• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision WTS - CUBA ! (COTI USB BATTERY ADAPTER)

Yup, SOK will continue to handle the COTI eECOTI and TACAMS plug/cable solutions, for other head mounted plug/cable solutions, head over to coryt's thread

So will the next order be coming soon, I assume you'll let those of us who put in for pre order know when ready so we can pay you

So will the next order be coming soon

I think they are up on the website. If you can buy em we got em on the shelf ready to ship !

A split DTNVS/COTI cable would be awesome, but if that is too much to ask for currently then I'll call dibs on one for a COTI.

I came back to say this… My helmet isn’t large enough for two battery packs.

Splitters are available for DTNVS, DTNVG, Lemo port (Anvis) and soon for BNVD (Fischer) type connectors. Contact me directly for custom built systems.

Maybe this might offer a potential option. 2 USB ports to plug into. It is 10,000 mAh and waterproof. They are serving me well.

Maybe this might offer a potential option. 2 USB ports to plug into. It is 10,000 mAh and waterproof. They are serving me well.

My DICC goes to a CWBP not a USB, bave no idea what the barrel size is to the battery compartment.

If someone else knows that can make
money by connecting my CWBP to the coti, and drnvs dicc, i’m down. So long as it doesn’t fry my shit.

My DICC goes to a CWBP not a USB, bave no idea what the barrel size is to the battery compartment.

If someone else knows that can make
money by connecting my CWBP to the coti, and drnvs dicc, i’m down. So long as it doesn’t fry my shit.
I’m actually working on that right now. I have the Lemo connector and an AB battery pack to test. Your DICC has the Lemo receptacle, correct? You should already be getting 3.3 VDC from the pack, so all you need is a splitter cable With the COTI cap and battery replacement module. Send me a PM and we will work it out for you.

• Love
Reactions: E-Tool