• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Who else hates leg day?

Re: Who else hates leg day? Not Me

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For me, everyday is leg day... Lol </div></div>
gotta love it... right???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For me, everyday is leg day... Lol </div></div>
gotta love it... right??? </div></div>

You just accept it as you focus on your goal.

I love leg day, its the only day Im guaranteed to feel like Im about to yak. Yesterday we did weighted jumping split squats, light weight 90-105lbs but high rep count with a high cyclic rate for 8 sets and short breaks (this was new to me). I warmed up with 15 min on a stationary bike at a med to high spin, and after the jumping squats we went into out normal leg work out. It was a good day! I had to keep a trash can close by during the split squats.

Leg day Wednesday, can't wait to swell'em up!

It's gonna make me feel like throwing the fuck up but that's what keeps me coming back if that makes sense.