• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s WWII Explained Via Facebook

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
collegehumor.bb1de09789c0ad834761f4ba92b01eb3.jpg

Re: WWII Explained Via Facebook

Nice...if they tought it this way to highschoolers nowadays, maybe they'd remember some of it!!

This is the best Facebook related thing I have seen on the Hide so far.

Maybe if this was out there awhile ago, then some people wouldn't refer to America's involvement in Italy, during WW2, as a 'sideshow'.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the best Facebook related thing I have seen on the Hide so far.

Maybe if this was out there awhile ago, then some people wouldn't refer to America's involvement in Italy, during WW2, as a 'sideshow'.</div></div>

<span style="font-size: 17pt"> Whatever, our involvement in Italy was all about the </span><span style="font-size: 8pt">olive</span> <span style="font-size: 17pt">oil! </span>

<span style="font-size: 17pt">No blood for </span><span style="font-size: 8pt">olive</span> <span style="font-size: 17pt">oil! </span>

Mustafa. You forget that Italy had Spaghetti and Meatballs of Mass Appetite Destruction.

Don't get me started on the Tiramisu with custard bombs...

That was a great read... I am not part of that facebook crap but that was the best and only good thing I have seen from it.