• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale WTT - right handed rifle for left handed rifle of comparable build - surgeon and J Allen 7mm Rem Mag

RobbW

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2014
Mesa, Arizona
Please see my thread posted in the PX for my right handed rifle. I’m looking to trade it for a comparable rifle in left hand if possible hence the post in this forum.

I’m flexible on caliber and manufacturers. Would prefer a 6mm CM, or larger. Manners stock aok. Accuracy International aok. Top shelf action and setup. You get the picture. Please see this thread for more info.

Thanks. Hopefully I can find a great lefty to swap for it.

Robb

5C7EB113-2672-4A90-9DC0-1AAE01141AB2.png

Bump for a trade to something interesting in Left Hand. open to partial components plus cash, left handed stock plus cash... you get the idea.

Robb

Looks like I have found a great lefty to trade for this.

So another week and will be excited to meet up with JR.

Thanks to everyone for the interest.

Robb

Met up with Jrs9898 and had a smooth transaction on the trade. thanks again. Great rifle. Just as discussed.

Robb

I'd of wrote this in the feedback section but am unble to

Robbw is good to go, rifle was exactly as pictured and all was smooth, great guy

Thanks again!