• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WOW….

This is what happens when you don't have a Bill of Rights to protect you from assholes like Trudeau. Thank god for the foresight of the Founding Fathers and fuck the anti-Constitution activists who want to reinterpret simple and plain English.

Canadians...you elected his party majority and they selected him. Its up to you to change that or accept the consequences.

speeding-bullet-122780276-25863ee82ed6402094041d5c6a6e44e3.jpg

So, in Canada the PM is basically King? He can just decree "No more handguns, I'm banning them" and there's no voting or discussion about it?

So, what if a guy like this decides he owns all first born girl children and say's it's the law now 'cause I said so?

VooDoo

Reactions: RUTGERS95
This is what happens when you don't have a Bill of Rights to protect you from assholes like Trudeau. Thank god for the foresight of the Founding Fathers and fuck the anti-Constitution activists who want to reinterpret simple and plain English.

Canadians...you elected his party majority and they selected him. Its up to you to change that or accept the consequences.
Not arguing with you because you're partially right, but elections have been stolen worldwide for many years. All in preparation for and advancing the demonic reset facing us today. Our own see eye ay is one of the main perpetrators ever since wwII.

Reactions: XP1K
Their will come a day some men will give up their freedom and lives and send assholes like him a message.
that message will be traveling at 3000+ fps.
Good thing you are an American or the Canuckistanian Mounties would be having The Littlest Hobo sic your nutsack.

But since you are American... you can tell Justin Bieber - er - Trudeau... that he can suck a bag of "My Nation has delusions of global relevance" Dicks.

Sorry Sean.

Cheers,

Sirhr.

PS. Too bad Sean The Nailer is on vacation. We could torment him in this thread. Oops, I mean... lament his terrible situation in Kanada. Sorry Sean.

@lowlight ... Hey HMFWIC... Can we bring back Sean for this... because it is the perfect time for us to torment him... er... sorry... For him to provide insightful and relevant commentary from his side of the Snow-Beaner Border Line.

I understand either way. I had ato ask. I mean... breaking him out of jail is kind of a hobby. Him being so polite and all. Mostly.

Cheers,

Sirhr

So, in Canada the PM is basically King? He can just decree "No more handguns, I'm banning them" and there's no voting or discussion about it?

So, what if a guy like this decides he owns all first born girl children and say's it's the law now 'cause I said so?

VooDoo
I'm kind of curious too.

How do things work up there in Snow Mexico?

Sounds like it's a "Commonwealth Realm" of the UK, with the queen on the back of their $20s, but the PM serves as the acting Supreme Commander of Canukistan. They have a parliament, but who the fuck knows what it actually does as we never hear about it stateside.

Someone educate me.

Reactions: Gwak2006
Good thing you are an American or the Canuckistanian Mounties would be having The Littlest Hobo sic your nutsack.

But since you are American... you can tell Justin Bieber - er - Trudeau... that he can suck a bag of "My Nation has delusions of global relevance" Dicks.

Sorry Sean.

Cheers,

Sirhr.

PS. Too bad Sean The Nailer is on vacation. We could torment him in this thread. Oops, I mean... lament his terrible situation in Kanada. Sorry Sean.
I'm expecting the men in black suits at any minute now.🤣.

I see a HUGE amount of Northern peeps heading out on day trips across the border.

I'm kind of curious too.

Sounds like it's a "Commonwealth Realm" of the UK, with the queen on the back of their $20s, but the PM serves as the acting Supreme Commander of Canukistan. They have a parliament, but who the fuck knows what it actually does as we never hear about it stateside.

Someone educate me.
If their country, government or global activities mattered... you'd know about it.

We refer to it here as the largest county of Vermont. The snow beaners just won't admit it.

Sirhr

I'm expecting the men in black suits at any minute now.🤣.
They will be wearing jeans and Jean Jackets... Saskatchwean Tuxedos!

tuxedo.jpg

And they won't say "This is the Mounties..." They will say "Open the door, hoser. Or we'll break it down, eh? Oh and please?"

Sirhr

Yes, its kind of like a King declaring people don't have to repay their student loans now, but if you already did, oh well that's your problem.

From time to time, the Tree of Liberty must be fertilized...

Canadians don't have a liberty tree.

Reactions: Mwalex
They have maple trees... Eh?

You can get sugar from them. To make Pepsi. And Laura Secord Chocolate Easter Eggs. And WigWag bars...

Which, I will admit, is the only reason we should recognize Canada. Because they make some fucking amazing chocolate! None of this watery Hershey crap. I mean... massively chocolaty Chocolate. Cherry Blossoms! O'Henry! Oh and Coffee Crisp. Fucking A. right! Before they went all retard and won't let us in without a clot shot. I was happily supporting an entire "First Nations We used to be called Fucking Eskimos" village with chocolate purchases.

This is not wrong. It's why they should not be nuked and turned into a manufacturing center for American gun companies under indentured servitude... which they will politely accept. Sorry Sean.

Sirhr

Molson Golden a Moose Head and a Coors light?
They will be wearing jeans and Jean Jackets... Saskatchwean Tuxedos!

View attachment 7981158

And they won't say "This is the Mounties..." They will say "Open the door, hoser. Or we'll break it down, eh? Oh and please?"

Sirhr
One of these things is not like the others. One of them doesn't belong.

Reactions: Sandhog308
Only one man can save Canada.

rowsdower.jpg

Agree... only one man can save Canada. But it's not that femboy hoser... It's this guy:

relic.jpg

Yes, I refer to Relic, from the Beachcombers. Not Nick on the right. He is a Greek Vancouver Funboy who has to be pried off the other greeks with a crowbar. But Relic... he is the original Canuckistanian patriot rebel with a jetboat and a penchant for stealing logs. Not Nick's kind of logs.

Anyhoo... They are probably 80 and gumming their Brador's.

Sirhr

PS. If you want to know how I know all this Canuckistanian shit... it's because growing up 40 miles from the border, we had CBS, ABC, NBC on a few clear nights... and a whole shitload of commie Canuckistanian TV channels. With Hockey Night in Canada, Peter Puck and a good assortment of British Comedy that affected me. Oh and The Royal Canadian Air Farce... which was funny as hell. And Super Dave Osborne. So got to make fun of Kanadians making fun of themselves. Back when Pierre Trudeau was the globe's number one Cuck... because his wife Margarate was being boned by every Rolling Stone, Castro and Freddie Mercury... who would stick his Aids-infested schlong in everything and everyone. Sorry Sean. Prove me wrong.

Reactions: Cardboard55
Yes, its kind of like a King declaring people don't have to repay their student loans now, but if you already did, oh well that's your problem.

If Biden could ban guns with an executive order you can bet he'd have done that already. Fortunately we here in the USA have a written Constitution and a Bill of Rights. Apparently in Canada if The Canadian King says all hotties gotta go nekkid to the grocery store on Mondays then it's a new law.

VooDoo

If Biden could ban guns with an executive order you can bet he'd have done that already. Fortunately we here in the USA have a written Constitution and a Bill of Rights. Apparently in Canada if The Canadian King says all hotties gotta go nekkid to the grocery store on Mondays then it's a new law.

VooDoo
Ahhhh I gotta agree with that one.....

Fleshy headed mutant, are you friendly ?

Oh, no way eh.
Radiation has made me a menace to society :)

VooDoo
That is exactly what the Canadian government is all about. It’s called an “Order in Council”. The NDP party sucks Trudeau cock for table scraps and so the WEF rules Canada. What could go wrong???

I'm kind of curious too.

Someone educate me.
Your evaluation is correct. The majority of Canadians who think they are “conservative” are spineless pussies who apologize for existing. The rest of us are waiting impatiently until reality destroys their comfortable slumber. Only then will things change. It will be French Revolution messy though.

that from the same government that said releasing murders and rapists from prison would make the streets safer , or not prosecuting criminals would make the world safer f them . I say a politician sacrificed to an active volcano would create world peace , at least till some smuck puts more idiots in power to start the process all over again .

Likely will halt all transport of handguns into Canada, as well.

Traveling into and out of Canada with firearms is relatively easy. Not anymore, I'm guessing...