• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

-=WTS=- AICS AT Chassis for Remington 700 -=WTS=-

ZR2Chevy22

Deputy IV
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
Santa Fe, TX
Hey guys and gals,

I have up for sale an AICS AT non-folding Rifle Chassis for a right handed Remington 700 short action or 700 clone. When I originally got the chassis it was painted sand. I stripped the tan paint off all the plastic skins the best I could and then painted the aluminum frame of the chassis back to black. I then purchased NEW OD green skins from Mile High Shooting. I'll get more photo's posted once I get home this evening. Just figured I'd get the for sale ad up for the day crowd.

As far as price goes, I'm looking to get $600.00 FTF in the Houston/Galveston area or will ship for an additional 25 bucks. Rifle will come with the original skins also so you can paint them and have a second set. PM me if you have an questions.

Spigot mount, bipod and barreled action are NOT INCLUDED!!! Spigot mount and bipod may be purchased along with chassis for an addition cost.

Current
user193264_pic25660_1536284450.jpg

When Bought
user193264_pic25538_1530452321.jpeg

Reactions: Dthomas3523