• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale WTS LH Shilen 300 WM / AG Composites stock

Sterlingb06

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2020
    Looking to sell a 300 WM with a Shilen DGR action, Shilen trigger, and Shilen S7 contour 26" 1:10 twist barrel. It has less than 100 rnds down it. Had 3 range sessions with it and didnt finish load work up. A target image of one of the last groups show 1.5 MOA at 200 yds but that was with hellish 9 o'clock wind. If you throw out the far right one, it would be sub MOA (0.5 MOA vertical) with still some tuning left. The BA/trigger, it is sitting in an AG Composites Chalk Branch CF stock. Willing to separate.

$1600 $1500 OBO shipped to FFL for the BA/trigger.

$800 for stock shipped.

Also have a BDL with mag box (max loaded round of 3.685 verified with a dummy round, but would suggest keeping it below 3.670ish), a Cabela's kwik-klip (which is a dbm that fits a BDL inlet with max coal of 3.34 for 300 WM or long throated WSM's/SAUM's/etc), and two piece 30 mm Talley rings that bolt directly to shillen receiver. Let me know if you are interested in these.

Also have a LH MDT TAC 21 chassis for sale (fits any LH R700 LA). It was going to be the chassis for this BA but ended up a bit heavier than I wanted. The build then turned into an elk rifle but it still has a heavier contour barrel so it didnt work out well for that either. The chassis is 'like new' as it has been assembled for fit check but not fired on. Comes with the 4 piece assembly, pistol grip, and one 3.715" mag.

$900 shipped.

Discount if you take all of it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      736.4 KB · Views: 366
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      430.4 KB · Views: 363
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      153.9 KB · Views: 285
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      496.5 KB · Views: 289
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      522.1 KB · Views: 369
    Last edited:
    Yes its LH R700 LA footprint.

$2350 shipped for whole rifle. That includes the shilen action/barrel/trigger, ag composites stock and bdl bottom metal.

Really dont want to sell stock by itself - unless you want to pay more than factory cost to have it right now.

MDT chassis sold.

Barreled action still available. Will drop the price $1500 OBO for anyone on the fence. Also would entertain trades.

Bump. $2300 for BA/trigger and stock. I am sure I have some bottom metals and scope bases if you are looking for a turn key.