• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Will Michelle run?

There is absolutely no way she would debate Trump or anyone like that either. Big mike knows hed get his ass handed to him and Barry's too, but problem is, they won't have to. Big Mike will say how she would never get on the same stage as Trump and the media would carry the water for him/her too. I think you underestimate just how dumb most of our people are.

I don't remember if it was Louis Grizzard or who said it but just thinking about it scares me. "Think about the average person and how intelligent they are, then realize that half the country is dumber than that".....

Big Mike has a great chance if she runs and just says "rah rah boo Trump" a few times. It's all very scary
That would be the "median", not the "average". Sort of an ironic quote when you think about it.
mr know it all.jpg

Pretty Boy Gavin is the standby, but I think Michelle O. could be fired up to run.
More likely, Michelle would run as Gavin's VP.

obamas dont take second fiddle to anyone. its Pres or nothing. She would rather sit back and be pampered and go to mexico every few weeks, etc.

did anyone ever collect that $10,000 to find a picture of Michelle Obama when she was pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: Pbgt
I don't remember if it was Louis Grizzard or who said it but just thinking about it scares me. "Think about the average person and how intelligent they are, then realize that half the country is dumber than that".....

Yeah, and more that that don’t know the difference between “median” and “mean” values…

would big mike be required to check the 'sex' as he applies in states?
If it's DNA is proven to be a mans.. and he claims woman.. can he still be president?
Would big mike have to admit transgender to run?

He has the balls for it!

And seems to be as ruthless as the Clintons when it comes to killing off people with dirt.

On the bright side, wont set any precedents like first woman president!

Sirhr
It could be the biggest coming out party of all time. Think about it, the first openly trans president. The first black trans "woman" president. Media wouldn't go near it.

One thing that puzzles me about all of this "harvesting/mail-in/box stuffing" stuff going on is, why isn't there a simple audit of the number of votes counted in a given precinct vs the number of people registered to vote in that precinct? If there are, say, 45,000 people registered to vote in a given precinct, but the election commission claims 75,000 votes counted in that precinct, something is dreadfully wrong! I mean, yeah, I know why they don't do it (it would invalidate the election "machine"), but it's just so simple.... :rolleyes:
Yes. The numbers don't lie. But what you need is hard proof of voter fraud, something you can take to court.

And the important thing here is, you're a racist.

I doubt they would even attempt to pull the "first woman president" card. Although, men play women's sports now, so maybe I'm wrong.....

obama needs a 4th term puppet.
his 3rd term puppet is defective.
Don't see michelle working out as the 4th term puppet.

obama needs someone that:
- can read the words on the tele-prompter without getting confused or distracted
- can walk up and down stairs w/o incident
- is not incontinent
- obedient to obama
michelle is OK for the first three, #4, nope.

Now, I have been married for what seems like 49828737 years, and the words "obedient wife"
go along with "military intelligence", government efficiency", "jumbo shrimp"

him: michelle, you are president, this is an emergency, press the red button to launch the atomic missiles!

her: do you like my hair this way?

him: your hair is fine, hurry up and press the button

her:......

him: what's wrong???

her: nothing......

They could win with the proverbial 'ham sandwich' now that they have cheating perfected.

Big Mike will run, Big Mike will debate no one and make almost no campaign speeches and Big Mike will get 83,000,000 votes. No one will remember voting for him and no actual votes will be found and he/she will still win. Anyone who questions the results will be jailed, taxed or home invaded and have their rights trampled.

Election fraud is on the way...........................................................again.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Fox thinks so.

Kennedy: Michelle Obama wants to run for president

View attachment 8319444
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › video

22 hours ago — 'Outnumbered' panelists discuss the possibility of Michelle Obama launching a presidential bid after she claimed to feel 'terrified' about ...

Now that I think about it, I think the most likely scenario is that they'll let Biden stay on the ticket until the convention, and then do a "Coup D'Etat" there and put whomover they want (perhaps "Big Mike.").

Now that I think about it, I think the most likely scenario is that they'll let Biden stay on the ticket until the convention, and then do a "Coup D'Etat" there and put whomover they want (perhaps "Big Mike.").
As we have seen, the Democrats are above the law.
They could plug Big Mike in at the last moment.
There are rules covering running for president.
Dems ignore the rules.
Here they are: