• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who here has changed their politics in the past 5-6 years?

Always been a libertarian, but I trusted the republican party more several years ago than I do now. Until this year I was always registered Republican so I could vote in their primaries but now I'm registered independent as of a couple months ago.

Reactions: E. Bryant
I've always been a small "l" libertarian, a few of them even got elected in Alaska but that was 30 or 40 years ago.
I guess the main thing that has changed for me is that I used to vote for Republicans thinking they would do some good, now I vote for Republicans just to spite the other side.

I've always been a small "l" libertarian, a few of them even got elected in Alaska but that was 30 or 40 years ago.
I guess the main thing that has changed for me is that I used to vote for Republicans thinking they would do some good, now I vote for Republicans just to spite the other side.
But you aren’t spiting the other side. You are doing exactly as directed as most of us have. Both sides are part of the same system.

Reactions: E. Bryant
The democraps have been the majority for two years. They passed everything they wanted. Watch the news and you will hear them blaming the republicants for inflation and everything else. In 16 the republicants had the majority and could pass anything they wanted. They blamed the democraps.
Send them money to get reelected and then they will fuck you some more.
You that want to vote for the lesser of two evils are just saying that you are happy to be boiled slowly like the frog. Either way we are fucked. Do it now or wait for the eventual

But you aren’t spiting the other side. You are doing exactly as directed as most of us have. Both sides are part of the same system.
I agree that they're two sides of the same coin but I'm not a big enough conspiracy buff to believe I'm "doing as directed".

Attachments

• 20200403_021322.jpg
    20200403_021322.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 16