• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Why Not More Talk About Delta Stryker 1-6?

I'm going to have to agree with your assessment 100%. Pretty much spot on what you said. The glass clarity is better on the Stryker 1-6x compared to the Accupower 1-4x and appeared similar to the Accupoint 1-6x and P4XI. The P4XI 1-4x, NF ATACR 1-8x, and Razor 1-10X appeared to have less edge distortion but the glass clarity is close to the Razor and ATACR but it's not quite there. The edge distortion is not really noticeable unless your specifically looking for it.

Overall, I think this is probably the best value for a 1-6x in terms of performance and weight. I'm not a fan of the three blue stars on the battery cap but that can be easily fixed with some spray paint.
Yep, we are of the same mindset on it. There is that outer 1/4 edge distortion, but honestly for the price and for everything else you get I think it's nit picking. Also, I don't like the stars either and took spray paint to it lol.
20210514_084636.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: shellslinger
Yep, we are of the same mindset on it. There is that outer 1/4 edge distortion, but honestly for the price and for everything else you get I think it's nit picking. Also, I don't like the stars either and took spray paint to it lol.View attachment 7625268
Agreed. I own a 1-6 stryker and I think of it as a 1-6x p4xi with better clarity (save for the edges.)

Nothing better for the money.

Reactions: JDB55
Yep, we are of the same mindset on it. There is that outer 1/4 edge distortion, but honestly for the price and for everything else you get I think it's nit picking. Also, I don't like the stars either and took spray paint to it lol.

You're setup is looking good brother! Just took mine out to the range to get it sighted on my SR-15 11.5 CQB. For some weird reason my windage was already zero'd out the box so it saved me some time getting it sighted in lol.

So far I'm digging it on my SBR and I'll probably the cap spray painted this month :D.

Attachments

• delta stryker.jpeg
    delta stryker.jpeg
    602.6 KB · Views: 189
You're setup is looking good brother! Just took mine out to the range to get it sighted on my SR-15 11.5 CQB. For some weird reason my windage was already zero'd out the box so it saved me some time getting it sighted in lol.

So far I'm digging it on my SBR and I'll probably the cap spray painted this month :D.
Thanks, pretty sweet set up yourself there. Looks good. Mine was also almost zero'd out of the box as well, made it nice haha

I ended up buying a Steiner T series mount (40mm/1.57" height) and I think it works really good for this scope. Good height for a slightly heads up red dot posture but not too high when turning up the magnification. Previously had a Midwest Industries QD which was 1.4 and thought it was too low.

Attachments

• 20210427_164212.jpg
    20210427_164212.jpg
    514.2 KB · Views: 491
I ended up buying a Steiner T series mount (40mm/1.57" height) and I think it works really good for this scope. Good height for a slightly heads up red dot posture but not too high when turning up the magnification. Previously had a Midwest Industries QD which was 1.4 and thought it was too low.
Looks pretty slick, what was the $ on that mount?

A little under $100, but normal street price is about $250-$300. Definitely don't think it's worth it at that price, but if you can get them below $100 I think they are better than the Warne non-qd for the similar price. Bonus is they come with built in bubble level.

Does anyone know why Charles Follett (Darnfineshot) was banned here? I bought my Delta from him and he's an extremely standup guy. Very odd because his post history is totally uncontroversial.

Yeah I also asked but no one responded. Have to imagine SH said no advertising without paying and then banned him. They also banned TNVC as well.

Have to imagine SH said no advertising without paying and then banned him. They also banned TNVC as well.
I'm not a mod but been around long enough (and paid attention enough) to kinda know how things work

Things that will get you banned, no questions asked
  1. Buying/selling outside the PX
  2. Buying/selling without being a PX member/having PX privileges
  3. Being a commercial seller and trying to do business here without paying for a commercial account/privilege
That guy ran over all three.

I'm not a mod but been around long enough (and paid attention enough) to kinda know how things work

Things that will get you banned, no questions asked
  1. Buying/selling outside the PX
  2. Buying/selling without being a PX member/having PX privileges
  3. Being a commercial seller and trying to do business here without paying for a commercial account/privilege
That guy ran over all three.
Gotcha, thanks

Hey guys, does anyone have their Delta styker 1-6 manual on hand (mine came with the wrong one somehow) and could tell me if there is a max torque spec for it? I bought some warne rings that recommend 25 pounds* if the scope doesn't say otherwise..but I can't find that information for the Stryker, Thanks!

Hey guys, does anyone have their Delta styker 1-6 manual on hand (mine came with the wrong one somehow) and could tell me if there is a max torque spec for it? I bought some warne rings that recommend 25 pounds* if the scope doesn't say otherwise..but I can't find that information for the Stryker, Thanks!
All I could find in the manual is this:

Caution: avoid over-tightening the rings. This can damage the scope, affecting performance or rendering it inoperable. There should be a slight even gap of the left and right sides of both sets of rings, between the top and bottom halves.

All I could find in the manual is this:

Caution: avoid over-tightening the rings. This can damage the scope, affecting performance or rendering it inoperable. There should be a slight even gap of the left and right sides of both sets of rings, between the top and bottom halves.
Thank you. I have reached out to Delta directly, I will post their reply here so anyone who wants it can have the information.

Reactions: mike_f
"Hi,

1.9nm (17 inch/lbs) on the rings and mounting rings on a riflescope’s tube unless stated otherwise by the manufacturer of the rings."

This is Deltas official response regarding the recommended torque specs for the Delta Stryker 1-6x24.

Reactions: mike_f
New review on the scope. Shows good comparisons between the Viper PST and a little bit of the Razor.

Just saw it. Good review, they put out entertaining stuff. I thought it was really fair, I was interested that he said it wasn't nuclear, in my experience with mine it is absolutely eye blazing aimpoint bright. Anyone else? Do you think the Stryker is just daylight bright or nuclear?

Just saw it. Good review, they put out entertaining stuff. I thought it was really fair, I was interested that he said it wasn't nuclear, in my experience with mine it is absolutely eye blazing aimpoint bright. Anyone else? Do you think the Stryker is just daylight bright or nuclear?

Nuclear, unless your battery is iffy.

ILya

A new YouTube review
According to my conversion he's off on his FOV at 100 yards, it's not 116ft but around 108ft. Am I wrong?

Over a year later, I finally bought one. Can anyone recommend a good mount?
Badger Ordnance's Condition One mounts are awesome if you're looking for a non-QD/bolt on option. You can get them in 1.54" (co-witness), 1.70" (lower 1/3), and 1.93" heights, and they are modular, so you can attach an offset red dot sight, anti-cant device, etc., directly to the mount if you so desire. A bit pricey, but the machining, functionality, and attention to detail are phenomenal.

Last edited:
Over a year later, I finally bought one. Can anyone recommend a good mount?
I bought a 30mm warne xskel 2 mount for mine, running them on 2 of my rifles. No complaints so far and you can find them new on various selling locations for under $100, I.e. eBay (their MSRP is around $150-160). They are made in the US, seem strong and come in around 6 ounces so pretty lightweight (this is for the non QD version). Of course if price is no option then you have a lot of options.

I bought a 30mm warne xskel 2 mount for mine, running them on 2 of my rifles. No complaints so far and you can find them new on various selling locations for under $100, I.e. eBay (their MSRP is around $150-160). They are made in the US, seem strong and come in around 6 ounces so pretty lightweight (this is for the non QD version). Of course if price is no option then you have a lot of options.

The Warne mounts are fantastic!