• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who loves hot sauce? I know i do.

I will share with you my favorite recipe for my favorite breakfast bomb.

Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Take one can of corned beef hash. and put the contents in a skillet.

View attachment 7448998

Then take a consumate number of chopped red peppers and cherry tomatoes that have been cut in half and layer on top of the hash.

View attachment 7448999

Place the skillet in the oven for twenty minutes. Remove then crack two eggs over this redneck casserole.

View attachment 7449003

Put the skillet back in the oven for eight minutes if you like your eggs well done. Probably half that time if you like them over easy. Then remove.

View attachment 7449005

Then spread sharp cheddar cheese over the simmering sensation.

View attachment 7449006

Place the skillet back in the oven for two minutes then remove.

View attachment 7449008

You can probably eat this right out of the skillet but the more sophisticated and discriminating diners will use a spatula to place your creation in a plate or bowl.

View attachment 7449009

You are now ready to top off the breakfast bomb with massive quantities of Cholula. Bon appétit!

View attachment 7449010
This the answer to one of Life's Quandaries.

Reactions: Longshot231
This the answer to one of Life's Quandaries.

I must admit that after eating this in the morning, I can skip lunch.

I put this right up there for finding a restaurant that serves all-you-can-eat jalapeño poppers.

For those that do not like the burning after effects of eating peppers try taking imodium ad after eating said spicy food. Sure helps me when I eat this:
IMG_8142.jpg

Reactions: FishinGuns
I know Famous Dave’s is chain BBQ, but it’s the best chain restaurant bbq I’ve had.

Reactions: Kir
The El Yukateco green hobinero and XXX is a staple in our house between me and my youngest son.
When i went to Trinidad i tried the Berties hot suace made with Scorpion peppers and it is fantastic, good heat but alot of flavor. Anyone that likes shirocha suace for its flavors should give berties a try.

For those that do not like the burning after effects of eating peppers try taking imodium ad after eating said spicy food. Sure helps me when I eat this:View attachment 7449060

Imodium AD rocks. I was on antibiotics for a couple months and thats the only thing that kept me even close to normal. Pepto Bismol was a joke.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
For those that do not like the burning after effects of eating peppers try taking imodium ad after eating said spicy food. Sure helps me when I eat this:

Imodium AD rocks. I was on antibiotics for a couple months and thats the only thing that kept me even close to normal. Pepto Bismol was a joke.

I stopped having stomach problems when Lady Macbeth left the house. I never felt better!

You are defeating one of the primary benefits of spicy food by taking imodium or pepto.

If you hit it heavy the anus is going to burn. But after that "cleansing", its like you are a new and improved version of self.

And, drink lots of water. If you going to suffer might as well make the relief all that more explosive.

You are defeating one of the primary benefits of spicy food by taking imodium or pepto.

If you hit it heavy the anus is going to burn. But after that "cleansing", its like you are a new and improved version of self.

And, drink lots of water. If you going to suffer might as well make the relief all that more explosive.

NO Saltman,

I love the hot & spicy. Some Thai Drunken Noodles with shrimp, heat level 7-8 is some good eating.

The Imodium is to control the side effect of too many antibiotics for too long.:poop:(n)