• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Why Not More Talk About Delta Stryker 1-6?

That is great they will stay at such a low price point. I agree with the above though - will this be mil/mil? I will probably buy one if so just to try out.

Any update on these Strykers? I see they are sold out everywhere. Looking to get into a nicer LPVO, something along the lines of this or that SAI6.

Any update on these Strykers? I see they are sold out everywhere. Looking to get into a nicer LPVO, something along the lines of this or that SAI6.

I have both the Stryker and the SAI6.

Nice scopes, definitely.

I have had the Stryker for a while and I could not be happier with it. It does everything I need it to.

ILya

Reactions: JDB55
I have both the Stryker and the SAI6.

Nice scopes, definitely.

I have had the Stryker for a while and I could not be happier with it. It does everything I need it to.

ILya

You prefer the Stryker over the SAI6? On paper and from reviews it does seem pretty good: truly daylight bright, 17 oz, and made by LOW. Have you compared the Stryker to the Razor II-E by chance? The only LOW scopes I currently have on hand are the Bushy Elite 1-6.5, 1-8.5 and the Cronus BTR 1-6, they are all fine but none are daylight bright and they are all heavy except the 1-6.5. I'm hoping the Stryker would be better than them, however considering they are all LOW clones I'm thinking its going to be pretty hard trying to find where it's significantly better than them. Would you agree or you think the Stryker is better?

For some applications I prefer the Stryker, while for others, I like the SAI6. One is SFP and the other is FFP, so I look at them a bit differently.

ILya

Anyone with input on the Credo HX 1-6 (led) compared to the Stryker? Both are reportedly daylight bright.

Anyone with input on the Credo HX 1-6 (led) compared to the Stryker? Both are reportedly daylight bright.

Or has anyone had them side by side? I'm curious if they're the same basic scope. The Stryker seems to share some similarities with my bushy smrs2. I believe they are all LOW scopes.

Just bought a Stryker from @Charles Follett ( http://darnfineshot.com/deopsthd130t.html ) at a pretty good price! Looking forward to comparing it to my other LOW scopes.

I also read that the Delta Stryker was discontinued or was being changed and increasing in price, does anyone know if this is true?
Hello Twisted,
Thanks for the plug.
Not being discontinued but the turrets have been changed to 0.1MRAD! The cost went up a bit with the revision, but I'm absorbing it for now. Thanks.
Charles
Darn Fine Shot

Charles, will that be with the same reticle only? or are they adding more options?

By the way, I did finally get my hands on Delta's 9x45 LRF binocular as you suggested a while back, and it is indeed exceptionally nice.

ILya
Ilya,
Sorry this is so late. No new reticle options that I am aware of but I will ask. Thanks.
Charles

So is this considered a better option/quality than the PX4I and the PST GenII?

So is this considered a better option/quality than the PX4I and the PST GenII?
I think the quality is at least equal to the P4xi (which I like) but with 2X additional mag. I have a hard time thinking that the PST, being made in the Philippines, can measure up to a L.O.W. Japan product.

Reactions: LRRPF52
And here I thought I had this almost nailed down to 1 maybe 2 choices. Best bang for buck seems to be the pst genii at moment, but that don't necessarily drive my decisions if better performance is only a small increase in price.

And here I thought I had this almost nailed down to 1 maybe 2 choices. Best bang for buck seems to be the pst genii at moment, but that don't necessarily drive my decisions if better performance is only a small increase in price.

I went with the stryker. Its a good bit lighter, without giving up anything.

The Stryker I ordered will arrive next Tuesday, depending on how I like it I may have to buy another :love:

Fingers crossed it's as good as everyone says, but part of me is still a bit skeptical. Either way thanks to @Charles Follett for ez service and quick shipping!

This is a fantastic scope for the money. LOW manufactured. Daylight bright dot. Simple reticle. This IS the poor man's Razor 1-6.

Reactions: Center Mass
Does anyone know how the Strkyer, Razor 2-e and Athlon Cronus BTR compare? They're all LOW manufactured SFP 1-6s with simple illuminated dots.

Edit: and the Cronus reticle appears identical to the Razor's BDC reticle with a larger center aiming dot; I think 1.4 versus 0.5 moa dot.

Last edited:
I just sold a Cronus btr for the Stryker. In my opinion I'd rather trade the lifetime warranty to have an actual daylight bright reticle. Whenever it arrives I'll see how it compares.

20210420_160013.jpg
20210420_152631.jpg
20210420_152656.jpg
20210420_145242.jpg
20210420_145427.jpg
20210420_161425.jpg

Please don't judge my man cave. Overall I'm pretty happy especially considering the price. In one of those pics I have it next to a Bushy SMRS2 and it's fairly obvious they rolled off the same assembly line. Eyebox/relief seems exactly the same in my amateur opinion. The reticle is slightly thicker than the SMRS2 but that's too be expected I think comparing etched to wire. The Stryker definitely gets brighter than the Bushy but I don't think it's as nuclear bright as the Razor, however I only used the included battery so who knows. Overall I think it's a great deal and probably the best buy there is in a LPVO <$1k. I have to imagine once you go beyond $1k the Rzr2e becomes the better buy around $1200-1300.

In one of those pics I have it next to a Bushy SMRS2 and it's fairly obvious they rolled off the same assembly line. Eyebox/relief seems exactly the same in my amateur opinion.
Bummer. I sold my SMRS2 at a loss as fast as I could because of the eyebox and the looking through a toilet paper tube feeling it gave off.

Bummer. I sold my SMRS2 at a loss as fast as I could because of the eyebox and the looking through a toilet paper tube feeling it gave off.
Wow really? That's not my impression what so ever, I've found all of the LOW LPVOs are all so close too each other when it comes to disappearing scope body, wide eyebox, and long eye relief arguing been them is almost pedantic (Athlon Cronus, bushy Elites, razors, etc).

You sure your referring to the SMRS2 1-6.5? I could understand that if your were referring to the nx8 or something like that.

You sure your referring to the SMRS2 1-6.5? I could understand that if your were referring to the nx8 or something like that.
Positive. Run a bunch of up drills or anything where red dot like performance/speed is desired and the SMRS2 was almost unusable next to the Razor and Cmore C3 I tested it against. I didn't have a PST2 at that time for a direct comparison but I don't have any of those particular negative feelings towards it. The barely night time visible dot on the SMRS2 didn't help it's case either.

We did a test order for a handful of the Stryker 1-6, Stryker 4.5-30, their new LRF binos, and some of the Javelin scopes.

if you guys are interested in anything shoot me a PM.

Hello,

New to the forum but just wanted to post my general review and thoughts about the Delta stryker 1-6 mil/mil version. First off I ordered from Charles at Darnfineshot and I just want to commend him for fast service with excellent communication and a great price.
Ok, on to the quick review. My experience with LPVOs are: Primary arms SLx 1-6 acss, Swampfox Arrowhead 1-10, PST gen II, Razor HD 1-6. The Delta blows the first two out of the water. It's flatter, better glass, nuclear bright(IMO) and the turrets are better and it doesn't have the pronounced tube effect. Still impressed with the Swampfox Arrowhead for the money but it's just not close to the Delta. The Delta and the PST gen II are closer. Perhaps the Delta has a tad outside edge distortion more than the PST, but outside of that the Delta wins in every category here. It's flatter, brighter, lighter, the controls are better, the turrets are better and the glass is better overall and it has less tube effect...oh, and the throw is 100% better. If your deciding between these two, IMHO go Delta, even if it's $100-$200 more(although I think the PST is a fine LPVO). Now the Razor...the Delta comes close, but it's just not quite there. The Razor is still superior on 1x and edge to edge is clearer. The Razor has essentially 0 tube effect, but the Delta bridges that gap nicely from the prior LPVOs mentioned; but considering what I paid and what the Razor costs, I think if your on a budget or just finance conscious, get the Delta. If money is no option then jump into that 1300-5000k range, yeah, of course. But IMO the drop off between the Razor and Delta is fairly negligible. Will the Razor look better side by side, yes, but will you be thinking to yourself -"Man, I got something this close to a Razor for nearly half the price? Oh and it's lighter..." IMO, yes!
I hope this helps. I'm not trying to give a plug for Delta here but I do a lot of research and have been searching for best bang for the buck in an LPVO for awhile now and I truly believe this is that LPVO, my fear is the price will continue rise, so buy while it's low and before they start gaining popularity over here, because I think they will.

This was appealing to me because it is ~17oz but at $800 it doesn't really seem like a deal; it seems in line with the rest of the market which is fine but at least the other LPVOs I would look at in that price range are from companies with a much longer track record and are a known quantity in terms of customer service should I have problems.

Fair enough on the warranty and customer service; not to contradict you on your own research of the market and I'm genuinely curious on your opinion, but I can't think of another nuclear bright, Japanese glass, nearly no tube effect 1-6 LPVO on the market currently under $1100ish unless it's used. But I'm not an authority and would love to hear some that fit that bill. Delta being a Polish company isn't as prevalent here in the states, but from what I've read they are well respected across the pond and have been in business longer than say Vortex, albeit only by 2 years. I had some of the same concerns which is why I did a deep dive into who they were and how long they've been around.

Last edited:
Fair enough on the warranty and customer service; not to contradict you on your own research of the market and I'm genuinely curious on your opinion, but I can't think of another nuclear bright, Japanese glass, nearly no tube effect 1-6 LPVO on the market currently under $1100ish unless it's used. But I'm not an authority and would love to hear some that fit that bill. Delta being a Polish company isn't as prevalent here in the states, but from what I've read they are well respected across the pond and have been in business longer than say Vortex, albeit only by 2 years. I had some of the same concerns which is why I did a deep dive into who they were and how long they've been around.

I don't know if it's nuclear bright but the Trijicon Credo HX 1-6 is really good japanese made glass with a smilar reticle and the green dot one I saw at the store was pretty bright so I think the red would be brighter and it's about $770 new right now at a few places.

I didn't know they were Polish though that's interesting. I have a soft spot for Poland.

I don't know if it's nuclear bright but the Trijicon Credo HX 1-6 is really good japanese made glass with a smilar reticle and the green dot one I saw at the store was pretty bright so I think the red would be brighter and it's about $770 new right now at a few places.

I didn't know they were Polish though that's interesting. I have a soft spot for Poland.
Good information, I don't have any experience with trijicon LPVOs but I know the brand is top notch. I also saw where Brownells has the brownells 1-8 MPO LPVO out right now for about $800, I haven't seen any reviews on it yet though. I know it has japanese glass but not sure how bright the reticle is. The reason I bought the Delta was two fold, nuclear bright and made at LOW in Japan...and of course Dark Lord of optics review(Koshkin). If others in that price range are nuclear bright and japanese glass then your right that it's about fair market price, I got mine for about $660ish delivered though before they bumped the price on this latest batch, some I'm pretty ecstatic.

Wow really? That's not my impression what so ever, I've found all of the LOW LPVOs are all so close too each other when it comes to disappearing scope body, wide eyebox, and long eye relief arguing been them is almost pedantic (Athlon Cronus, bushy Elites, razors, etc).

Maybe he had the early ones with the narrow fov and shitty eyebox. Mine is plenty good enough and with the thick post bracket is easy to use with both eyes open. It doesn't have the disappearing edges like a razor or tr25 but most scopes don't. My dot is plenty bright under my kitchen florescents.

To clarify we're discussing the Bushnell smrs2 which is a similar scope to the Stryker/credo but with an etched instead of wire reticle and non daylight bright illumination. The way to think about it is not what company's name is on the scope but rather who it is made by. The Stryker/credo, bushy smrs2, accupoint tr25, razor 1-6, etc are i believe all made by LOW in Japan. I have several scopes from them and all are high quality with good glass.

Last edited:
I want to provide an update to my review post. I actually bought a second Stryker and I realize why everyone said it was nuclear bright, BECAUSE IT IS! unfortunately the first one I bought IS NOT 😅. The second I turned on the second one my jaw dropped with how bright it was. Attached are photos showing my first one vs second one (serial number 73 vs 183). WOW, yes it is nuclear bright! Before anyone asks, yes I swapped batteries between both models. For some reason the first one just isn't quite as bright.

Attachments

• 20210427_154058.jpg
    20210427_154058.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 344
  • 20210427_154121.jpg
    20210427_154121.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 363
Thanks for the update. That is really weird, how does the first one that is not as bright perform outdoors? Would you still consider it daylight bright? The one I bought is like your second one, I will never need to use setting 11, lol.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. That is really weird, how does the first one that is not as bright perform outdoors? Would you still consider it daylight bright? The one I bought is the like your second one, I will never need to use setting 11, lol.
Hmm I would say the first one is barely daylight bright. I definitely thought everyone was exaggerating saying it was "nuclear daylight bright" to put it into perspective. Now after having this second one I would actually agree with that statement.

Makes sense, interesting fluke. Definitely could see how that would affect your opinion of the scope considering nuclear bright in that price point is part of what makes it a "steal".

Twisted, did you buy from Charles follet? Any issues?

I'm really split on the delta and steiner. Mostly due to steiner is more established here in the US, if I had a issue.

I'm really split on the delta and steiner. Mostly due to steiner is more established here in the US, if I had a issue.
I don't have any experience with the steiner, but from everything I have read its awesome. If you don't need 6x then its a great option, or if you do but just have to have the peace of mind of that American lifetime warranty, the PST Gen 2 is a fantastic buy IMO. My brother in law has one and though I prefer the delta, the PST is pretty close IMO. I talked to Charles about who handles deltas warranty and he told me that the person you buy it from will handle any issues, so you would go through your American retailer. Just a tidbit.

Twisted, did you buy from Charles follet? Any issues?
I did buy both my Strykers from Charles, no issues at all.

I emailed him telling him one of my Strykers was obviously not as bright as the other and he sent a fedex return label the next day and said he'd swap it out. No issues what so ever!

My Polish pride got the better of me and I ordered one last week, should get here Monday. I am not as discerning with glass as some of you all so I'm not sure if I'm the best person to provide proper feedback; I care far more about how far off center my head can be while still being usable but I'll report back on monday when I get it. If it's really Steiner 1-4 comparable I'll be happy; especially considering the price increase in the Steiner.

Reactions: R0CKnU and JDB55
My Polish pride got the better of me and I ordered one last week, should get here Monday. I am not as discerning with glass as some of you all so I'm not sure if I'm the best person to provide proper feedback; I care far more about how far off center my head can be while still being usable but I'll report back on monday when I get it. If it's really Steiner 1-4 comparable I'll be happy; especially considering the price increase in the Steiner.
Definitely interested in your review. I'm not a glass snob either, the most expensive LPVO I have looked through is a Razor gen 3 1-10.

Yes it did, when I bought mine from darnfineshot.com the owner told me Delta had released new MAP pricing at $850 for the new Mil/mil version and "rebranding" cosmetically. You should still be able to pick them up a bit over $700 if you do USPS money order/zelle through darnfineshot atleast. He offers 4% discount for that and there is no tax or shipping outside of Indiana.

Last edited:
Ordered mine last week and the scope should be here tomorrow. Pretty excited to see how it compares to other LPVO's I've looked through (P4XI, Accupower 1-4, Accupoint 1-6x, Razor 1-10, NF ATACR 1-8).

Ordered mine last week and the scope should be here tomorrow. Pretty excited to see how it compares to other LPVO's I've looked through (P4XI, Accupower 1-4, Accupoint 1-6x, Razor 1-10, NF ATACR 1-8).
Yeah, be sure and post your thoughts. Like I said, I've seen Razor 1-6 non-E, the 1-6 E and the Razor 1-10, while those are IMO "better scopes" I believe the Stryker is close for considerably cheaper. Now the price has gone up since I purchased. But still, the difference between $790-850 and $1300-$2000 is alot... atleast for me financially. Also, the Stryker is lighter. So that is a perk for some, honestly it was for me.

Reactions: shellslinger
Yeah, be sure and post your thoughts. Like I said, I've seen Razor 1-6 non-E, the 1-6 E and the Razor 1-10, while those are IMO "better scopes" I believe the Stryker is close for considerably cheaper. Now the price has gone up since I purchased. But still, the difference between $790-850 and $1300-$2000 is alot... atleast for me financially. Also, the Stryker is lighter. So that is a perk for some, honestly it was for me.

I'm going to have to agree with your assessment 100%. Pretty much spot on what you said. The glass clarity is better on the Stryker 1-6x compared to the Accupower 1-4x and appeared similar to the Accupoint 1-6x and P4XI. The P4XI 1-4x, NF ATACR 1-8x, and Razor 1-10X appeared to have less edge distortion but the glass clarity is close to the Razor and ATACR but it's not quite there. The edge distortion is not really noticeable unless your specifically looking for it.

Overall, I think this is probably the best value for a 1-6x in terms of performance and weight. I'm not a fan of the three blue stars on the battery cap but that can be easily fixed with some spray paint.