• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who of you bullshitters claims 1/4 MOA all day? Show us all you proof?

Next thing the OP is going to claim is "some" exaggerate the size of their wiener.

R

Elvis do it.gif

If you say so. I wasnt the only one there nor the only one load developing that day. What are you looking for? A video of a play by play and a semen sample? I bet you'd settle for just the latter.
I’m looking for entertainment in the bear pit, you outdid yourself by providing it.

Reactions: Jgunner
In the past year, more math wizards have sprung up in "competitive shooting" than ever before. I say "competitive", because I've yet to see many (if any) showcase their trophies that they won - but I don't pay attention to that kind of stuff too much. Instead, they turn into forum pigeons - strutting around like they know everything and shitting all over the place before flying off having contributed nothing.

If you don't like some random dude's group, that is your right. However instead of stroking your own barrel (so to say - OP's a fag) by shitting all over the guy. Ignore what he posts and eat your bag of dicks in a corner silently. Move on....you will get over it...I promise...the world has already gotten over you.

The precision rifle disciplines have exploded over the past couple of years. I am thankful for it because of all of the amazing new pieces of equipment and components that I can use for my personal enjoyment. That also means that we are going to have quite a few newer shooters to our passion. What better way to deter them from wanting to continue to be in our community than by taking a big ol' dump in their post when they are proud of what they've accomplished. So what if they can't repeat it the next day? Did it physically injure you? I bet they continue to go out and try...and that means more shooters.

I will now go shoot 400 different 3-shot groups and plaster them all over the forum just to irritate the pigeons.

Maybe #3 times in a Great Week :) 0.25 all day Not I :rolleyes:
An original Remington model 722 vintage 1955 ,second caretaker ;) Handloads 53. Gr. Sierra's with BLC-2 no less .

Attachments

• Labor Day Targets Close up 1.jpg
    Labor Day Targets Close up 1.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Labor Day Targets Close up 2.jpg
    Labor Day Targets Close up 2.jpg
    521.4 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: MarshallDodge
Well, I guess I won’t win any BS awards with my groups. This is as good as I get. 5-shot group out of a RPR using MilSurp ammo.

IMG_1488.jpeg

So, we seem to have a never ending supply of, so called, shooters who think that 1/4 MOA is perfectly reasonable. Lets see the proof. I want to see BRE results over 300 rounds & F Class over 300 rounds. Show me the results or cowards you must be.
Thread 'Seating depth test interpretations... uh... assistance.' https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...h-test-interpretations-uh-assistance.6981396/

just beyond 200y. But whatever. Not "all" day, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

Screenshot_20240319_220130_Chrome.jpg

So, we seem to have a never ending supply of, so called, shooters who think that 1/4 MOA is perfectly reasonable. Lets see the proof. I want to see BRE results over 300 rounds & F Class over 300 rounds. Show me the results or cowards you must be.
BRE like the cheese, orrrrr....??

If you say so. I wasnt the only one there nor the only one load developing that day. What are you looking for? A video of a play by play and a semen sample? I bet you'd settle for just the latter.
"Load developing" and "Semen" sample.....what exactly was going on that day? Please don't answer!

"Load developing" and "Semen" sample.....what exactly was going on that day? Please don't answer!
Do you need a sample as well? I can produce roughly 2 a day, but if i save up a few days it is more sizable, unlike my groups. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: MadDuner
I neglected to mention that All of MY ,5.56x45 and .223 Rifles shoot .224" every single shot ,less a few thousand's of jacket removal .
Now If I could get MY LM to produce holes that size , I'd win every match .

Hornady-Black-Dime-5-shot-group.jpg

And I swear the dimes aren't covering anything. Nevertheless... there's that ****ing flyer!

1710958862077.png

I may go to the range this weekend. I'll try to shoot a good 10-round group!

Done back in the 90's with an A2 Bushmaster 20" chrome lined no less and off the ground ,NO Bipod . Range day demonstration on the benefits of hand loading verses factory garbage ,as I was RO . Those were bulk Winchester 55 grain W/cannalure no less and BLC-2 , 25.5 Gr. 200 yd. Nikon 1 St. series Monarch I believe ,I'll have to Dbl check that as I still have those rigs .

Target AR BM #387.jpg
Target AR BM #387 2.jpg

Reactions: Ronws and Jgunner
I've got a target in a frame I hang above a trophy plaque. .4something at 100yds.....with a pistol. Best group of the year in IHMSA.
I'm not gonna walk out to my Chikn Coop to take a picture....BECAUSE.....
View attachment 8377761

My best was 10 shots a tad less than 1.5” on the BB turkey. Custom built XP100 in 7BR before optics were allowed. No, never repeated. Always quit while you’re ahead.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Serious question: What is a Basil rifle? Was this a typo or is it something I don’t know about?
I had not heard of those but I just did a quick search and wonder if it is a gun or system designed by Basil Tuller.

Which makes more sense than the other Basil I know. Basil Rathbone, the guy who played Sherlock Holmes in the original movies.

Reactions: The D
It’s from Austin Powers, Basil is a British guy, and Austin was talking to him

3 in reference to the two Asian Twins, Twins Basil, so for me it’s threesome.

I have 3 hence the joy soon to follow
Ah, I gotcha now. Awesome

is this a 1/4'' group ? did this with a TC encore hand cannon 730 waters 15'' 400yd

Attachments

• 0930170909.jpg
    0930170909.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 23
What group sizes really show is very little ; Unless one is shooting Multiple Groups of #5 shot groups .

Not much data is collected on 3-5 shots , now shooting #3-5 shot groups or #5 - 5 shot groups gives a decent database and shows a weapons true repeatability . ;)

Reactions: Ronws
What group sizes really show is very little ; Unless one is shooting Multiple Groups of #5 shot groups .

Not much data is collected on 3-5 shots , now shooting #3-5 shot groups or #5 - 5 shot groups gives a decent database and shows a weapons true repeatability . ;)
Well yeah....but I'm sort of thinking that you missed the point of this thread :cool:

Well yeah....but I'm sort of thinking that you missed the point of this thread :cool:

Naw I got it alright . Just saying . While we're on the subject at hand Powder burns on the paper is an immediate disqualification

Not pointing fingers :)

• Haha
Reactions: Baron23
Just tired of the " my rifles 1/4 moa rifle" all the time bullshit or 1/2 MOA for that matter.
I've been reading this bullshit for years & I've had enough.
Anyone who claims this bullshit has to show a 10 shot group or fuck off, not interested in your garbage.
Give me one 10 shot group & I'll believe you for the next 100 shots.
An 11 shot group would be even more gooder...:rolleyes:

Full magazine or nothing ;) I wish I could catch a weather break , Not gonna happen for a spell ,as all the Shit is blowing our way ,raining on as the Snow storms now are passing eastward . Hope this makes all the east coast dipshits happy that whined about NO Winter !. :rolleyes: