• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Wyoming Trading Thread

I can provide 500 Federal Large Rifle Match primers. I regret that I don't use any of the items you have for trade. I can sell them for $35/500 if you can pick them up in or near Laramie.

Richard
Hi Richard. That is a good deal sir. I am in Afton, how near to Laramie could we meet?

Cal

In my post above, I made a mistake, I still have 8 lbs ofAA2200, and Fed 210, REM 9 1/2 and cci300. I’m looking for h4350 and h4895.

looking for .284 - 162 AMAX or SST or BTHP
lemme know what ya have !
Sendero, I have 6 old boxes of Hornady #2840 .284 162gr BTHP National Match bullets but they are seconds, they are probably 40 years old though. I don't need that much for them maybe $150 for all six but I'd really like to trade for some rl16 or even better some AR-Comp.

Reactions: happyfast79
i'd be fairly keen to trade out of this 6lbs in a jug of varget i got.

most interested in xbr8208 but would entertain h4350 or another 147gr 6.5 creed powder.

Have 953 cci br4 benchrest primers that I’m looking to trade for h1000, retumbo, comparable value of non benchrest LR,LRM or SR primers or fed 215m primers. Located in Gillette

Attachments

• 8C26802F-1C2F-4069-8927-10201BF705C3.jpeg
    8C26802F-1C2F-4069-8927-10201BF705C3.jpeg
    456.5 KB · Views: 34
Have 953 cci br4 benchrest primers that I’m looking to trade for h1000, retumbo, comparable value of non benchrest LR,LRM or SR primers or fed 215m primers. Located in Gillette
Sir, I have no powder that would interest you, but I do have full 1k, full boxes of Rem 9 1/2 lr, cc400, sr, Win wsr sr primers that I would trade for your cci br4 if you throw in a couple a cups of coffee for those you've used. I live in Wheatland.

I’m not sure I’m seeing all your post. Are you saying you have some retumbo?

Anyone around Rock Springs have any RL33 or RL26?? I have a few pounds 3.5 or so of H4831sc and cash if you do.

this threads died out a wee bit

but i'd really like to give away a few reloading items. got an rcbs trickler, a 223 die set, and a pound or two of bullseye powder.

also have decent fair bit of brass the kids picked up when cleaning up the shooting spot here thermopolis.

looking for a jug of 8208 if anyone want to trade. have varget and rl-15

Does anyone have any 6.5 PRC brass for sell or trade? I am located in Rock Springs. I will be traveling to Gillette via Rawlins and Casper next weekend. Thanks!
I still have an unopened 8lb jug of aa2200 and an unopened 8lb jug of Ramshot TAC. Looking for h4350, imr8208 and ARcomp. Located around Wheatland. Thanks

I have 6.5lbs left out of an 8lb jug of Superperformance I would like to sell for $200. Around $30 a pound. Willing to drive within reason. I'm located in Rock Springs Wyoming.
Possible trades would be 6.5 StaBall or H4350.
20220208_182615.jpg

Going to post a for sale thread also. I will not ship. Face to face only.

Reactions: Holliday
Does anyone have any large pistol primers or some 10 mm brass for sale or trade? I have a few items for trade. If you have a brick that you would be willing to part with (sale or trade) let me know. I am located in Rock Springs but traveling towards Meeteetse tomorrow (Saturday, March 19th) through Lander/Riverton. Thanks!

Does anyone have any large pistol primers or some 10 mm brass for sale or trade? I have a few items for trade. If you have a brick that you would be willing to part with (sale or trade) let me know. I am located in Rock Springs but traveling towards Meeteetse tomorrow (Saturday, March 19th) through Lander/Riverton. Thanks!
How much 10mm brass are you looking for? I have a small bag of range pick up that's yours if you cover shipping.

I have a good bit of Factory 10mm Ammo if that helps. I'm in Cody/Powell

I have other stuff to trade as well:
300 Win mag brass. Once Fired. FL sized & cleaned. 42 R-P +, 52 W-W Super , 31 FC

30-06 Lake City once fired brass. 50 pcs

45 ACP once fired brass. Large Primer. 250 Win, 100 Fed, 40 R-P/10 Fed

Freedom Arms mdl 83. Field Grade 454 Casull. 10” barrel. Cylinder, grip frame & ejector rod housing are polished. Maxi Mount for scope. 2-300 pcs of primed brass.

Marlin XS7 in 260 Rem. 22” barrel, “Accu”Trigger. Bases, green synthetic stock with webbing.

Arisaka Type 38. 20” barrel in 6.5 Roberts, Camo stock. Huber trigger. Scope base and RCBS dies. 100 rounds of ammo.

Turkish K. Kale 98 Mauser in 6-284. 23” Olympic Arms S/S barrel with new chamber and throat. 10” twist, sporter weight, D&T with bases/rings, Bolt handle for scope. Lee dies with Redding trim die. Needs trigger and stock.
**Worried about barrel life?? Comes with spare new take off Remington CM barrel, 22”, 9” twist, chambered and headspaced to this action.**

Turkish K. Kale Mauser 98 in 22-250. New 26” Douglas barrel. CM – in the white. #2 sporter contour, 1:13” twist. Zero throat. D&T for bases. Bolt handle set up for scope. Military trigger. Needs mag block for short case and stock.

CZ BRNO Mauser 98 action with new ER Shaw 243 barrel. 24”, CM, in the white. Some pitting on action. Needs firing pin & spring, bolt shroud, striker, extractor & collar. D & T for scope, straight bolt handle.

Turkish K. Kale 98 Mauser with new Rem take off barrel in 243. 1:9” twist. Complete metal, D&T, needs bolt bent for scope. No stock.

Turkish K.Kale 98 Mauser with new take off Remington barrel in 7-08. 23.5” CM barrel 1:9.25” twist. D&T for 2 pc base. Bolt set up for scope. Military trigger, Needs stock.

TRADED Polish WZ29 98 Mauser with new Adams & Bennet barrel in 338-06. 24” barrel, chrome-moly, in the white. Action is D&T for a 2 pc base. Bolt handle is set up for a scope, military trigger. Needs stock and Safety (or trigger with side safety). Lee dies and 50+ pcs of brass. TRADED

1 lb of Alliant Pro Reach powder

Looking for RL 26, H1000, 'Lil Gun, 130+ gr 257 cal bullets ... ??? Unloved dies and projects

Last edited:
I have a good bit of Factory 10mm Ammo if that helps. I'm in Cody/Powell

I have other stuff to trade as well:
300 Win mag brass. Once Fired. FL sized & cleaned. 42 R-P +, 52 W-W Super , 31 FC

30-06 Lake City once fired brass. 50 pcs

45 ACP once fired brass. Large Primer. 250 Win, 100 Fed, 40 R-P/10 Fed

Freedom Arms mdl 83. Field Grade 454 Casull. 10” barrel. Cylinder, grip frame & ejector rod housing are polished. Maxi Mount for scope. 2-300 pcs of primed brass.

Marlin XS7 in 260 Rem. 22” barrel, “Accu”Trigger. Bases, green synthetic stock with webbing.

Arisaka Type 38. 20” barrel in 6.5 Roberts, Camo stock. Huber trigger. Scope base and RCBS dies. 100 rounds of ammo.

Turkish K. Kale 98 Mauser in 6-284. 23” Olympic Arms S/S barrel with new chamber and throat. 10” twist, sporter weight, D&T with bases/rings, Bolt handle for scope. Lee dies with Redding trim die. Needs trigger and stock.
**Worried about barrel life?? Comes with spare new take off Remington CM barrel, 22”, 9” twist, chambered and headspaced to this action.**

Turkish K. Kale Mauser 98 in 22-250. New 26” Douglas barrel. CM – in the white. #2 sporter contour, 1:13” twist. Zero throat. D&T for bases. Bolt handle set up for scope. Military trigger. Needs mag block for short case and stock.

CZ BRNO Mauser 98 action with new ER Shaw 243 barrel. 24”, CM, in the white. Some pitting on action. Needs firing pin & spring, bolt shroud, striker, extractor & collar. D & T for scope, straight bolt handle.

Turkish K. Kale 98 Mauser with new Rem take off barrel in 243. 1:9” twist. Complete metal, D&T, needs bolt bent for scope. No stock.

Turkish K.Kale 98 Mauser with new take off Remington barrel in 7-08. 23.5” CM barrel 1:9.25” twist. D&T for 2 pc base. Bolt set up for scope. Military trigger, Needs stock.

TRADED Polish WZ29 98 Mauser with new Adams & Bennet barrel in 338-06. 24” barrel, chrome-moly, in the white. Action is D&T for a 2 pc base. Bolt handle is set up for a scope, military trigger. Needs stock and Safety (or trigger with side safety). Lee dies and 50+ pcs of brass. TRADED

1 lb of Alliant Pro Reach powder

Looking for RL 26, H1000, 'Lil Gun, 130+ gr 257 cal bullets ... ??? Unloved dies and projects
I have about 9 lbs. H1000 and some others if you're interested - I live in Cody.

Attachments

• IMG_2465.jpeg
    IMG_2465.jpeg
    211.3 KB · Views: 40
Thermop guy here

Little man has picked up about a gallon worth of brass from the range. He’s pretty excited with a dollar to buy hooks.

Also have an older oehler chronograph I don’t need/use and some duck and elk calls as well if anyone has a use.

Should be through Cody this weekend and in the next couple towards the black hills.

Thermop guy here

Little man has picked up about a gallon worth of brass from the range. He’s pretty excited with a dollar to buy hooks.

Also have an older oehler chronograph I don’t need/use and some duck and elk calls as well if anyone has a use.

Should be through Cody this weekend and in the next couple towards the black hills.
I can't quite justify buying a Labradar, but have had the need for some sort of Chronograph. I'm over in Gillette if you're coming over this way and still have that oehler.

pm me, i will be through in the next few weeks. it's yours.

would like to offload the brass to somewhere else besides the dumpster.

I have most of an 8lb jug of imr 4350
And an 8lb of rl26 for trade.
Looking for varget and h4350

Up for trade. I'm N of Cody, and get to Billings often. The bullets are 30 cal Tracer. I also have a pond of Enduron 4166.

I could use Win StaBall HD or Enduron 7977

Attachments

• IMG_3014.JPG
    IMG_3014.JPG
    422.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3044.JPG
    IMG_3044.JPG
    694.1 KB · Views: 11