• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why all the arfcom hate on this site?

Re: Why all the arfcom hate on this site?

I'm not banned on BARFCOM. Guess you missed the post I made before the thread got locked.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... ArfCom isn't all that bad they have some of the same jerkoffs that post here, only under a different name !!

i could name a few, but that wouldn't be appropriate. i always try to adhere to the rules.

kiss your dog and be happy ! </div></div>

...what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.<span style="font-size: 17pt"> <span style="color: #3333FF">(i did not know my mike was turned on !)</span></span> At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.<span style="font-size: 17pt"> <span style="color: #3333FF">(i am truly sorry i had no clue that you are that retarded)</span></span> Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. [size:17pt<span style="color: #3333FF">](not everyone had their sound attenuators turned on)</span>[/color] I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #3333FF">as for the points, keep'm, i got more than you can imagine and i got them before you lost your first baby tooth, GOD and i are on a first name basis, so be careful what you say about me !</span>!</span> </div></div>

I have a new biggest fear in life. What if Pete <span style="font-style: italic">is</span> the sane one? I won't be able to sleep tonight now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DODGE268</div><div class="ubbcode-body">God and I are on a first name basis? Really? <span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #CC0000">(Yupp !!)</span></span> You hear the voice of God? <span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #3333FF">(yes sir !!)[</span>/size] What is His first name? [size:14pt]<span style="color: #CC0000">(sorry sir, i can not reveal that info, if i told you i would have to kill you, it's that type of relationship)</span></span> Don't really care one way or another about arfcom but, this is just ridiculous.
Get pissed if you want but I mostly talk and I like to think that God listens.
Patrick </div></div>

I mostly talk and I believe God listens, but he does give me advice on how to be a good Christian and gun lover
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I mostly talk and I believe God listens, but he does give me advice on how to be a good Christian and gun lover
wink.gif
</div></div>

I resisted as long as I could and really didn't want my first post to be of this nature but......

I find it hard to believe that anyone who was taking gun advice from God would own five Counter-Sniper scopes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sjohnny</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I mostly talk and I believe God listens, but he does give me advice on how to be a good Christian and gun lover
wink.gif
</div></div>

I resisted as long as I could and really didn't want my first post to be of this nature but......

I find it hard to believe that anyone who was taking gun advice from God would own five Counter-Sniper scopes. </div></div>

Thanks, I spit my coffee all over my desk.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sjohnny</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I mostly talk and I believe God listens, but he does give me advice on how to be a good Christian and gun lover
wink.gif
</div></div>

I find it hard to believe that anyone who was taking gun advice from God would own five Counter-Sniper scopes. </div></div>

Thanks, I spit my coffee all over my desk. </div></div>

Thankfully, I had already finished my coffee when I read that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sjohnny</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I mostly talk and I believe God listens, but he does give me advice on how to be a good Christian and gun lover
wink.gif
</div></div>

You-Are-Got_owned.jpg

wink.gif
</div></div>

The best first post I've ever read! Nobody even got to say, "Fill out your profile" and "Use the Search function." Well played.
grin.gif

I tried to use the search function but couldn't find anything about what scope God uses. I even looked on snopes.com but no luck there either.

wink.gif
</div></div>

Well played sir! Well Played. Tip of the hat

wink.gif
</div></div>

I find it hard to believe that anyone who was taking gun advice from God would own five Counter-Sniper scopes.</div></div>

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-size: 14pt">Welcome to the Hide!!</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sjohnny</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I mostly talk and I believe God listens, but he does give me advice on how to be a good Christian and gun lover
wink.gif
</div></div>

I find it hard to believe that anyone who was taking gun advice from God would own five Counter-Sniper scopes.</div></div>

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-size: 14pt">Welcome to the Hide!!</span></span> </div></div>

In "Piston Pete Blue" no less
grin.gif

wink.gif
</div></div>

Dude...nice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sjohnny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I tried to use the search function but couldn't find anything about what scope God uses. I even looked on snopes.com but no luck there either. </div></div>

Zeiss and Nightforce, same as me. It's in the Bible, towards the back.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-size: 14pt">Welcome to the Hide!!</span></span> </div></div>
Thanks!

i love the humor you folks display,

now what do you all have to say about this scope ?
leupold-mark-4-6-5-20x50mm-extended-range-tactical-er-t-m1-front-focal-riflescope.html

it will soon occupy the empty space on my LWRCI M6-A2 5.56mm NATO

is this a good choice ? if not.., what do you all recommend ??

wink.gif
</div></div>

well...., GOD gave me some good advice last night, he recommended i get this:
leupold-mark-4-6-5-20x50mm-extended-range-tactical-er-t-m1-front-focal-riflescope.html
http://www.opticsplanet.net/leupold-mark...iflescope.html#

so what do you folks think of GODs advice for this scope ???????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i love the humor you folks display,

is this a good choice ? if not.., what do you all recommend ?? </div></div>
girlsassylarge.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sjohnny</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I mostly talk and I believe God listens, but he does give me advice on how to be a good Christian and gun lover
wink.gif
</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">so what do you folks think of GODs advice for this scope ?</span>?????? </div></div>

I think Gods gonna cut you down.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Chmuw1ya7_k"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Chmuw1ya7_k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i love the humor you folks display,

is this a good choice ? if not.., what do you all recommend ?? </div></div>

Pete, what are you doing asking a serious question? You're going to throw everybody off
grin.gif

I'm not really qualified to go up against God in His scope recommendation, but I would look to Nightforce. It's a lot better scope for about the say money as the Leupold.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sjohnny</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I mostly talk and I believe God listens, but he does give me advice on how to be a good Christian and gun lover
wink.gif
</div></div>

so what do you folks think of GODs advice for this scope ??????? </div></div>

Did the residents forget to pass out your medicine for the day? you now talk to God huh? You really are slipping into the deep end.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYSHOOTER338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaveV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WWPPD?
(What Would Piston Pete Do) </div></div>

well.., first off, i would tell the haters to phuckoff, ArfCom isn't all that bad they have some of the same jerkoffs that post here, only under a different name !!

i could name a few, but that wouldn't be appropriate. i always try to adhere to the rules.

kiss your dog and be happy ! </div></div>

You cant name them because you are on a top secret super double probation mission in which you cant reveal its purpose or missions of the past?! <span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #FF0000"> WRONG !!</span></span> <span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #3333FF">again, geeezz, how many times do i need to tell you folks, it's a "double top secret, FYEO & KMFA plus SMC, AYSPCEMS & CJBOF</span> </span>

You do post on barfcom. And whats up with you kissing dogs? Thats hardly acceptable in this day in age. </div></div>

my Dog is my best friend, she give me kisses so why shouldn't i kiss her ?

i'll bet you are one of those folks who tie their dog out on a log chain (saw that on Animal Planet) with muddy water and whenever you get near the poor creature you kick it like attempting a 69 yd field goal ! </div></div>

Nothing you post makes any sense. I thought they took the computers away from old people at nap time in the retirement community?

You have basically admitted to molesting K9's "but its ok because she is my friend and my dog". And you openly like to get involved in bondage with said dog....

you sir, are beyond therapy.

I was removed from AR15 for simply questioning whether there were actually weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and whether there was a possibility we were being manipulated by the PTB.

This is what was actually written on the door before Stephen King insisted that the director change it to better match the book..... At least that's what Stanley Kubrick told me.
wink.gif

up.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Supa_Fly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Redrum2-1.jpg
[/</div></div>

GTFO, Thats crazy, I havent laughed that hard in a long time. Thanks