• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wow...they dismantled police...idiots

that will make for a great comidy snow flakes on patrole roaming packs of overly sensitive collage tweens with the answer to every problem as they lecture a murder not to kill any more lol live on fox news .

Can’t wait to watch the new and improved Live PD from Mogodishueopolis.

Theyre talking about defunding the police here in Charlottesville. It will be hilarious, biggest bunch of limp wristed academics and twerps Ive seen. In a week theyll be begging for the cops to come back. The counties will sit back and laugh...I will miss my favorite restaurant, the C&O though.

I'm afraid that what they are calling a "transformative model of public safety" may be centered around city-wide voice and face recognition software/cameras covering everything. Too little elapsed time between showing up on cameras? A speeding ticket shows up in your inbox. In the wrong end of town, or where you don't regularly go? A few gendarmes start a case on you. Say something deemed offensive in public? It's picked up by software, and you face investigation from your boss/police/social services/fill in the blank. They're already monitoring the web like that.

One of y'all posted that video of the Chinese Uighurs, and what they're going thru right now. Don't think we're immune from that. We're almost to the place where people will vote FOR that, for "muh safety".

This!

Reactions: Aries256
This is starting to get discussed in Detroit too. Might actually work here though. Since you can dump a body in an abandoned house or building and it won't get found for months if someone does try to break into your house just shoot the bastard, dump the body somewhere in the city and problem solved.

Results may vary in other cities, especially when neighbors are pissed at each other. Then it might hit the fan Hatfield/McCoy style.

Reactions: 10ring'r
I'm reading that the city charter will prevent them from doing this. It stipulates a number of officers based on population and requires either a unanimous council vote (3 of which don't support it currently) or a vote by the citizens. Should be interesting to see how this turns out.

Maybe all police and law enforcement should help them out and give them a small taste of what they crave and all go on strike at the same time.

8BAD3A0F-F11E-4F60-9E76-430DE1B483AD.jpeg