• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who do you think is doing the bombings in Austin?

I am sure the police/FBI/ATF already have a ton on this guy. If they subpoena'd his Google records, they have every keystroke... and if he had a Droid OS phone... they know everything.

The question you ask... whether we will ever find out the truth behind it all...

Remains open. But it seems that if they are rightwing nutballs, they get aired in public for weeks and everyone who ever though of owning a pickup, shooting a gun or going fishing... is an Enemy of the State. But if it's an ANTIFA Bernie campaign worker anarchist... nothing ever gets said.

Regardless... he was mentally ill... his actions and his death... prove it. Suicide by bomb. Not pleasant! But hey... he went out with a bang!

Cheers,

Sirhr
Maybe he was not mentally ill, just evil?

Meh, he'll never match this guy...

73867129.jpg

Digital footprint did him in quick. With the uni bomber family did him in, only due to printing his Manifesto had he not typed one he may have died of old age and never caught.

Because it was my never my position that the Alt-Right has a monopoly on politically motivated violence, or that the Congressional shooter was a member of the Alt-Right. All of the shooters I have named all had common links to the same Alt-Right media that you and Jerry subscribe to and share disinformation from and purport it as truth.

Or to sum it up, you are a liar.

BBB - Alt Right is a modern talking point from the Clinton camp. It updates the predecessor - Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. It is a pejorative that is intended to describe a general enemies list, just like deplorable, bitter clinger, and flyover country.

You are correct in that violence is not exclusive to one stripe. However in picking the pepper out of flyshit, we see that the ultimate individuals behind one cause or idealogy is often purposely fuzzy, b/c at the end of the day - there is no real distinction between the most obvious choices, as they were produced by the same people, and have the same outcomes.

That's why the threads on 4Chan are also linked as well. We watch this shit happen on a daily basis. Alt-Righters create conspiracy theories on 4Chan, and then it gets picked up by Inforwars, and pushed out to the rest of the extreme rights disinformation bubble. Basically all sources that aren't in the 4Chan-Inforwars-Breitbart food chain agree that Paddock was pretty much apolitical. Furthermore the shooting wasn't politically motivated.

BBB - I am taking note of you schillin' style as of late - you're getting better in their language and means of propaganda speak. I see you've even begun to adopt (whether you know it or not) Kurt Anderson's position in his book Fantasy Land which is propaganda to counter the on going efforts to wake up America, and which advances that people who do not accept truth as told by the MSM have a 'condition', and that b/c Trump has this condition, and this condition is now beginning to reach Congress - the situation is becoming dangerous.

Digital footprint did him in quick. With the uni bomber family did him in, only due to printing his Manifesto had he not typed one he may have died of old age and never caught.

And this brings us right back to waking America up. America has been sold out for 60 + years. The Clintons were merely the most overt / least cautious. That arrogance, combined with modern technology is going to bring about justice. HRC, and all the turds that surround her - leave a digital foot print. The NSA has it all. Folks that are interested should look into Bill Binney and Thin Thread Computing.

ETA - the shootings / bombings - it really IS deep state commy fucks, and it will intensify between now and mid terms. Prepare, think, act accordingly.

Last edited:
BBB - I am taking note of you schillin' style as of late - you're getting better in their language and means of propaganda speak. I see you've even begun to adopt (whether you know it or not) Kurt Anderson's position in his book Fantasy Land which is propaganda to counter the on going efforts to wake up America, and which advances that people who do not accept truth as told by the MSM have a 'condition', and that b/c Trump has this condition, and this condition is now beginning to reach Congress - the situation is becoming dangerous.

It's a natural position to take, since most of the bullshit theories that come out of there were started by agitators in the first place, and shilled by the usual suspects. Apparently it has gotten so bad that counter positions are being constructed to deal with it.

These guys are good at fabricating reality.

BBB - Alt Right is a modern talking point from the Clinton camp. It updates the predecessor - Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. It is a pejorative that is intended to describe a general enemies list, just like deplorable, bitter clinger, and flyover country.

You are correct in that violence is not exclusive to one stripe. However in picking the pepper out of flyshit, we see that the ultimate individuals behind one cause or idealogy is often purposely fuzzy, b/c at the end of the day - there is no real distinction between the most obvious choices, as they were produced by the same people, and have the same outcomes.

And this brings us right back to waking America up. America has been sold out for 60 + years. The Clintons were merely the most overt / least cautious. That arrogance, combined with modern technology is going to bring about justice. HRC, and all the turds that surround her - leave a digital foot print. The NSA has it all. Folks that are interested should look into Bill Binney and Thin Thread Computing.

ETA - the shootings / bombings - it really IS deep state commy fucks, and it will intensify between now and mid terms. Prepare, think, act accordingly.

In case you missed it, BBBB went Tango Uniform.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I have found it both interesting and appalling that every time the media refers to this bomb-making-retard... They keep saying "He is a white male from... blah blah blah."

Because... when it's an A-rab... or a black... or a Hispanic... it never makes the news. But every time this mental-midget is referenced... it is White Male.

In the mean-time... a former corrections officer with SWAT background stopped a school shooter cold in Maryland... with no student deaths, two minor injuries and one very dead shooter... And what do we have?

giphy.gif

Just 'sayin...

Tucker,
We know you are seriously into masochism because u stay a moderator, and we fear u will let splat back in, in 30 days, because you like pain.... and all that so would you like do the hide a favor and use a very sharp file on your lower region and maybe pour alcohol on it to satisfy your bent needs rather than let splat back in to torture both you and us....
Just sayin....... pleeze..... ??

Reactions: Tucker301 and 1J04
Tucker,
We know you are seriously into masochism because u stay a moderator, and we fear u will let splat back in, in 30 days, because you like pain.... and all that so would you like do the hide a favor and use a very sharp file on your lower region and maybe pour alcohol on it to satisfy your bent needs rather than let splat back in to torture both you and us....
Just sayin....... pleeze..... ??

Did Tucker give him a vacation?

Love the less than complementary descriptions under the avatar, I assume are assigned to dimwits that earn them.

Reactions: Tucker301
Here’s my two cents. I am a former Army EOD Tech and have some insight into these type things. If there were failures in anyway, (detonations in transit) highly likely it is not a trained individual. I have seen the training materials that the “other side” uses and small random devices is not their style. It costs them too much in resources to even get an operator over here, so they need a larger kill ratio. Given the size of the devices and lack of casualties I’d say it has to be a random individual (personal motives), they could be ex-military, but probably not. Since the devices are “evolving” I’d assume that is the learning curve of a novice. It will not be long until forensics tells us exactly what parts he used and even when and where they were manufactured. From there you can trace serial numbers to products and distribution. Unless you know exactly how that investigation is conducted there is almost no way to get away with this type of thing. Especially if you are sourcing parts from anything made in the past 30 years probably longer. It’s a local nut job, and they cannot hide very long. Also, it is highly likely it is a white male, statistically speaking. We should ban white military aged males, that might work!

Reactions: Foul Mike
I really do regret that they were not able to capture him alive.
You get NO human intel from a corpse. How did this asshole think and found out what he knew?
Does he have any friends? Do they have plans?
I don't know, do you or anyone else?
I am sure they will dig up lots of stuff and I hope he is not a member here but none the less they will know a lot of things on a computer but never as much as if they were actually able"question" him.
Was there one round fired and if so, why. FM

Appears there was a round fired trying to prevent detonation of the device.
Or maybe just trying to get a justifiable kill.
Either way ok by me.

Screw courts, trials, rehab , probation, and release in this type of case.

Intresting, the news said 1 shot.
Would think protacal was 2 and a controll?
Thats what is taught isn't it?

The civilian lawyer says empty the mag, and say (I was in fear of my life), then don't talk!

What do you all want to bet there will be a copy cat with in 2 weeks. Somewhere if not Austin.

I am lost here, mostly because I don't read the news. What is the controversy about a shot being fired?

No contraversy in a shot needed.
But just one is wierd!

2 center mass 1 to the head as a controll.