• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

WTB WTB: Surefire FA762SS

Wanting To Buy
that ad is pretty much why i made this post haha i was in it for a while..
Crazy that it’s over 5k…i paid 2k for mine a few years ago and thought that was insane.

Surefire decommissioned all the tooling for these legacy cans so repair/tech support will have be through third party servicers if one can be located.

It’s over $6k now 😂.

I wish Surefire would come to their senses and “re-commission” those machines… There’s some serious pent up demand.

I've have one Surefire FA762SS I would consider selling. Less than 100rnds. Not marked with NSN. I also have multiple muzzle brakes MB 762 SS and MB 556SSN for sale.

Also have a FA556 that I would consider selling. Multiple muzzle brakes MB556AR available.

On Form 4 in Colorado

I've have one Surefire FA762SS I would consider selling. Less than 100rnds. Not marked with NSN. I also have multiple muzzle brakes MB 762 SS and MB 556SSN for sale.

Also have a FA556 that I would consider selling. Multiple muzzle brakes MB556AR available.

On Form 4 in Colorado
Sent you a PM..

I thought I was being dumb buying two instead of one last year. I’m starting to look like the Warren Buffett of supressor investing after seeing the listing.

we worked something out. I had a friend looking for one too. I just threw a bid on that one in case it goes low which I’m sure it won’t.
Gotcha. I've been on all them recently with you. Glad you could finally get one. It's the last piece I need for mine.

Attachments

• 20220427_171852.jpg
    20220427_171852.jpg
    406.9 KB · Views: 141
Gotcha. I've been on all them recently with you. Glad you could finally get one. It's the last piece I need for mine.
Nice rifle. Mine just started getting put together about a week or two ago. I thought your username looked familiar. I’ll send you a pm.

On Form 4 in Colorado
Do you still have the FA762SS can or is it gone?

Reactions: SamP88