• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Yankee or Dixie

Re: Yankee or Dixie

41% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category.

100% (Dixie). Is General Lee your father?

What can I say?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIERRAWHISKEY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">79% Dixie </div></div>

You out Dixie'd me damnit... I'm only 64% Dixie.
I guess I'm gonna haveta go Fuck my sister now ta one up ya. LOL...

Hank was a bit on edge.

53% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LSUbeatUby40</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeppoKa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">63% Dixie but some of those answers are stupid and actual southern terms are not listed! Crawfish are mudbugs! </div></div>

No there not. There called crawfish.. </div></div>

65% Dixie and yeah....they are NOT mudbugs if you are from the country and the South.

100% Dixie. I'm from Virginia so it was kind of obvious to me.

67% (Dixie). A definitive Southern score!

they really do need to have a texan category, because lets face it we are just a different race of people.

bench

48% Yankee.

Yes, we all know the South will rise again. Does anyone know why?

Greg

You got that right, Bench...LOL. Im from Virginia but own a place of Austin in the Hill Country. This is a beautiful state (with the possible exceptions of El Paso and Waco).

Hey Greg...I cant answer that...but we have to look at things rationally...I hear people bragg that most of the top 20 football teams are south of the MD line....but then most of the top 20 academic universities are north of the MD line...and brains usually triumph over brawn so Im not so sure about that statement.

Anybody heard from LoneWolf 2nd swat 3rd recon?

Goldie

82% (Dixie). Did you have any Confederate ancestors?

On of my Great Grandfathers was the first representative of Cherokee County to the Texas Senate after we won our independence from Mexico

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">82% (Dixie). Did you have any Confederate ancestors?

On of my Great Grandfathers was the first representative of Cherokee County to the Texas Senate after we won our independence from Mexico

</div></div>
Do you actually consider yourself dixie? Because as a texan i dont.

but even though texans are cocky its our right, after all we are the superior warrior race
grin.gif

bench

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">82% (Dixie). Did you have any Confederate ancestors?

</div></div>
Do you actually consider yourself dixie? Because as a texan i dont.

but even though texans are cocky its our right, after all we are the superior warrior race
grin.gif

bench </div></div>

I'm comfortable associating with most things South of the Mason-Dixon Line.

83% dixie 100% TEXAN
we have also been an independant country,only joined the union to
help yall out with fightin men

I'm somewhat surprised to learn that 'feeder road' is a term localized specifically to Houston, and that the test goes so far as to include that factoid. Proper construction and use of a feeder road is something the Carolinas could do well to learn.

Am I wrong in thinking that 'Crawfish' you eat and 'CrawDads' you bait your hook with? They're vaguely the same shape, but I'd never considered them the same thing previously.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am I wrong in thinking that 'Crawfish' you eat and 'CrawDads' you bait your hook with? They're vaguely the same shape, but I'd never considered them the same thing previously.

</div></div>

I've heard them used interchangeably..... Just don't say "crayfish" and you'll be okay.

39% Dixie

Funny, I was born in NC, lived in California and Georgia, spent a total of a about a month and a half North of the NC state line.
The great majority of my answers are rated as "Common through the U.S."

I guess that's what happens when you are particular about your own pronunciation of words or phrases.

32%Dixie. Born and raised on L.I.N.Y. I escaped in '95 and moved down south. I 'am glad i did.

100% don't know how that happened I've lived in Wyoming my entire life. I am hoping to head a few hundred miles south in the next year though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kinsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">96% Dixie.... Hooraa!

No, wait, that's supposed to be Yeehaaa!!! </div></div>

no you had it right the first time...
Hooraa Hooraa, for southern rights Hooraa
Hooraa for the Bonnie Blue flag which bears a single star!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Mama's side of the family got of the boat in 1640, Hanover, Va. Grew up redneck in Alavisa (thats Alta Vista to you yanks)...IMHO Dixie is less about birth than attitude...kind of like American...some of the finest Americans I know weren't born here at all, but they risked it all to get here and would give it all to protect it. Welcome in my holla anyday. I love it when the Texans (good folk if a might peculious) say "so your from back east"...quick to remind em "Richmond was the capital of the confederacy, boy"...LOL....while I'm at it did yall hear that the state capital bldg of West Virginia caught fire...damn thing burnt all the way to the axles......Later... Goldie

Only in ourselves
the light the dawn
or nowhere

Otto Rene Castillo </div></div>

Are we still holding Richmond up there?

25% Dixie. You are a dandy Yankee Doodle. Guess it makes sense since my great great... grandfather (Myles Standish) came across on the Mayflower...

Since this in the internet my Dixie score reminds me of one of my quarters at the University of Akron when I scored a high of 2 F's, 1 D and 1 B. My Dixie score was very low! Good thing I'm not a LEO and have to work under cover, I'd be dead meat.

Maxwell