• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

women of the IDF!!!!

Re: women of the IDF!!!!

OK, here is one more for the books. Sorry a bit blurry, but I was shaking from the cold when I took the pic (yea, right):

NewPics074.jpg

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EL-irh_Dsi4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EL-irh_Dsi4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
zzzzz147400israeliarmy0mz3.jpg
</div></div> Just like a woman to match Her camo to Her eyes.

just pisses me off that they reduce the PFT requirements in the Marines for women on stuff that really doesnt need to be reduced ---- situp count & run distance. I can understand reduction in the number of pull-ups

The IDF chicks can't all be that attractive..since compulsory service means a Bell shaped curve and normal distribution, but who in h--- would start a thread of "Ugly Chicks in the IDF??"
Oh yeah, I forgot Shankster..
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mac the knife</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
zzzzz147400israeliarmy0mz3.jpg
</div></div> Just like a woman to match Her camo to Her eyes.</div></div>

Good eye.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fx77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The IDF chicks can't all be that attractive..since compulsory service means a Bell shaped curve and normal distribution, but who in h--- would start a thread of "Ugly Chicks in the IDF??"
Oh yeah, I forgot Shankster..
smile.gif
</div></div>

Ouch!