ,is still believed, which means nobody wants to move here....Good ,we're FULL......... Pass on through or go around,makes no never mind to us.....
Same reason I said Wyoming was full. Dipshits like this. Seems like the type that would move somewhere and try changing everything.

What amazes me is how all these tech companies and supposedly smart, educated people pumped millions/billions of dollars into these cities building towers, and then aren’t just witness to wrecking the cities with leftist policy, but are actually complicit or active in creating drug and crime catastrophes. I get that they’ve been miseducated at hollowed out universities staffed by communists, but people used to realize quickly that college is bullshit, and the real world is nothing like it.

This generation of imbeciles doesn’t seem to understand that, and they’re applying this solipsistic and anti-intellectual philosophy and policy to incredibly disastrous results. There appears to be zero self reflection or attempts at course correction. Joe Biden is their perfect President. It s never his ideas or policies that are to blame. It’s always something else. There is always an excuse, so learning never takes place, and no amount of failure can make them change.

I’m at a complete loss as to how to deal with willful ignorance and the glorification of failure and misery. Conflict seems inevitable.

Well having lived in nome and I emmonak AK. For a few years Wyoming winters don’t scare me.
We're not worried about good folks, just the lefty shit heads who see our mountains on a July trip to Yellowstone and think it's like that all year here. Then they realize there's a solid eight months of cold/snow here with regular wind in the 40 mph range with gusts to 70 five days a week, they are gone the next spring. Especially if they are or have a woman with them.

I'll put it this way, it's mid June and I haven't even turned on my A/C yet, and still run the furnace at 65° a few nights a week to keep the wife from freezing when she gets up. She'd have us moving away too if I didn't keep reminding her it was her idea to move to Wyoming. At least I have her believing it was... ;)

We're not worried about good folks, just the lefty shit heads who see our mountains on a July trip to Yellowstone and think it's like that all year here. Then they realize there's a solid eight months of cold/snow here with regular wind in the 40 mph range with gusts to 70 five days a week, they are gone the next spring. Especially if they are or have a woman with them.

I'll put it this way, it's mid June and I haven't even turned on my A/C yet, and still run the furnace at 65° a few nights a week to keep the wife from freezing when she gets up. She'd have us moving away too if I didn't keep reminding her it was her idea to move to Wyoming. At least I have her believing it was... ;)
Good folks are ok. Just tired of people driving up property values because they are stupid enough to pay insane prices. Best I can say is show up, shut up and fit in. There’s a reason you wanted to move here, so don’t try to change it.