• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dixie cunt dead hip hip hooray!

hate is an interesting thing. mix that with mob mentality.....and sheesh....the stupidity gets epic.

some of you folks here.......smdh. celebrating the death of a woman who had nothing to do, NOTHING...to do with what you are angry about. you are pissed at her former co-workers; but hells bells.....might as well hate this woman too, because she worked with some shitheads years ago. and just in time for Christmas. what a magnificent present for Jesus.

i knew we had some jerk offs and small dick motherfuckers in here....but damn.
Just wanted to reply so yours would get copied again, because it's the best damn post in this thread and maybe this way some will read it twice.

Just wanted to reply so yours would get copied again, because it's the best damn post in this thread and maybe this way some will read it twice.
Im really glad you posted that. I wanted to but it seems like I'm always the one starting shitstorms so I passed.

Even if she was part of the group then wishing, someone to die like that just because they made a statement contrary to your opinion, especially when it turns out they were right (if perhaps for the wrong reasons) is at least trifling. I'll leave it there.

Hate is interesting, I cant afford the price on my soul and spirit. As Frank used to have for his header...

“Watch your thoughts, they become words;
watch your words, they become actions;
watch your actions, they become habits;
watch your habits, they become character;
watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

===============================================
hate is an interesting thing. mix that with mob mentality.....and sheesh....the stupidity gets epic.

some of you folks here.......smdh. celebrating the death of a woman who had nothing to do, NOTHING...to do with what you are angry about. you are pissed at her former co-workers; but hells bells.....might as well hate this woman too, because she worked with some shitheads years ago. and just in time for Christmas. what a magnificent present for Jesus.

Her daughter went to a private Christian school where my wife was teaching. My wife interacted with her on several occasions and was deeply saddened by her death because she said she was a lovely person. She left or was pushed out of the band before Maines made her stupid comments. Never cared for the Dixie Chicks and didn't listen to them. Initially liked the Bush's but in retrospect, they are just globalists and part of the cabal. A pox on all their houses.

The beauty of the 1st amendment is that we do have the right to say what we want.
But, along with that right is the responsibility to accept the consequences of your statements.
If I don't agree with what you say, I have the right to no longer associate with you, consume your product, or do business with you.
That is NOT violating your 1st amendment right, it is confirming my 1st amendment right of freedom of association.
Say what you want, just be prepared to accept the consequences.

The first Dixie chicks were, from left to right: Martie Erwin (fiddle, vocal)Robin Macy (guitar, vocal)Laura Lynch (electric bass, lead vocal) Emily Erwin (banjo, vocal)
NO Natalie (CUNT) Maines

I much prefer the sound and tone of her voice compared to the sawed off screaming twat that replaced her

May her family find peace, God rest her soul.

I went to find the CD that song was on, f'n money grabbing bastards, cheapest was $97 most over $200.

Not a single streaming service has anything pre-twat available

They are the ones that I hate

Boating forum is the same way . So is the metal detecting forum . :)

The fucking hypocrisy and ignorance some of you have is fucking astounding. As others have pointed out she didn't make the comment and wasn't even in the group at the time.

I didn't like what the one that did say what she said about a sitting US president on foreign soil, but now I will admit just how ignorant I was back then to supporting Bush, I have since learned what a treasonous POS he was just like our current president.

I wouldn't have a problem if any US citizen criticized Biden on foreign soil because I think he is also a treasonous POS. I was a naive fool back then, but I have opened my eyes a lot in the past 20yrs.

The fucking hypocrisy and ignorance some of you have is fucking astounding. As others have pointed out she didn't make the comment and wasn't even in the group at the time.

I didn't like what the one that did say what she said about a sitting US president on foreign soil, but now I will admit just how ignorant I was back then to supporting Bush, I have since learned what a treasonous POS he was just like our current president.

I wouldn't have a problem if any US citizen criticized Biden on foreign soil because I think he is also a treasonous POS. I was a naive fool back then, but I have opened my eyes a lot in the past 20yrs.
Truth!

Reactions: myronman3

there are a whole lot of us right there with you bud.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
I don’t forget treasonous behavior,and I don’t give a fuck about bush……

I think we need to take care of the words we use. Lets just say for the sake of argument she did say the stuff about Bush. I don't see that as treasonous.

What Jane Fonda did sitting on an AAA gun in Hanoi is treason. Saying you don't like the pres is not. (now if other things happened I don't know about it)

A little like the term racist and nazi that get tossed around so easy these days. In general they are not words, and I think using the words in the wrong places cheapens them, and that is I think part of the master plan.

She can say anything she wants about the pres, as long as it is not outright harm.

As to this person, sorry don't know her and I don't care. If that makes me a bad person so be it.

Only reason I clicked is the name of their band. I remember that going down. Talk about a great way to end your band with one single statement. All content pulled off country stations, they could be looked at one of the first "Bud Light" type deals.

I think we need to take care of the words we use. Lets just say for the sake of argument she did say the stuff about Bush. I don't see that as treasonous.

What Jane Fonda did sitting on an AAA gun in Hanoi is treason. Saying you don't like the pres is not. (now if other things happened I don't know about it)

A little like the term racist and nazi that get tossed around so easy these days. In general they are not words, and I think using the words in the wrong places cheapens them, and that is I think part of the master plan.

She can say anything she wants about the pres, as long as it is not outright harm.

As to this person, sorry don't know her and I don't care. If that makes me a bad person so be it.

Only reason I clicked is the name of their band. I remember that going down. Talk about a great way to end your band with one single statement. All content pulled off country stations, they could be looked at one of the first "Bud Light" type deals.
I'm pretty sure they would be celebrated today!

I went to find the CD that song was on, f'n money grabbing bastards, cheapest was $97 most over $200.

Not a single streaming service has anything pre-twat available

They are the ones that I hate
Wait a month and it will be on Ebay for $10

• Haha
Reactions: Darryle
She was heading back to Dell City in which the Lynch families operate large farms. Big clan and went to college with several of them and fraternity brother married one.