• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS: Pro Ears Electronic Earmuffs - NEW

Arc Light

Sheeple Herder
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Mountainside
    https://proears.com/product/pro-ears-pro-tac-mag-gold/

Bought these Pro Ears Pro Tac Mag Gold electronic earmuffs from Optics Planet a few weeks ago. New condition, only tried on at home, never been outdoors or used for shooting. Decided I'm going to stick to noise canceling ear plugs as I can get a better cheek weld. This is the Lithium battery model which I paid $239 for (set of batteries is included). Original box, audio cables for hooking up an MP3, and manual also included. These are made in USA and feature 30 NRR, the highest noise reduction you can get in an ear muff.

$165 shipped. Payment via Paypal F+F (or add 3%), or USPS MO.

Check my feedback. PM me if interested.

P6292145.JPG

P6292142.JPG

P6292143.JPG

Last edited:
    If it was only a couple weeks you might still be in the return window and don't have to lose any cash. I've had to return to optics planet before and it was zero hassle.

I bought them 5 weeks ago and Optics Planet did offer to take them back, but for store credit only. I’d rather have cash for another project I’m working on.

Reactions: MotoFlier