• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You can all just stop saying 'soft shell' taco

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    Because if it has a soft shell, its a fucking burrito.

Enough of this transgendering food bullshit; if it has a hard crunchy shell, its a fucking taco. If its wrapped in something soft, its a fucking burrito. End of story.

Taco 'filler' in a soft wrap? Burrito. Just stop.

Fight me.

/letsgoBrandon

Enough of this transgendering food bullshit; if it has a hard crunchy shell, its a fucking taco. If its wrapped in something soft, its a fucking burrito. End of story.

Fight me.

/letsgoBrandon
    Isn’t mexican food like the same 5 ingredients in 20 different shapes anyway? Its not exactly creative…..

says the guy from the land of shit beer and bland sausage cooked poorly. Though the beer wench outfits are appreciated.

Kraut was invented by the Poles.

Schnitzel is ok, but was imported from other places too.

Martin Luther? Think he was German. Solid start to the idea that faith is not tied to a denomination.

Its food. If it tastes good partake. If it doenst, dont be a pussy and eat it anyways, never know when the next meal is coming!

lol, negative gringo. taco bell is not the authority on what is a taco.
    that said, i don;t give a fuck what you call them.
    i am a poor, so i put a soft taco inside a bean burrito and make a combo burrito for half the cost.

Reactions: Dirty D and ken226

Fight me.

/letsgoBrandon
    A taco has 2 small tortillas and is topped with magical goodness. When you hold them, it creates the taco shape.

You so white.

Be less white.

It's ok.

His dick has a slight sun tan and now hes all mexican food connoisseur :D
    I eat a lot of mexican food. Its about the only saving grace to a group of people who are very proud of something. Of what i am not sure.

• Haha
    Reactions: lariat
    Burritos are bigger you uncultured swine

Taco refere to the size not the material
    napolean-dynamite-napoleon-dynamite.gif

• Haha
    Reactions: Bender and Jgunner
    I’m from Texas so you can trust me on this. A soft taco is the smaller of the two. A burrito is the larger one. The burrito has rice and beans. Sometimes it will have meat.
    The taco can be in a hard shell or a soft shell. With meat, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, cheese. If it has rice and beans I would call that a burrito.
    but put what ever you want in it, call it what you want to.

I’m from Texas so you can trust me on this. A soft taco is the smaller of the two. A burrito is the larger one. The burrito has rice and beans. Sometimes it will have meat.
    The taco can be in a hard shell or a soft shell. With meat, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, cheese. If it has rice and beans I would call that a burrito.

1634011833818.png

Mexican cheese steak. In Chicago.

Final score: -3
    Next time you feel reminiscent about being in a third-world shithole but don’t want to use your passport, come for the pizza, try the jerk chicken, and hope not to stay for your funeral

Reactions: camocorvette
    Next time you feel reminiscent about being in a third-world shithole but don’t want to use your passport, come for the pizza, try the jerk chicken, and hope not to stay for your funeral

Briefly lived in Lake Forest/Lake Bluff during high school.

Never going back.

Reactions: Bender
    I thought the argument was is it a Taco or a Sandwich............

I don’t trust anyone that doesn’t list jalapeños as a main ingredient in Mexican food.

Briefly lived in Lake Forest/Lake Bluff during high school.

Never going back.
    That’s the gentrified part of this armpit.. Only 10 years until my youngest is grown and I can escape this despotic hell-hole. Thought, I’ll miss the music and the food

says the guy from the land of shit beer and bland sausage cooked poorly. Though the beer wench outfits are appreciated.

Kraut was invented by the Poles.

Schnitzel is ok, but was imported from other places too.

Martin Luther? Think he was German. Solid start to the idea that faith is not tied to a denomination.

Its food. If it tastes good partake. If it doenst, dont be a pussy and eat it anyways, never know when the next meal is coming!
    Let me translate this so The German can understand it !

rick-james-dave-chappelle (1).gif

i have some of these in the cupboard for whenever i feel like wypipo tacos.
    in fact, i have other wypipo food.

wpfCapture.JPG

Last edited:
    The Only Way to Prepare a Taco;
    Soft Corn Tortilla (x2)
    Steak, Chicken, or Pork (in that order of preference)
    Diced Onion & Diced Tomato
    Cilantro
    Salsa Verde
    (Substitution of Onion/Tomato for a homemade Pico de Gallo is allowed, if it includes both those ingredients)
    This motherfucker should be HEAPED.

Eat the top tortilla over the bottom. Eat bottom tortilla when you’re done with the top, with all the overflow that falls off the first tortilla as filling.