• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Wisconsin 2017 events thread

FYI
I had the FX120 for about a year now with Adams trickler, this was the best investment period of all my years of reloading, we are anal as hell when it comes to case prep and reloading and the system has made life easier. Every round Ed and I used at the 2017 King of 2 Mile was ran through this system because of it's accuracy and when competing, under pressure and dealing with the elements handed out we were able to place the 3 bullets fired within a 12" vertical spread at a target just under 2000 yards (excellent) it shows that being able to keep the ES's to low single digits minimum pay off big time.

Ed ended up getting the auto dump as well on his this summer when it came out, works very well even with the heavy dumps needed for the 375s.

Cheers
Jeff

I'm probably going to get the complete FX120 set up with the powder dump and auto trickler. It's a little more money but i think it will pay for itself.

Sadly it doesn’t look like I’ll be able to make it to the New Year’s Day shoot this year :( hopefully I’ll be able to come out by you guys soon!

So far, it looks like I'm going to get to shoot a bit more in '18. Two Aurora, IL matches, Both WI Border Wars matches at Lodi, The South Dakota Steel Classic and The GAP Grind.

Would anyone be so kind as to walk me through getting signed up for one of the border war matches in Lodi? I don’t have the patience to figure out Facebook again and there isn’t a link. Maybe I’m missing it?

I'm not running Creed. Running 6XC. 3ish grains less powder than I was seeing out of 6.5 Creed and 6 Creed and running faster than my 6 Creed loads.. The nice thing is, I can form brass from 6.5 Creedmoor brass if I'm in a pinch.

Can I get some of your 6 creed load data I will be running the 6 creed this year on a TL3... I bought
RDF's berger hybrid and smk 110 I also have a ton of varget, h4350 and 4451 to try. I tested small rifle primes in the 6.5 and wow what a big difference! Will be making 6 creed out of 6.5 lapua.. Happy New Year All! Just an fyi I have 1400 yards in Fod du lac!!!

Can I get some of your 6 creed load data I will be running the 6 creed this year on a TL3... I bought
RDF's berger hybrid and smk 110 I also have a ton of varget, h4350 and 4451 to try. I tested small rifle primes in the 6.5 and wow what a big difference! Will be making 6 creed out of 6.5 lapua.. Happy New Year All! Just an fyi I have 1400 yards in Fod du lac!!!

I'll try to remember to pull a casing today and weigh the powder charge. I know I was running 105 Hybrids in Hornady brass with CCI primers. If I'm remembering correctly I was having a really hard time getting 3000fps from a GAP built rifle.

How do we get in on this 1400 yd range?

I was running 42.4gr of H4350. It was getting me an average of 3026fps.

Anyone ready to buy the fx-120i scale? I'm going to grab one this week. and we could split shipping

Anyone ready to buy the fx-120i scale? I'm going to grab one this week. and we could split shipping

Do you guys have any favorite ranges or spots to shoot in southern wisconsin? I live just west of Kenosha and I split my time between Mcmiller, a 200 yard range close to my house, and a friend's farm where we can shoot out to 450 or so. I shoot up in the UP a couple times a year at a 600 yard range when visiting my parents at their cabin, but I've been looking for something closer to home. I've read about the Racine Club and the 1000 yard range up in Lodi, but I think they both have decent wait times to become a member and I know for a fact I'll have to move at the beginning of July for a new job. I'd be happy to drive 2-3 hours to be able to shoot to 600+. I'd really appreciate any suggestions.

Ask this again in the new 2018 thread. Racine is supposed to close their long range this summer to expand in pretty sure. And let us know where you are going to be moving to see what else you'll be close to

Do you guys have any favorite ranges or spots to shoot in southern wisconsin? I live just west of Kenosha and I split my time between Mcmiller, a 200 yard range close to my house, and a friend's farm where we can shoot out to 450 or so. I shoot up in the UP a couple times a year at a 600 yard range when visiting my parents at their cabin, but I've been looking for something closer to home. I've read about the Racine Club and the 1000 yard range up in Lodi, but I think they both have decent wait times to become a member and I know for a fact I'll have to move at the beginning of July for a new job. I'd be happy to drive 2-3 hours to be able to shoot to 600+. I'd really appreciate any suggestions.

I like to shoot at Shiocton. $5 per visit or $40 per year.

I looked it up and it looks great, especially for the price and not needing a membership. I think I'll make the drive up tomorrow and take advantage of the last day of warm weather. Thanks a ton for the recommendation.

I looked it up and it looks great, especially for the price and not needing a membership. I think I'll make the drive up tomorrow and take advantage of the last day of warm weather. Thanks a ton for the recommendation.

I’ll be there at some point tomorrow. Not real sure when yet. Have to try to squeeze in some testing on some Sierra 110 SMKs

Sounds great, I'll be the guy with the 6.5 defiance in an AICS chassis and a varmint AR if we're there at the same time