• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Will the demonization of straight white men ever end?

I'm in the "I don't get it" category. I'm a straight, white male. I have a diverse set of family and friends with diverse races, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, and political perspectives. I don't feel discriminated against in any way, shape, or form. Perhaps those that do, are receiving a self-fulfilling prophesy from their circle of friends and family that truly perceives and believes they're being abused by society and government. This might be an issue with "chosen proximity", not "actual discrimination". I generally agree with a prior opinion ... life is to short to spend it as a "victim".
You and the other two on this thread who claim it isn't happening are correct. And Biden did NOT say it, either.

Interestingly, the only time I'm feeling discriminated against in recent history ... is right here on Sniper's Hide when I provide a Bear Pit opinion that isn't hard-core, hard-right, ruby-red, victim-based, Fox-loving, Conservative Republican. In the rest of my diverse America, where I'm generally a "Moderate Independent", I'm treated by pretty much everyone with courtesy and respect. LOL :ROFLMAO:

Do not concern yourself with things that you yourself cannot change, it is wasted energy. Stoicism will bring happyness and peace to your life. :)

How are you "discriminated against" here? Just because people disagree with you, or show you proof that what you say isn't happening actually is? That's not discrimination. That's called open debate, differences of opinion, arguing merits, etc. Discrimination would be if you had to pay more for your views to use this site, or if you were not allowed to use this site because of your views (sound familiar with conservatives on Twitter, FB, etc)? It has nothing to do with your hurt feelings because people disagree with you. Perhaps you don't really understand discrimination.

people need to just stand up and take a stand and this ends. the problem is no one has the balls

It just occurred to me that this thread is probably on thin ice with Admin, and further discussion belongs in Porta John. I'm going to mosey along and look for it to come up over there.

Interestingly, the only time I'm feeling discriminated against in recent history ... is right here on Sniper's Hide when I provide a Bear Pit opinion that isn't hard-core, hard-right, ruby-red, victim-based, Fox-loving, Conservative Republican. In the rest of my diverse America, where I'm generally a "Moderate Independent", I'm treated by pretty much everyone with courtesy and respect. LOL :ROFLMAO:
Did you just call me Fox loving? 🤬🤣😂

but seriously, showing you that just because it may not have reared its head in your face, does not mean it doesn’t exist. Many people are discriminated against and never know it. Actually, everyone is. How much is the real question.

I remember people saying they would vote for Obama “cause we dont need another rich, old white man running the country”. So, thats not discrimination? They were not talking about you, but its is a problem. People see skin color and make judgements based on that alone. Democrats don’t realize that just because it isn’t always in a negative context, that its not racism or discrimination.

example: my buddy had a thing for black girls, no other race. I called him out on it because he was a sjw and fancied himself a thinker. 🤣😂 anyways so i said you are discriminating against other races. Its kinda racist. You see someone for the color of their skin and pursue it. He said its not racist because its not harmful. Well seeing someone for the color of their skin and proceeding differently if its not is racism. Even if its not in a negative context or malicious. Smoke was coming out of his ears. Fyi, he was white as snow.

Students as young as kindergarten were separated by race into “affinity groups,” told to participate in “privilege walks” based on their skin color, and given books depicting “whiteness” as a devil that “mess[es] endlessly” with “all fellow humans of color.”

The children were also taught “whiteness is a bad deal,” white people send “overt and subliminal messages” that they are “superior” and black people are “bad, ugly, and inferior,” and color-blindness is racist.

The school website proclaimed 5-year-old children, “especially while children,” are not “racial innocents.” The complaint alleges these discriminatory and hostile practices violate Title VI of the Civil Rights Act and the Equal Protection guarantee.

Reactions: deersniper
You're in Austria? How far is that from Auschwitz?
I am not sure if Auschwitz is a good argument against the lefts evil white men narrative. :D

Attachments

• 12292013074279.jpg
    12292013074279.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Reactions: Choid
If you wonder why a white POTATUS err POTUS would claim that white people are inherently racist, I'll submit two answers:

1: It takes one to know one (A lot of SWJs try to cover up the reality of them being bigoted, self-centered a$$holes)

2:

cg5b4bc1fe1a47f.jpg

All races in this country are aware that the political class represents and cares about anything but the people. Ginning the individual ethnic groups up against each other is just part of the Marxist power grab. Do not fall for this.

I am not sure if Auschwitz is a good argument against evil white men. :D
I was also wondering how TF Auschwitz is relevant to this. But it actually provides a good challenge to the recent theories peddled by the race hustlers.

If the big conflict is between white people vs. non-white people, then how do we explain Auschwitz where people geocided others of the same skin color? How do we explain black on black violence like Hutus vs Tutsis in Africa or gang A vs gang B in our urban ghettos?

Obviously, tensions and conflicts between human groups are a bit more complex than black vs white. Even a cursory study of history will reveal that cultural differences -which includes religion - and mere greed are much more significant than race.

Last edited:
You're posting in THE BEAR PIT. I thought the sub forum name was self explanatory.

I assure you, you're not being discriminated against. I've been told my mom fucks my dad's friends and all sorts of other terrible things I don't recall at the moment. Having thick skin goes a long way here. If you post here you're kind of signing up for this.

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
I was also wondering how TF Auschwitz is relevant to this. But it actually provides a good challenge to the recent theories peddled by the race hustlers.

If the big conflict is between white people vs. non-white people, then how do we explain Auschwitz where people geocided others of the same skin color? How do we explain black on black violence like Hutus vs Tutsis in Africa or gang A vs gang B in our urban ghettos?

Obviously, tensions and conflicts between human groups are a bit more complex than black vs white. Even a cursory study of history will reveal that cultural differences -which includes religion - are much more significant than race.
The concept of "otherness" is pretty well understood by now. The most enjoyable, and perhaps best, exposition being in Camus' Stranger. It definitely is happening on the left, though I think it is less ideology than tool in this case. Despicable nonetheless.

It also happens very frequently right here in the Bear Pit, in pretty vile ways. So looking in the mirror is probably not a bad idea for all of us.

Another thought -- white men seem to be doing a pretty good job of fucking up their own lives, and are compounding it with the victim mentality they are adopting, blaming everything on, you guessed it, the Other.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
My company has said they will lower the highing standards for blacks and hispanics, give them hiring preferences, and give them promotion preferences! They also said they are targeting 15% each for blacks and hispanics which doesn't even exist in the pool of applications in the finance industry. They also then lowered the salary bands of over 50% of the workforce (most lower/non-management) so that people with less education, responsibilities and experience are level with eachother for 'equality'.
Go ahead, tell me this doesn't affect white people. This is happening everywhere. Half these actions have already been determined illegal.

My company has said they will lower the highing standards for blacks and hispanics, give them hiring preferences, and give them promotion preferences! They also said they are targeting 15% each for blacks and hispanics which doesn't even exist in the pool of applications in the finance industry. They also then lowered the salary bands of over 50% of the workforce (most lower/non-management) so that people with less education, responsibilities and experience are level with eachother for 'equality'.
Go ahead, tell me this doesn't affect white people. This is happening everywhere. Half these actions have already been determined illegal.

And the big thing is it destroys the companies/this country

What part of finance are you in? Those of us who lived or died by returns were not stupid enough to get into this shit.

The concept of "otherness" is pretty well understood by now. The most enjoyable, and perhaps best, exposition being in Camus' Stranger. It definitely is happening on the left, though I think it is less ideology than tool in this case. Despicable nonetheless.

It also happens very frequently right here in the Bear Pit, in pretty vile ways. So looking in the mirror is probably not a bad idea for all of us.

Another thought -- white men seem to be doing a pretty good job of fucking up their own lives, and are compounding it with the victim mentality they are adopting, blaming everything on, you guessed it, the Other.
so do you think white people are doing this to themselves? they want people to hate them and blame them for everything?
interesting.

What part of finance are you in? Those of us who lived or died by returns were not stupid enough to get into this shit.
Yeah. I'm curious too.

I'm in an industry with overlap and I'd like to avoid this company. No offense.

so do you think white people are doing this to themselves? they want people to hate them and blame them for everything?
interesting.
I don't think I said that. There is certainly a degree of self loathing, and the vast majority of social justice warriors in the country are generic whites, if only because there are more whites than anything else. But what I meant is that blaming it on some other race, or some cabal just turns them into a permanent victim class, and we know how well that goes for groups. It's a self defeating spiral.

I don't think I said that. There is certainly a degree of self loathing, and the vast majority of social justice warriors in the country are generic whites, if only because there are more whites than anything else. But what I meant is that blaming it on some other race, or some cabal just turns them into a permanent victim class, and we know how well that goes for groups. It's a self defeating spiral.
+1

There is one advice that applies to every race, gender, and other "identity" group:

If you want to find the root causes for your life not measuring up to your expectations, the eye-level space in front of a mirror would be the best place to start.

PS: I put "identity" in quotes above because if we derive our self-worth from the social context, from the group we identify with, then we are already in deep trouble.

Yes, if I were you, I would really worry about my job. No because someone is going to take it away from you but because the whole organization will crater because of how these practices will position the company in a competitive market. You cannot sustain economic success with the friction and subsequent inefficiency that a two-tier reward system causes. And upper management lowering the salary bands below them should make it abundantly clear that you are currently investing your time and skills in making some greedy bastards rich.

Depending on what level you operate at, I would consider getting some of my heavy lifting colleagues together and form a competing entity with the loyal customers that you hopefully attracted over the years.

Reactions: Choid
Yes, if I were you, I would really worry about my job. No because someone is going to take it away from you but because the whole organization will crater because of how these practices will position the company in a competitive market. You cannot sustain economic success with the friction and subsequent inefficiency that a two-tier reward system causes. And upper management lowering the salary bands below them should make it abundantly clear that you are currently investing your time and skills in making some greedy bastards rich.

Depending on what level you operate at, I would consider getting some of my heavy lifting colleagues together and form a competing entity with the loyal customers that you hopefully attracted over the years.
This is truth. Stupidity creates opportunity. Look at how many industries were too dirty for the elite to be involved with over the years, and ended up becoming money machines in the hands of those groups who were forbidden from working in white shoe environments. Every time there is a motive other than profit, you are opening the door for somebody else, and it is usually the guys you are currently hating on for one reason or another. That is why the market has been the greatest force for anti-discrimination in the history of the world, no matter what governments do in its name to fuck things up.

It's already hurting them.. good people are leaving and they can't attract good talent. There are more issues than just these if you can believe it.
However, like I said, they are an SEC mandated monopoly. No competition. They'll just trudge through it... eventually...

+1

There is one advice that applies to every race, gender, and other "identity" group:

If you want to find the root causes for your life not measuring up to your expectations, the eye-level space in front of a mirror would be the best place to start.

PS: I put "identity" in quotes above because if we derive our self-worth from the social context, from the group we identify with, then we are already in deep trouble.
Bullshit. I was kept down by 'the man.'

How are you "discriminated against" here? Just because people disagree with you, or show you proof that what you say isn't happening actually is? That's not discrimination. That's called open debate, differences of opinion, arguing merits, etc. Discrimination would be if you had to pay more for your views to use this site, or if you were not allowed to use this site because of your views (sound familiar with conservatives on Twitter, FB, etc)? It has nothing to do with your hurt feelings because people disagree with you. Perhaps you don't really understand discrimination.
It sounds like he’s feeling victimized…😎

Reactions: theLBC
I am not sure if Auschwitz is a good argument against the lefts evil white men narrative. :D
Let me give you a hand with that. Your countryman created this super-awesome camp for some “stoic” people (following your recommendation) who were being demonized. He even gave them free rides to it on their own personal, exclusive rail line. Then, he provided everything they needed to live out their “happy and peaceful” lives. Great advice you gave.

Last edited:
Reactions: 308pirate

Obviously, tensions and conflicts between human groups are a bit more complex than black vs white. Even a cursory study of history will reveal that cultural differences -which includes religion - and mere greed are much more significant than race.
Again, Auschwitz is relevant because of the poster's advice - to be stoic, and it will all go away and you will live a happy and peaceful life. Didn't work out well for the Jews, or the Boers, either. The rest of your analysis is pretty close. What is going on is far more about Left vs. Right than race. It just so happens that the Left knows than there are far more whites on the Right than other races, so they can use it as a wedge while they convince the idiot whites on the Left to self-loathe. I'm not sure where some in this thread got the idea to change the subject from whites being demonized, to whites (here) claiming they are held-back from succeeding because of discrimination (not what was stated), but it was never the point. Essentially, the point is that there is a movement to establish that whites are responsible for the failure of other races to succeed, and they will pay for it (Reparations, White Tax, whatever you want to call it).

Essentially, the point is that there is a movement to establish that whites are responsible for the failure of other races to succeed, and they will pay for it (Reparations, White Tax, whatever you want to call it).
Truth is (whites) have been paying “white tax” for quite some time now.

White person just misses the cut for (fill in the blank), but has a higher test score and is more qualified than a minority who got accepted…..(white tax)

White kid has to get hauled across town to go to another school that is twice as far from their house as the one they would normally go to because they need to “mix it up”…….(white tax)

Let me give you a hand with that. Your countryman created this super-awesome camp for some “stoic” people (following your recommendation) who were being demonized. He even gave them free rides to it on their own personal, exclusive rail line. Then, he provided everything they needed to live out their “happy and peaceful” lives. Great advice you gave.
Stoicism does not equal passive behaviour or accepting your fate. It means you are obligated to do everything whats in your capacity to do and follow your own moral code. If you do that than why do you care what other people think about you or your life? So the OP is doing everything right and should not bother with the opinions of others.

example: my buddy had a thing for black girls, no other race. I called him out on it because he was a sjw and fancied himself a thinker. 🤣😂 anyways so i said you are discriminating against other races. Its kinda racist. You see someone for the color of their skin and pursue it. He said its not racist because its not harmful. Well seeing someone for the color of their skin and proceeding differently if its not is racism. Even if its not in a negative context or malicious. Smoke was coming out of his ears. Fyi, he was white as snow.
Interesting. By that definition ... is a white male that exclusively dates and is attracted to white females, discriminating against other races? I just think that an "overly broad" definition potentially takes "normal and accepted social behavior" ... and recompiles it as somehow being discriminatory. Just thinking out loud. BTW ... thanks for the polite and thoughtful comments. That doesn't always happen here.

Reactions: Jgunner
You're posting in THE BEAR PIT. I thought the sub forum name was self explanatory.

I assure you, you're not being discriminated against. I've been told my mom fucks my dad's friends and all sorts of other terrible things I don't recall at the moment. Having thick skin goes a long way here. If you post here you're kind of signing up for this.
Did you see the "LOL" there? Totally know that posting on the Bear Pit means you need thick skin. My favorite thus far was a nuanced gun legislation debate where I was told by a member that my perspective meant I should "... go have gay sex with Hillary Clinton ...". That one made me literally laugh out loud.

example: my buddy had a thing for black girls, no other race. I called him out on it because he was a sjw and fancied himself a thinker. 🤣😂
Why in hell would you have a SJW for a friend?

Cut it the fuck loose.

I proud to have him as my Lt. Governor.

Yes and please God stay and be our governor. I fear he will jump to the senate and he is a waste on the DC swamp. He could do real good here in NC reversing the trash that communist gov Pooper has set in place in NC. I still have no idea how Pooper is elected while the state carried Trump and swept republican in all the races.

Again, Auschwitz is relevant because of the poster's advice - to be stoic, and it will all go away and you will live a happy and peaceful life. Didn't work out well for the Jews, or the Boers, either. The rest of your analysis is pretty close. What is going on is far more about Left vs. Right than race. It just so happens that the Left knows than there are far more whites on the Right than other races, so they can use it as a wedge while they convince the idiot whites on the Left to self-loathe. I'm not sure where some in this thread got the idea to change the subject from whites being demonized, to whites (here) claiming they are held-back from succeeding because of discrimination (not what was stated), but it was never the point. Essentially, the point is that there is a movement to establish that whites are responsible for the failure of other races to succeed, and they will pay for it (Reparations, White Tax, whatever you want to call it).
It isn't that it is hard to understand the argument, it is that you either believe in White Genocide Theory, or you don't. If you don't, then comparisons to things like Auschwitz sound as ridiculous as comparing mask wearing to the Holocaust. If you do, then I guess I can understand why you use the comparison, I just can't understand why you believe in it. The conditions for genocide are pretty clear, and being a significant minority in a geographic area is generally one of those conditions, which makes the whole theory kind of silly. Taking ugly rhetoric, declaring it eliminationist and then making the further leap to actual genocide is pretty hyperbolic, so perhaps concentrate on the more provable fact that the left is doing what it can to demonize its opponents and using this rhetoric to do so, rather than get start screaming about what isn't happening.

I will say that the left is clearly using some of the tools we associate with the stages of genocide, but they are not particularly specific tools, and can be associated with just about all political polarization tactics. The ones specific to genocide are the ones missing.

Last edited:
Yes and please God stay and be our governor. I fear he will jump to the senate and he is a waste on the DC swamp. He could do real good here in NC reversing the trash that communist gov Pooper has set in place in NC. I still have no idea how Pooper is elected while the state carried Trump and swept republican in all the races.
Covid doomers kept Roy in office. I know a few suburban white women that voted to keep our state locked down but voted Trump. Pathetic. But you’re right, Robinson would help blow up the Left’s attempt to divide us if he were to become governor.

Why in hell would you have a SJW for a friend?

Cut it the fuck loose.

I cut him out a looooong time ago. Funny part: he even did cage fighting. Trained real hard, and would be the ass of almost anyone. But California indoctrination and being raised solely by his mother let the leftist disease leak in. He was still a good dude with a big heart, but flawed in thinking.

Reactions: Snuby642
Interesting. By that definition ... is a white male that exclusively dates and is attracted to white females, discriminating against other races? I just think that an "overly broad" definition potentially takes "normal and accepted social behavior" ... and recompiles it as somehow being discriminatory. Just thinking out loud. BTW ... thanks for the polite and thoughtful comments. That doesn't always happen here.
Well, there is some truth to that. Science has stated that we typically look for traits similar to our own genetic makeup, but not so similar that its your sister(no matter what pornhub says).

Reactions: lash
It isn't that it is hard to understand the argument, it is that you either believe in White Genocide Theory, or you don't. If you don't, then comparisons to things like Auschwitz sound as ridiculous as comparing mask wearing to the Holocaust. If you do, then I guess I can understand why you use the comparison, I just can't understand why you believe in it. The conditions for genocide are pretty clear, and being a significant minority in a geographic area is generally one of those conditions, which makes the whole theory kind of silly. Taking ugly rhetoric, declaring it eliminationist and then making the further leap to actual genocide is pretty hyperbolic, so perhaps concentrate on the more provable fact that the left is doing what it can to demonize its opponents and using this rhetoric to do so, rather than get start screaming about what isn't happening.

I will say that the left is clearly using some of the tools we associate with the stages of genocide, but they are not particularly specific tools, and can be associated with just about all political polarization tactics. The ones specific to genocide are the ones missing.
I think you know that I'm not making the argument of White Genocide happening here. The post you were responding to (as well as the OP) clearly states that the game being played is to make whites financially responsible for the perceived notion that they are morally responsible for the lower income status of other races. It also states that race is but one tool being used, whereas the real war is Left vs. Right. In that game, the numbers are not so-one-sided, as there is no significant majority.

Again, the Auschwitz comparison was an extreme example of what can happen when the poster's poor advice is followed. No one is claiming that is happening here. But remaining stoic and not fighting back can lead to disastrous consequences instead of a "happy peaceful life."

I think you know that no one is making the argument of White Genocide happening here. The post you were responding to (as well as the OP) clearly states that the game being played is to make whites financially responsible for the perceived notion that they are morally responsible for the lower income status of other races. It also states that race is but one tool being used, whereas the real war is Left vs. Right. In that game, the numbers are not so-one-sided, as there is no significant majority.

Again, the Auschwitz comparison was an extreme example of what can happen when the poster's poor advice is followed. No one is claiming that is happening here. But remaining stoic and not fighting back can lead to disastrous consequences instead of a "happy peaceful life."
I pretty much agree with this. We probably have different concepts of how to fight back, but that is quibbling about details.

Interesting, and related, fact that most non Israelis and the vast majority of non Jews do not know is that while the Western world celebrates Holocaust Remembrance Day as the day the camps were liberated by the allies, Israel celebrates it on the day that the Jews in the Polish ghettos rose up against the Nazis. Of course they were slaughtered for it, as they would have been anyway, but it is certainly a different cultural view.