• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

You Know What....

PPB

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2018
I don't want to be tolerant. All of this push to be accepting and tolerant of others is not me. I don't want to accept transgenders, gang bangers with pants half way down their ass, screaming kids in a restaurant, ebt freeloading parasites, minorities that have to have the bar lowered because they cant jump high enough, smart mouth kids who think that their position is higher than it really is, entitled people, and women who don't know their place.(ie-Waters, Pelosi, Warren, Fonda, etc.)
Finally, colossal fukups like Marion Barry and anyone who supported him are like nails on a chalk board..

I have formulated my own opinions based on experience and interaction with others. My lack of tolerance is a product of negative experiences associated with these events. I meet everyone with an open mind but based on experience black dudes with pants down their ass take a while longer to earn my trust. Anything with a burca is most likely a hard NO. Loud mouth activist women generally never make any progress in a mutual conversation. The word activist generally sends me the other direction. Know it all kids get dismissed immediately no matter their passion, conviction volume or self proclaimed empowerment.

However, words like LEO, military, farmer, gym, patriot, gun owner, athlete, sports, activate my attention.

That is just how I feel about things. This tremendous push to be accepting makes me want to gack.

I just came back from a college event where the president gave this gushing speech about how acceptance and tolerance are the cornerstone to good lives for all. The whole time I was thinking ya know....You can stir one drop of camel piss into a gallon of pure spring water each day and in several years you will be drinking mostly camel piss and thinking its pure water.

Sorry man, I just cant get there.

"Tolerance" doesn't mean what people push it as meaning.

What it actually means is:
I don't like you, don't think you are right, but since we all have our freedoms, do as you want & if you don't get in my face & bother me, I won't get in your face and bother you. Don't curtail my freedoms or rights & I won't go after you.

What the current liberal brainwashing is:
You must love and embrace as gospel truth any and all perversions or crazy ideas that somebody has with no critical thought or question ever. And you must say that their perversions are way better than you and you are bad because you don't believe in their perversion.

Now days the "virtue" is to be a true airhead with the barn doors open on both sides, incapable of holding a thought or opinion, just blowing in the wind with all the other empty air heads as they are whipped around as a useful mob of idiots raging from one "outrage" to another as the puppet masters wish. Which pretty much describes most "students" and "Young people" these days so I absolutely despise any of their puppet controlled "activism".

As long as 'tolerance' and all that crap is accepted, then society as a whole will continue to downward spiral.

For years, those around me/us here have known that "We Expect More". Strive to do better. Be the better man.

Many years ago, in the due process of helping someone out (with anything) the common adage at the time (after recieving 'Thanks') was "Not a problem, it was the least I could do". - Some of you might be old enough to remember that. A few might have been there, when it was first spoke.

Nowadays, that adage has been turned into a despicable mantra. "Always do the least you can do". That may be great for capitalism and profit increases for the Chinese, but that REALLY is the bane of society. As long as 'less' is both expected and accepted, then everyone will continue to think 'less' is good.

The thought of "less is more" may fit SOME situations, but it definitely does not fit ALL.

The only ones who can change this, is YOU. Expect more, I do!

They are pushing a world with no standards, no morals, no accountability, no uniformity in an effort to make government the only unifying aspect that all will worship.

who was the famous person that said...( and i'm paraphrasing)....."meet and greet everyone you come in contact with and..........have a plan to kill them all" .....?

who was the famous person that said...( and i'm paraphrasing)....."meet and greet everyone you come in contact with and..........have a plan to kill them all" .....?

I believe " Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill every person you meet " is attributed to General Mattis

Reactions: jungle45 and tnc
Speaking of trousers hanging off of their ass, I swear one day I'm going to take a staple gun and staple one of these chump's trousers to their hips. I have to walk my daughter into a fueling depot, and there's a bunch of negros there with their asses showing. Ugggh. I ought pour my hot coffee down that crack. Nobody want to see your stinking black crevice. Filthy buggers.

Speaking of trousers hanging off of their ass, I swear one day I'm going to take a staple gun and staple one of these chump's trousers to their hips. I have to walk my daughter into a fueling depot, and there's a bunch of negros there with their asses showing. Ugggh. I ought pour my hot coffee down that crack. Nobody want to see your stinking black crevice. Filthy buggers.

I do declare, Brother Cletus, they do be the most uppity of minorities, don't they?

LMFAO ... not. This place is turning into a cross burning.

We are disadvantaged by our society's success.

The concept of Social Darwinism is completely undercut by the simple fact that our society is affluent enough that failures do not fall by the wayside, but fall directly into social safety nets. This lack of true failure emboldens the 'should be losers' to insist that they are just as good as anyone else, and dare others who object to expose themselves to SJW shaming by the usual suspects.

For as long as society can afford to support such folks despite their absolute failure to contribute anything of real substance to society, this will continue to be the status quo.

But nothing stays the same, and a society which stagnates goes in on its nose. Always. Those who insist on change always get to endure the simple lesson that the pendulum of change swings in many directions. It may seem that failure is a thing of the past, but most of us understand that structures built on sand always crumble sooner than the ones built on bedrock. It will start in California, I think...

Their day is coming...

Greg

Reactions: jrassy and Orianthi
I am ok with tolerance just don't tell me I must accept it. If you believe there are more Genders than ice cream flavors fine. Don't be offended when I tell you there are really just two and thinking otherwise is not healthy or normal. Don't call me a racist when I think your an asshole for wearing your pants like a retard.

Bottom line this Country is headed to ugly. Why? The powers that be are creating and nurturing division not trying to lessen them.

Actually I think Trump is trying to lessen them, but the left is working overtime to increase them. If Trump fails it's over.

Are you Mortimer or Randolph?

Sure wearing your trousers off your ass is stupid but it happens across races and is stupid despite your racial background.

Ditto skinny jeans.

It is not against the law to be racist. It is against the law to not hire based on discrimination, treat people different because of skin color, etc.

Based on the friggin morons that have taken up residence in my 3 mile circle, crime is up, theft is up, murders are up, assults are up. My beautiful neighborhood that I invested in has turned into a residential hood. I guess the real question would be....why wouldnt someone be racist??? It aint rocket science.

Wifey and I have a good security plan for our household. We did not used to need that. Now we do.
And to be fair, it is not Baltimore or SE DC . It is just 35% worse than it used to be which takes it from an A- to a C- in neighborhood enjoyment. The main demise of this neighborhood--- Section 8 housing.

This is not a cross burning conversation by any means but rather, real life real time geographic/demographic description.

Last edited: