• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Woman Poses as 11 Year Old Girl Online and The Results Are Sickening

With instagram you have your choice to make it private or not

Here is a copy and paste of the setting, by default it is wide open, there is a little check box that did't paste that you have to check on to keep private

Account Privacy

Private Account
When your account is private, only people you approve can see your photos and videos on Instagram. Your existing followers won't be affected.

So young girls can jump on and post pics of themselves to their friends and might not know anyone can search them

I am not following anyone and no one is following me on my test instagram account

I found this in 3 seconds and can talk directly at her if I choose to

1576549313568.png

Several years ago one of the networks did a series of shows where the set up stings working w/ local LE for this kind of stuff - To Catch a Predator I think. One of the shows was in Hamilton, GA not too far from here. Small, sleepy, rural town north of Columbus/Ft Benning. It was unbelievable the filth that showed up thinking they were going to get to have sex w/ a child and how easy/quick it was to lure them.
Yeah,and a few years ago the host of that show got busted doing the same thing.

I am not following anyone and no one is following me on my test instagram account

I found this in 3 seconds and can talk directly at her if I choose to

View attachment 7203792

Its like letting the riff raf in your house.

I agree you can’t totally shelter kids and they need guided exposure.

Hell we snuck pops playboys out to the woods. But today’s world on major social media is just the shallow influencing the shallow.

Back in the old days of RP communities online the rule was: The Men are men, the women are men and the children are FBI.

Yeah,and a few years ago the host of that show got busted doing the same thing.
Hadn't heard that. Not surprised though. Looks like show was 04-07 so social media really hadn't gotten cranked up yet. Extent of my "social media" is this and a couple of other forums. No FB, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

AOL Chat rooms I think were the first of their kind where literally millions of people were chatting
I am sure pervs were in the my little pony chat room trying to meet girls back then and 100% got away with it

OK, here’s the other thing. I want to know where they were hanging out that this type of reaction flooded in so quickly. I’m not denying that it is out there but I think the level of response might have been inflated for dramatic affect. The story have huge overtones of virtue signaling and I recognize it in other types Of writing that leftists like to use to show how oppressed they are. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely know this goes on. But I read the whole thing and it seems a little hinkey . It reads like a virtue signaling wet dream of a leftist LOL.
I’ve read a few other reports of similar style traps for apps like Whisper and others.
The old PostSecret app got shut down for this shit, from what I hear. Just a sea of predators on an app that isn’t really even made for kids but has some draw that brings them in.

I still wanna take my Estwing hatchet to a motherfucker or 10,000.

not much gets me fired up like the abuse of kids. A blessing from God to be loved and cherished.

@Bender - I hear what you saying. I think many young kids leave the privacy settings open so they wont miss being part of anything or not be included. not really sure how it works (the social media) but am sure about how kids work. And girls seem stricken with this more than boys.

And let it be known that professionally I have had to interact with these folks and I am calm and professional the entire time.
what crosses my mind while working out after shift is different.
Damn this pisses me off

Had a work dinner tonight. Drained 2 nice pours of Basil Haydens dark rye and a Laphroig 10 year for dessert. Did not mellow me out on this.

Pedos should get the bullet. I don't care if they are reformed or just talking to kids about the weather or whatever, they all deserve to fucking die.
Michael Savage(radio host) told a story of how the men in the neighborhood, in New York, would deal with pedophiles. He said they would walk them up to the top of a tall building and watch them 'jump' off. Ah, the good ole days.

Take the better path, teach your kids to spot these pedo democrats and avoid them.

I get what you're saying but I feel the need to point out that a hell of a lot more than just Democrats are perverts deserving of death. We tend to hear about a lot of high profile liberals into kids but I promise, these monsters are hiding in every group of people across all sections of the population. Every one of us probably has someone like this in our extended family, statistics on who winds up assaulting kids prove this.

You definitely have the right idea about teaching your kids though. Depending on yourself to always be there is a losing proposition. good for you and good for your kids for having a proactive parent. I certainly wish more parents were.

Reactions: Eostech
Many social media platforms use virtually wide opened default settings on privacy.
Location - On
Sharing - Public

Parents give kids a device and as stated earlier, they are out of sight and out of mind. They can watch Netflix or bullshit on facebook in peace while the kids go and "play with their friends" online.

Not all parents do this, and as odd as it may seem to fellow "Boomers", we need to heap praise upon those who engage and interact with their children, establishing and maintaining bonds in tangible real world ways.
I've recently come to get to know one such family, and I was just doing exactly that yesterday while we discussed the article that is the subject of this thread.
They said they caught shit from family and friends for choosing to homeschool. Reasons cited were that they were isolating their kids from reality and not allowing them to build real social bonds with the diverse community.
I reassured them that what they're doing is proper and fitting, and that what they are doing is they are building a foundation of trust and respect between them and their kids. A foundation that strengthens those children against the challenges of "the real world" as they come of age.
Their bond is their refuge.
They are active in the community in the right ways, the healthy ways.
Sports, 4H, etc.
They have friends that they know and interact with in person, with actual words and expressions, not emojis and Snapchat filters.
The way us Boomers did it.

Do you really know where my cat lives?
They tend to roam... Every photo on this site was created and uploaded with the locational metadata intact by the original owners. With an estimated 7.8 meters accuracy, if you took a photo of your cat in your home you might find it near that location on the map, or you might not. Every cat we visualize could be accessed just as easily by searching popular photo sharing websites. So, no, we do not know where your cat lives, nor do we care.

What is the point of all this?
We set out on this adventure with a mission in mind: to point out the ease of access to data and photos on the web. We sought to showcase how readily available social media users’ information and snapshots are to the general public.

cats.jpg

Not all parents do this, and as odd as it may seem to fellow "Boomers", we need to heap praise upon those who engage and interact with their children, establishing and maintaining bonds in tangible real world ways.

My kids, in their early years spent their time exclusively with their mother (long story, but that crap was corrected), and it was amazing to me (and them as well) what the simple concept of evening, family dinner did to communication between parents and children, once they began living with me and my current wife. Just simply having dinner, as a family, each night. No "secret sauce", no "special formula" no "hidden trick" to have better, well behaved and adjusted children. Just dinner every night with the family.

Smh...people can't see the forest for the trees these days when it comes to children. Too many shrinks and child psychologists telling us how to have "good communication" with our children, but never addressing the underlying root cause of poor communication; lack of presence in their lives.

Like I used to tell my ex "You're their f'ing parent. Not their friend, not the confidant, not even their coach (yet). You're their parent. Yes, it's hard. Yes, it's difficult at times. But dammit. Be the f'ing parent."

Last edited:
I remember when talking to strangers was bad. I was told it, my kids were told it. Now, its don't mess with me, I am busy, go play on facebook. Kids are curious and trusting by nature. If the parent does not temper and guide that trust and curiosity, your kid will make bad choices. Not because they are bad, but rather because you are.

I get what you're saying but I feel the need to point out that a hell of a lot more than just Democrats are perverts deserving of death. We tend to hear about a lot of high profile liberals into kids but I promise, these monsters are hiding in every group of people across all sections of the population. Every one of us probably has someone like this in our extended family, statistics on who winds up assaulting kids prove this.

You definitely have the right idea about teaching your kids though. Depending on yourself to always be there is a losing proposition. good for you and good for your kids for having a proactive parent. I certainly wish more parents were.

You know me adding the word "democrat" in there was for humor purposes, right? ;)

I see too many parents that either do not understand what is going on
or do not care
or say my little precious would never do anything like that, they are a 'good' kid (yeah my ass, I was a good kid too, all that means is I was smart enough to not get caught on 99.9% of the shit I did)

Reactions: TheMammoth
I’ll gladly go to prison if anyone touched my daughter. Zero remorse.

Also, this is why she won’t be on social media till she’s 18.

that’s what’s wrong with the country. You Shouldn’t have to go to jail for offing some fucking pedo that touched your child. These people can not be rehabilitated. Shoot shovel and shut the fuck up.

This was eye opening...I have 2 kids and NO social media has been the rule. I was thinking of giving in but I'm back to no way again. THX for posting this...

This scares the shit out of me. My 7 year old niece is getting a phone for Christmas this year. My wife and I both thought it was a terrible idea and voiced our opinion to my brother in law. I couldn’t imagine turning my kid loose on social media today.

This scares the shit out of me. My 7 year old niece is getting a phone for Christmas this year. My wife and I both thought it was a terrible idea and voiced our opinion to my brother in law. I couldn’t imagine turning my kid loose on social media today.

Perhaps you should share this story with him before that happens. Make every attempt to educate the guy before he makes a bad choice.

Reactions: lr123