• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who Should Get Permabanned???

Who should Frank permanently ban

• ManUtdManiac

Votes: 39 26.5%
  • Bender

Votes: 21 14.3%
  • GreenGO Juan

Votes: 59 40.1%
  • Some Random Fudd

Votes: 28 19.0%

• Total voters
How many of your burner accounts have you used to vote in your own poll?

Flexo…
You remind me of a pigeon that just keeps coming back !
Have you ever seen what @Bender does to pigeons ?

CutPaste_2023-05-11_16-28-17-016.png

Yah, but have you ever been banned by a website on another continent?

Fucking Brits, blood pudding eating, spotted dick eating, warm beer drinking cunts.
Whoa, wait, wait, WAIT. Other countries have forums? Then why are they here?

Bender is a cop. Tying to entrape people by spewing anti jew pro white supremacist narrative...

Prove me wrong.

Piggy...

And he's pissed some one is calling it out
Well, he certainly is an anti-Semite but this bar mitzvah boy doesn’t care because I absolutely don’t give a flying fuck about him or what he thinks.

But a cop…nah.

nothing is ever safe it's always a trap to real you in ..

I think anyone who voted for me is secretly yearning to sniff Hilary Clinton’s snizz. Fact.

I’ve generally found that you freedom lovin’ blow hards are the most sensitive and fragile of doll’s tea parties. You mewl about the world wars as if you personally stormed the beaches. You didn’t. I bet most of you can’t even pass a basic PT test.

That dimwit who gets off on saying the word cunt, ooh, what a rough boy. I doubt he’s got the spine to follow through.

I come here for a laugh, mostly at your expense, but it’s odd how you get so worked up.

Grow up. You’re all making Chico (Pronouns:Taco/Chipotle) look good… and I hear he’s Jewish!!

I think anyone who voted for me is secretly yearning to sniff Hilary Clinton’s snizz. Fact.

I’ve generally found that you freedom lovin’ blow hards are the most sensitive and fragile of doll’s tea parties. You mewl about the world wars as if you personally stormed the beaches. You didn’t. I bet most of you can’t even pass a basic PT test.

That dimwit who gets off on saying the word cunt, ooh, what a rough boy. I doubt he’s got the spine to follow through.

I come here for a laugh, mostly at your expense, but it’s odd how you get so worked up.

Grow up. You’re all making Chico (Pronouns:Taco/Chipotle) look good… and I hear he’s Jewish!!
This reads like the ramblings of a broken individual. Just saying.

Reactions: plong
Well, he certainly is an anti-Semite but this bar mitzvah boy doesn’t care because I absolutely don’t give a flying fuck about him or what he thinks.

But a cop…nah.
He admitted to at one point in his life being a cop. Which you know what ever, I have run it to some pretty cool officers in my life.

But running around calling everyone Glowies espousing extremist behavior... When he used to wear boots for a living... I ain't buying it. Especially given the current political climate, seems a bit... hmmm.

I ain't even jewish... In fact, I don't follow any religion interpreted by other men. Get mine straight from the vine...

Last edited:
I still believe some random fudd should get perma-banned just to send a message to all the “I believe in the 2A, but muh deer gun!” people.

Worked well for your boy eh? Glowies gonna glow
You know this forum is the only place I here that shit repeated ad nausea... I am a member of other gun and automotive forms... only on the hide.

But its cool I enjoy fucking with you Paranoid fucks

Last edited:
He admitted to at one point in his life being a cop. Which you know what ever, I have run it to some pretty cool officers in my life.

But running around calling everyone Glowies espousing extremist behavior... When he used to wear boots for a living... I ain't buying it. Especially given the current political climate, seems a bit... hmmm.

I ain't even jewish... In fact, I don't follow any religion interpreted by other men. Get mine straight from the vine...
Would that vine be attached to Maser by chance because if would answer a LOT of questions…

I think a DNA test should be administered. The one with the most Jewish heritage should be permabanned.
Who are you? Mauricio Garcia? The death squad that was supposed to kill jews but killed hispanics and asians instead because no one was there supervising?

I just looked at the poll.

What the ever loving fuck is wrong with you people?

I’m third!!! Behind Fudder and Chico (pronouns: Taco/Chipotle).

I haven’t been third since I met Bender when she was passed out drunk on the pool table, legs akimbo, in a biker bar…
To be fair, we have all found her that way at one time or another.

• Sad
Reactions: ManUtdManiac
Bender is a cop. Tying to entrape people by spewing anti jew pro white supremacist narrative...

Prove me wrong.

Piggy...

And he's pissed some one is calling it out
Or, on the converse, he spews anti-semitism and let's you think he is a cop. The great masquerade.

You know this forum is the only place I here that shit repeated ad nausea... I am a member of other gun and automotive forms... only on the hide.

But its cool I enjoy fucking with you Paranoid fucks
Spoken by a glowie, no less. I love this roast-fest. Reminds me of my old workmates, including my friend, Lee.

On a Friday, we would have lunch at a mom and pop diner that he knew about and for 7 bucks (turn of the century,) you could eat yourself into a stupor.

We would go back to the job site after lunch and Lee would say, "I feel full and totally useless."

I would reply, "How do we tell the difference between now and before lunch?"

Can you feel the love that was in the room.

Biut he would get me back. I butcher songs mercilessly.

To the tune of the theme song of the TV show "Flipper" starring Lloyd Bridges, I would sing-

"They call me asshole, asshole, asshole.
I wonder why."

He would retort without missing a beat and sing back -

"Because you are one, are one, are one.
There's no need to wonder why."

Ah, good times ...

Spoken by a glowie, no less. I love this roast-fest. Reminds me of my old workmates, including my friend, Lee.

On a Friday, we would have lunch at a mom and pop diner that he knew about and for 7 bucks (turn of the century,) you could eat yourself into a stupor.

We would go back to the job site after lunch and Lee would say, "I feel full and totally useless."

I would reply, "How do we tell the difference between now and before lunch?"

Can you feel the love that was in the room.

Biut he would get me back. I butcher songs mercilessly.

To the tune of the theme song of the TV show "Flipper" starring Lloyd Bridges, I would sing-

"They call me asshole, asshole, asshole.
I wonder why."

He would retort without missing a beat and sing back -

"Because you are one, are one, are one.
There's no need to wonder why."

Ah, good times ...

"Brian Kelly"........

edit; I'll be damned, Brian Kelly took over for Chuck Connors in the Flipper series. I did not remember that. Nicely played/well done !

All you pansies whining about Bender hating on Jews. Well, you e all piled in on Limey this and go back home that so you’re no different. But you are much uglier than my Baby Girl, so just shut the fuck up. I got banned for calling Hitler a Ni**a. Hitler!!! How the fuck did he report my post!!