• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who profited from 9/11?????

c44292b051970b83.jpg

Ron Paul speaks logically so he doesn’t connect with the masses that are illogical themselves. What Rudy did was placate to the emotions of people which is very effective on the majority of the population which can’t think rationally.

Ron would be shunned if he posted on the hide. He would have been banned many times and working on a permanent. He is the antithesis of the statist mindset that is prevalent here.
They use nationalism, patriotism, freedom and a few others as a tool. They have used it for starting wars/conflicts across the globe.
Wrap it up in the flag and the masses will cheer!!!
Go back to the beginning of the Ukraine bullshit and read the responses to the question... If China/Russia/Iran were building bases and biolabs in Mexico and Canada would it be okay? Certainly not!!! But when we do it in Ukraine it's good to go because.... We are the Red White and Blue!!! Spreading democracy and freedom!!! If that kills thousands of our young men that's okay because they killed millions of the enemy.

Following the attack on the Pentagon and the lack of videography and pictures with it, there is a severe lack of noticeable aircraft wreckage amongst the Pentagons rubble. I don't ever recall seeing a vertical stabilizer, sections of the fuselage, hell.....even an engine laying around! In the pictures above and here, you see the whole side of the pentagon crashed in, but where the F the aircraft? I don't see any wings, fuselage or vertical stabilizer. Is my tin foil hat not on correctly? Where's the plane? 😏

8fc29ee5-d021-439b-81dd-2e8dc3f0e41d.jpg

Something about watching 3 building come down at free fall speed into their own footprint makes me wonder. Just curious how many other skyscrapers have falling down from fire/damage? Seems wierd lol
There was nothing stopping the fire.

Normally you have a fire suppression system. THE WATER MAIN BROKE WHEN THE TOWERS FELL!

Normally fire fighters go fight it. DEAD!!!FROM WHEN THE TOWER FELL

No Sky Scraper in human history has ever burned that long uncontrolled.

Fire proofing on steel only protects from heat for so long. Then the steal starts to heat and expand.

That is why is fell!!!!

Gravity pulls down not sideway. That is why it fell straight down. Like this...

To all you controlled demo fuck tards. Why hi jack planes and run them into buildings... just to control demo them. That makes zero fucking sense.

This is a fucking shooting forum, you know what happens when a barrel gets hot right ... it starts getting wonky because the Steel expanded and has weakened. Your groups open up, poi shifts.

I can promise you buildings move, they’re not solid objects they are fluid. They are in a constant stat of change from thermal expansion wind and occasionally seismic forces.

Following the attack on the Pentagon and the lack of videography and pictures with it, there is a severe lack of noticeable aircraft wreckage amongst the Pentagons rubble. I don't ever recall seeing a vertical stabilizer, sections of the fuselage, hell.....even an engine laying around! In the pictures above and here, you see the whole side of the pentagon crashed in, but where the F the aircraft? I don't see any wings, fuselage or vertical stabilizer. Is my tin foil hat not on correctly? Where's the plane? 😏

View attachment 7954951
I think you’re actually trolling and don’t believe what you just write the plane hit the building at high speed and shredded to pieces there’s pieces of the plane all over the place. Stop being fucking retarded

Normally you have a fire suppression system. THE WATER MAIN BROKE WHEN THE TOWERS FELL!

Fire proofing on steel only protects from heat for so long. Then the steal starts to heat and expand.

That is why is fell!!!!

To all you controlled demo fuck tards. Why hi jack planes and run them into buildings... just to control demo them. That makes zero fucking sense.

This is a fucking shooting forum, you know what happens when a barrel gets hot right ... it starts getting wonky because the Steel expanded and has weakened. Your groups open up, poi shifts.

I can promise you buildings move, they’re not solid objects they are fluid. They are in a constant stat of change from thermal expansion wind and occasionally seismic forces.

the towers were designed to swing several feet +/- 3'...if i remember

when they were first built the upper floors were hard to keep staffed

as the building would move in high winds employees would get motion sickness...my aunt asked for a transfer to a different department

I think you’re actually trolling and don’t believe what you just write the plane hit the building at high speed and shredded to pieces there’s pieces of the plane all over the place. Stop being fucking retarded

A 737 has a wingspan of 117' and length of 110' to 138'. (+/- a few inches for the different models) Something that large with that much metal surface area doesn't just completely vanish and get shredded to pieces and become unrecognizable. *edit* In my opinion, you can not completely obliterate that large of an aircraft in a crash. There's no wings or fuselage sections to be seen in any of the pictures. Look at the sides of the building where the wings would've been.....No impact scars or wings seen period. Why not? Start following your own advice, my dude. Cheers! I mean no harm. 👊:cool:🤙

Last edited:
Just exactly what was in those offices that was combustible besides office furniture? The jet fuel would be exhausted in about 12 seconds and never reached a temperature that would soften steel.

What building codes were modified that would not allow such a thing to occur in the future? How many skyscrapers have fallen due to office fires alone? And to be more exact...fallen in their own footprint at freefall velocities?

A 737 has a wingspan of 117' and length of 110' to 138'. (+/- a few inches for the different models) Something that large with that much metal surface area doesn't just completely vanish and get shredded to pieces and become unrecognizable. You can't completely obliterate that large of an aircraft in a crash. There's no wings or fuselage sections to be seen in any of the pictures. Look at the sides of the building where the wings would've been.....No impact scars or wings seen period. Why not? Start following your own advice, my dude.
http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspiracy/q0290.shtml

sections inside a jet engines are some of the strongest materials known a man they’re one of the few things that survived

Now these articles require reading and and comprehension... are you sure you’re up to the challenge

Reactions: shoobe01
Just exactly what was in those offices that was combustible besides office furniture? The jet fuel would be exhausted in about 12 seconds and never reached a temperature that would soften steel.

What building codes were modified that would not allow such a thing to occur in the future? How many skyscrapers have fallen due to office fires alone? And to be more exact...fallen in their own footprint at freefall velocities?
1663013797881.jpeg

The building was on fire fuck tard.

1663013881657.jpeg

Notice the metal window frames that have literally melted and distorted from the heat? The core steel structure was doing the same thing.

That was my question. At the risk of being a fuck tard, WTF burned so long and hot? Sheetrock, insulation, carpeting, furniture, PVC?

If you remember, they also had to keep water on the rubble for days as it smoldered.

Well, the CFR did announce prior to 9/11 that we need a new thingy like when the Germans attacked Maui before WW1

That is why is fell!!!!

Big difference between the towers and the condo. The condo was old, and if I remember, there was little if any rebar used...thats why there are ongoing law suits because of that.

As the man said above, the windows that melted were aluminum, not steel. No way the fire from diesel fuel lasted long enough to weaken that whole structure. There was SOMETHING else at play and we'll likely neve know because the ones behind it are well insulated.

I'll bet you believe there was only one shooter in Dallas., eh? I wont lower myself to your level to get into a fucktard shouting match, but you need to wake up. W2B isnt entirely wrong.

Steel doesn't need to melt in order to lose substantial strength. For standard mild structural steel, 1000F results in about 40% of that at room temperature. Combine that with the distortion which would occur with uneven heating, and it's no wonder that the buildings failed in less than two hours.

To me, this angle feels like either a massive lab of understanding of structural dynamics, to deliberate misinformation (or maybe a bit of both).

And no, I don't have the same degree of certainty around the failure of Building 7.

Big difference between the towers and the condo. The condo was old, and if I remember, there was little if any rebar used...thats why there are ongoing law suits because of that.

As the man said above, the windows that melted were aluminum, not steel. No way the fire from diesel fuel lasted long enough to weaken that whole structure. There was SOMETHING else at play and we'll likely neve know because the ones behind it are well insulated.

I'll bet you believe there was only one shooter in Dallas., eh? I wont lower myself to your level to get into a fucktard shouting match, but you need to wake up. W2B isnt entirely wrong.
No... Its really that simple. Fire.

If it was something else. Prove it. The floor is yours.

Steel doesn't need to melt in order to lose substantial strength. For standard mild structural steel, 1000F results in about 40% of that at room temperature. Combine that with the distortion which would occur with uneven heating, and it's no wonder that the buildings failed in less than two hours.

To me, this angle feels like either a massive lab of understanding of structural dynamics, to deliberate misinformation (or maybe a bit of both).

And no, I don't have the same degree of certainty around the failure of Building 7.
The expansion that occurs is the issue.

The steel doesn’t need to melt. It shears the fasteners from expansion.

Buildings are not designed to sustain 1000+ degrees temperature for hrs on end. And by the warped aluminum window frames it was definitely over 1000 especially internally. It burned for over 6 hours

A 5 degree temp change on a 100” long piece of steel is .0036 of an inch. Now do that calculation for the structural pieces inside wtc7 and a 1000 degree temperature change... that is a lot of movement.

Every on is familiar with the Sr-71 right... it leaked fuel until the airframe heated and sealed the tanks. You know the J-58 in the Sr71 grew 6” at full tilt boogie.. from thermal expansion.

My reflection is fine.

I actually worked for a building inspection company, understanding the way buildings move was part of the job.

67BDB883-AA91-4247-98E8-F354C5029F58.jpeg

In new jersey with manhattan island in the back ground.

Over 3000 architects and engineers have said that fire alone could not cause the collapse of the towers which completely debunked the NIST report.

If you read the official 9/11 Commission Report, it states that several field office agents were surveilling and submitted reports on several of the alleged culprits. Those reports were either lost in the bureaucracy, or ignored, when they reached the desks of higher management. In sum, the paraphrased conclusion was massive intelligence failure.

So if we take it at face value, they were either massively incompetent, or you could plausibly think that with all the solid leads and surveillance that were conveniently "ignored" or "lost" you could also arrive at "let it happen on purpose." So which one is correct, the report's conclusion or the "conspiracy?" I don't think it matters, because either way, those responsible should have all been fired and/or possibly charged with crimes if deliberate.

But, due to this admittedly massive failure, a dozen of those responsible were instead promoted, then to "solve" the bureaucratic problem and the "needle in the haystack" problem, they implemented a half dozen more agencies to add to the bureaucracy, and engaged in further massive surveillance data to exponentially increase the size of the haystack in search of the needle; that was their "solution."

That right there tells me everything I need to know about our Federal Government.

This, right here. I would think if the steel melted from the jet fuel alone there would be twisting, leaning and finally toppling due to uneven heating.

They all dropped straight down like their legs were cut with shape charges. An expert demolition company couldn't have done a more perfect job.

We're not impressed.

Logically, all the girders were not equally impacted, thus some should have failed before others. To my reasoning that would have caused the building, from where the impact was, up. to tilt and fall, not come straight down as in a controlled demo. Let me say it again...

CONTROLLED DEMOLITION.

Or do you still believe there was only one shooter in Dallas?

This, right here. I would think if the steel melted from the jet fuel alone there would be twisting, leaning and finally toppling due to uneven heating.

They all dropped straight down like their legs were cut with shape charges. An expert demolition company couldn't have done a more perfect job.
Ex fucking actly. See my post.

And your thinking would be correct in the real world.

At least you had your clothes on
The expansion that occurs is the issue.

The steel doesn’t need to melt. It shears the fasteners from expansion.

Buildings are not designed to sustain 1000+ degrees temperature for hrs on end. And by the warped aluminum window frames it was definitely over 1000 especially internally. It burned for over 6 hours

A 5 degree temp change on a 100” long piece of steel is .0036 of an inch. Now do that calculation for the structural pieces inside wtc7 and a 1000 degree temperature change... that is a lot of movement.

Every on is familiar with the Sr-71 right... it leaked fuel until the airframe heated and sealed the tanks. You know the J-58 in the Sr71 grew 6” at full tilt boogie.. from thermal expansion.

My reflection is fine.

I actually worked for a building inspection company, understanding the way buildings move was part of the job.

View attachment 7955093
In new jersey with manhattan island in the back ground.

what I wana know is where the Anthranx that was used for green lighting the Iraq invasion came from.

Now there is a WTF?

B074FD5F-296B-461A-A5FB-B2A5D9256FEF.jpeg

Within 2 weeks of his death he is declared the culprit... case closed.

The strains came from American labs.

There is some bull shit surrounding this, but arguing over the way those structures failed, especially when its blantly obviously, is just a distraction... a narrative pushed to take attention off the real bullshit.

Dont fall for their attempt to mislead to hide the real what the fucks.

Smoke bellowed from Building 7 for hours. No jet fuel. Just a fire ignited by falling debris from adjacent building.

There is a lot more in play here than simple controlled demolition.

Reactions: Maggot
Anthrax from US labs...

1663023165600.jpeg

Invade Iraq...

Any takers.

Anyone arguing controlled demo is a useful idiot to distract from the real.

So kerosene melts steel. Got it.

Actually NIST had to retract the conclusion that building seven fell slower than free and could not support that a fire at one column on one floor cause the entire building to fall uniformly in it's foot print without damaging the Verizon building next to it.

As for the notion that saying Bush did it is soft racism against fanatical muslims, I would ask which group. There was an initial list the first day. But two of the guys on that list died the previous year. One from an illness, one from a traffic accident. So, they had a new list by the end of the day.

Two choices. A conspiracy. Or the FBI are idiots.

Reactions: camocorvette
Whether it was a controlled demolition that brought the towers down or the planes themselves is beside the point. This makes me believe it was an inside act of domestic terrorism with Bush and Cheney right at the core.

Lets not forget Osama bin Laden's family was cozy with the Bush clan and forewarned to leave the country before 9/11.

Whether it was a controlled demolition that brought the towers down or the planes themselves is beside the point. This makes me believe it was an inside act of domestic terrorism with Bush and Cheney right at the core.

Lets not forget Osama bin Laden's family was cozy with the Bush clan and forewarned to leave the country before 9/11.
Definitely some behind the sences bullshit to drive the country into unnecessary war.

But the issue with Attacks on US assests had been on going, not the first time the towers were targeted or US assests were hit or we made strikes targeting Usama’s network. The Muslims were pissed we invaded their lands in Iraq 1 and were reacting.

The US government used the fear generated by a legitimate attack(9/11) to their advantage. Iraq was not invaded because 9/11 or Bin Laden. It was the lies about WMDs and chemical weapons. To further their vision of global domination. The Anthrax, which was proven to have come from US labs, that was sent around in the mailpost 9/11 raises my ebrows. Anyone got anything on that?

The Saudis, some relatives of Usama, that flew out didn’t leave until the 13th. If you have info that proves otherwise. Share it.

Imo- Afghanistan to go after Usama justified.

Iraq.. bullshit globalist rule the world shit.

Definitely some behind the sences bullshit to drive the country into unnecessary war.

But the issue with Attacks on US assests had been on going, not the first time the towers were targeted or US assests were hit or we made strikes targeting Usama’s network. The Muslims were pissed we invaded their lands in Iraq 1 and were reacting.

The US government used the fear generated by a legitimate attack(9/11) to their advantage. Iraq was not invaded because 9/11 or Bin Laden. It was the lies about WMDs and chemical weapons. To further their vision of global domination. The Anthrax, which was proven to have come from US labs, that was sent around in the mailpost 9/11 raises my ebrows. Anyone got anything on that?

The Saudis, some relatives of Usama, that flew out didn’t leave until the 13th. If you have info that proves otherwise. Share it.

Imo- Afghanistan to go after Usama justified.

Iraq.. bullshit globalist rule the world shit.
"

Iraq.. bullshit globalist rule the world shit."

At least we agree on that, but I think it was more President Cheney giving paypack to Haliburton who got (and catch this) A NO COMPETITION CONTRACT TO REBUILD WHAT WE DESTROYED.

Fuck Dick Cheney. Fuck the Bush Cartel, and Fuck Joe Biden.

It’s alot easier to believe that this was a conspiracy carried out by the gov given all the information presented above than it is to believe a bunch of saudis ,who were on the gov’s radar and had their presence in the US sponsored by none other than John Brennan, overtook multiple planes and rammed them into a building without advanced help and planning from above.

You have to believe in so many “coincidences” to believe the commission’s official narrative. Same with JFK, OKC, Gulf of Tonkin, las vegas, Covid etc.

When you know their playbook, it becomes blatantly obvious.

No...

Fire heats steel, causing expansion. Causing structural failure.
I am not disagreeing that fire can heat steel and make it malleable. The problem is the violation of Newton's Third Law. And that is from actual physicists who studied the event. You simply cannot have a fraction of a structure destroying the rest of it. But enjoy the fight.

Idiots? No. But the majority of the population? Yes.
How many events are they complicated in? Start with the one that has played out in Michigan. Evidence in court has entangled them in the kidnapping. The Russia Russia hoax is factual. The Houston muzzy shooting are just a few of the top that come to mind.
So kerosene melts steel. Got it.

Actually NIST had to retract the conclusion that building seven fell slower than free and could not support that a fire at one column on one floor cause the entire building to fall uniformly in it's foot print without damaging the Verizon building next to it.

As for the notion that saying Bush did it is soft racism against fanatical muslims, I would ask which group. There was an initial list the first day. But two of the guys on that list died the previous year. One from an illness, one from a traffic accident. So, they had a new list by the end of the day.

Two choices. A conspiracy. Or the FBI are idiots.
Were they involved somehow? Like allowing them to carry out the plan? Or actually assisting them with enrollment/training?
Lots of questions but they control the PRAVDA and don't answer to the people or Congress.

I am not disagreeing that fire can heat steel and make it malleable. The problem is the violation of Newton's Third Law. And that is from actual physicists who studied the event. You simply cannot have a fraction of a structure destroying the rest of it. But enjoy the fight.
Thermal expansion.

Its quite obvious you don’t understand. Or else you would not be saying to things you are.

View attachment 7955235
Someone also needs to explain why this painting of dubya with two planes and two fallen towers was in Epstein’s mansion.…
This is the cult of blackmail. I’m not crazy. I’m right and some of you just have not accepted it yet. We are literally ruled by satanic pedos.

Thermal expansion.

Its quite obvious you don’t understand. Or else you would not be saying to things you are.
Ok, let me ask you this, and I'm not being defiant. How did the steel girders get so hot at the lower floors that they could no longer bear the weight? I would think at some point the buildings would reach cooler steel below and stop falling.

Or was the shear weight of the upper building too great and floors began pancaking?