• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

XLR Element Chassis/R700 Build Complete w/ Pics

Very nice, like the two tone look. Have you had any other XLR Chassis or any other chassis to compare this to?...especially the weight. How much is the complete rifle?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Very nice, like the two tone look. Have you had any other XLR Chassis or any other chassis to compare this to?...especially the weight. How much is the complete rifle?

I haven't had any other chassis to compare to-Only various factory stocks. The chassis itself is around 4lbs and the complete rifle is 14lbs with empty magazine and bipod (if my luggage scale is accurate).

I can say that the ergonomics of this chassis is far superior to anything else I have had. Just laying behind the rifle when bore-sighting last night and snapping-in with the new Timney felt like this set-up was made for me. The adjustability is incredible.

What scope is that?

It is a Primary Arms 4-14x44 FFP Mil/Mil w/ Mil-Dot Reticle. Low $$ ($240 shipped) scope but very decent quality. 362 rounds and it still tracks well and holds zero with no issues. Since I have already consistently hit steel out to 1040 yds and grouped 4 2/3" (6 shots) @ 600 yds with it (all with 175 FGMM), I decided to upgrade to this chassis first.