• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You people not having kids

The problem with pre-nups is that after a few years of marriage then in divorce court, the judge invalidates it.

Talk to any good attorneys and they will tell you that all the bitch has to do is say that circumstances have changed and the pre-nup should be disregarded. The judge will agree, pat her on the head and say, “you poor thing!”

Even if a man has a lot of his assets in trusts that’s no guarantee that the money grabbing slut can’t sink her claws into them.

In every thing else but marriage, contracts are recognized and penalties assessed if violated.
My brother had a prenuptial. The female judge that hates men told him she didn't have to honor it , but she did. My brother only paid 2,500.00 after attorney fees and settlements with the ex. Suck to be you guys that gave up more than that.

Women of the US are fucked. Ruined by feminsm and marxism while being brainwashed to be tax slaves. I found one from Eastern Europe. Poland 🇵🇱 specifically.

She's super based, Christian ✝️, believer in all things associated with "communists aren't people", enjoys cooking and being a woman. She's my Bond Girl and the accent just makes things that much better 🙃

I do believe I hit the jackpot and am truly blessed.

View attachment 8327630
If she cooks saurkraut perogies that the dough is really thick and doesn't put Borowicki Mushrooms in them and uses only saurkraut for the filling you need to send her back to Poland.

If she cooks saurkraut perogies that the dough is really thick and doesn't put Borowicki Mushrooms in them and uses only saurkraut for the filling you need to send her back to Poland.
She made a batch for Christmas. Thin dough, lots of meat/kraut/mushrooms, and used lard to cook them 😍

There is some truth to that. I am married and have kids. It suits me just fine. I am in my mid 40's and would like to think I live a good life for the most part. One thing I have found fascinating is that all my single friends who don't have kids and also have good jobs and make a good living still don't do fuck all with all their supposed money and freedom. Some are borderline and or full alcoholics and spend most of their money on bars and going out to eat. Some have nice vehicles. But really nothing mind boggling or anything that has had me longing to be single and unfettered of my family. I have a great wife and we do all sorts of cool shit together. Go on trips, build shit together, etc, etc. My kid loves to hunt and shoot, just like me. It's great.

I say if you are single, no kids, and not poor, do cool shit. But nothing irks me more than the "kids make bad pets" comment when you are sitting there and doing nothing but getting fatter sitting on your couch drinking Bud Light.

Some people may take this the wrong way and get pissed off by this, but I believe it to be true, and I think those that have kids will know what I mean.

I think there is some part of the human psyche that just does not develop until you’ve raised kids. Nothing against those that can’t have any or chose not to, but I can almost always tell if I’m having a conversation with an adult who does not have kids, even if they’re a stranger. Hard to explain it, but if you know, you know.

There is some truth to that. I am married and have kids. It suits me just fine. I am in my mid 40's and would like to think I live a good life for the most part. One thing I have found fascinating is that all my single friends who don't have kids and also have good jobs and make a good living still don't do fuck all with all their supposed money and freedom. Some are borderline and or full alcoholics and spend most of their money on bars and going out to eat. Some have nice vehicles. But really nothing mind boggling or anything that has had me longing to be single and unfettered of my family. I have a great wife and we do all sorts of cool shit together. Go on trips, build shit together, etc, etc. My kid loves to hunt and shoot, just like me. It's great.

I say if you are single, no kids, and not poor, do cool shit. But nothing irks me more than the "kids make bad pets" comment when you are sitting there and doing nothing but getting fatter sitting on your couch drinking Bud Light.
That's fair. Sad about the "getting fatter" part, but it's not from Bud Light.:ROFLMAO: However, I promise to do the best I can!

Reactions: shields shtr
When I was young, I thought I would make a good father, but didn't marry till I was 31, and my wife already had kids and couldn't have any more, (blessing as it turned out), after 6 years,and her running off several times I had enough, then 4 years later thought I was I love again ,wrong, 26 yrs single now no kids and retired every things paid for and money in the bank , so I guess the no kid thing worked out ok but I still think I'd been a good father.

I always enjoy people who don't have kids giving people who have kids a lecture about kids.

FYI, married for 26 years, together 30, with two kids and one grandkid. Which is the true reward of having kids.

I always enjoy people who don't have kids giving people who have kids a lecture about kids.

FYI, married for 26 years, together 30, with two kids and one grandkid. Which is the true reward of having kids.

This thread is literally breeders complaining about those of us who chose not to.

FYI, married for 20 years, together 22, 0 mistakes.

Reactions: PostOak
I was lucky enough in my developing years of critical thinking to recognize the downhill direction the world was heading. I chose not to pursue having kids as I was dead nuts sure that any offspring would have a harder time at making a quality life for themselves than my generation did. I did not want to be the reason someone else was burdened with a harder way of life than I was. Kids don't ask to be born. Someone else makes that decision. A moral conscience is a powerful thing.

I was born a few years before the elites disconnected the US dollar from the gold standard. Ever since then, if a middle class family wanted to have the same lifestyle as the generation before them, it would require both spouses to be in the workforce. That means someone else would be raising a couple's kids through their critical developing years. We all know how that has worked out for American society.

The foundation for most of today's lifestyle is debt. Debt makes one a slave. Your main source of income is often controlled by the whims of the world's elite masters. Refuse to wear a mask or get the clotshot for your master and you're fired. Good luck servicing your debt and feeding any kids after that.

As someone said before, a lot of us were born a generation or two too late.

Women of the US are fucked. Ruined by feminsm and marxism while being brainwashed to be tax slaves. I found one from Eastern Europe. Poland 🇵🇱 specifically.

She's super based, Christian ✝️, believer in all things associated with "communists aren't people", enjoys cooking and being a woman. She's my Bond Girl and the accent just makes things that much better 🙃

I do believe I hit the jackpot and am truly blessed.

View attachment 8327630
You sure are👍

I knew from a very early age that in no way did I ever want to raise a child in this world, what with the world being what it was then, and it's steep downward spiral since.

No reason for me to spill any more details than that, it's enough, right ?

Ain't no bitch ever been worth half of everything I own or will ever make.
You idiots that didn't think of that before you got hitched.....
Idiots.
Been married 28 yrs! Have 3 kids and the wife is worth gold and diamonds! Wouldn’t change a thing except to do a little better myself!

This thread is literally breeders complaining about those of us who chose not to.

FYI, married for 20 years, together 22, 0 mistakes.
You don't know what you don't know and it shows. I wonder if your parents and your wife/husband/they/them's parents consider you and/or your wife/husband/they/them a "mistake"? Maybe you can answer, are you a "mistake"?

57103.jpeg
I married a red head that kills elk DIY. She blessed me with a son that is keeping the lights on for the rest of us.
output_image1646783590177.jpg

You don't know what you don't know and it shows. I wonder if your parents and your wife/husband/they/them's parents consider you and/or your wife/husband/they/them a "mistake"? Maybe you can answer, are you a "mistake"?
Considering I pay all their bills, I doubt they think so. My wife sure as hell doesn't. My post history doubtlessly displays that I think quite highly of myself.
Doesn't change the (in context) stupidity of your first post (#161) regardless. Good luck with your need for external validation.

My Kids are cool.
I remember when the Principal of the Elementary school called to tell me my oldest had picked the lock at the computer lab 'cause the teacher had forgotten the key. She was extremely concerned about his behavior in that endeavor.
I laughed, told her I was who showed him how to do it for situations just like those- so isn't it cool he could do that for the teacher? She was flabbergasted and didn't know what to say.
I have 6 kids. 3 boys, 3 girls. I'm the freaking Brady Bunch and love being a Dad.
Am I the norm? Probably not, but I'm glad to say neither are my kids.
Is it hard? Brother there isn't anything harder, but despite what a few folks here said about it all- there are still good youth out there. And they are strong. They are talented, and they can unify.

Tldr- Kids are cool if you take an active role in not raising woke douche bags.

There's some real funny reading here.
Your children have to have the same or a better lifestyle than you.
You need two incomes to be able to raise children.
Buy on credit to keep up with or impress the Joneses
You are not fulfilled if you don't have children
When/where did these rules come from?

I always tell folks that not having kids is what has kept me out of prison all these years. No way I could have put up with all the stupid, disrespectful shit kids do today. I would have beat their asses to within a fraction of their death.

And before the pile on begins…..I have personally witnessed good parents…no GREAT parents with turd kids….and to kids credit….shit parents with GREAT kids. Society is soooooo fd that raising kids today is a virtual crap shoot.

There's some real funny reading here.
1- Your children have to have the same or a better lifestyle than you.
2- You need two incomes to be able to raise children.
3- Buy on credit to keep up with or impress the Joneses
4- You are not fulfilled if you don't have children
When/where did these rules come from?
Lots of thoughts to ponder for sure.

1- I believe it's human nature for parents to wish for at least an equal standard of living for their children.
2- If I did have children, they sure as hell wouldn't be getting indoctrinated in the public school system. Any children of mine would be getting educated in a private school in which I would be watching the curriculum like a hawk. Private school is quite the investment for at least 18 years per kid. The need for two incomes certainly comes to mind.
3- Artificially low interest rates most certainly inflated the cost of housing and a lot of other things way above real value. We all can see how wages have not kept up with the cost of living. It gets even worse for the generations after us. Its nearly impossible for 99% of the population to not take on some debt to get started. If interest rates were permitted to self regulate via supply and demand, the dollar would have retained a lot more purchasing power. Here's that two income thing staring us in the face once again.
4- Blessed are those that have been successful in raising good children and had a stable marriage through it all. They have certainly beaten the odds. The risk vs reward with western women leans heavily to the risk side.

For those looking to enter a serious relationship with a western woman, run a credit check on her before jumping in with both feet. Her sense of responsibility will certainly be reflected in her credit score.

Last edited:
Considering I pay all their bills, I doubt they think so. My wife sure as hell doesn't. My post history doubtlessly displays that I think quite highly of myself.
Doesn't change the (in context) stupidity of your first post (#161) regardless. Good luck with your need for external validation.
I wonder who's going to pay your bills when you're at that age? I'll assume you've got it covered.

The no children argument coming from someone who doesn't have any is very similar to the people who don't own guns telling those who have guns why they don't/shouldn't have them.

And why is my statement "stupid"? You have zero experience in rearing children, yet espouse how great it is you avoided that "mistake".

Reactions: BurtG and AMGtuned
I wonder who's going to pay your bills when you're at that age? I'll assume you've got it covered.

The no children argument coming from someone who doesn't have any is very similar to the people who don't own guns telling those who have guns why they don't/shouldn't have them.

And why is my statement "stupid"? You have zero experience in rearing children, yet espouse how great it is you avoided that "mistake".
So you have a lifetime experience not raising them, and what life looks like without kids? Tit for tat, right?

I dont think anybody faulters people for having kids. They do bring a lot of joy to couples, and an equal amount of heartburn.

Some have chosen not to breed, and those choices came with probably more thought than those that did. I say thay based on the qty of "mistakes".

Its easy to breed. Takes a little more work and thought not to breed. Lots of "mistakes" out there. Its why some have decided baby killing factories need to be there.

So you have a lifetime experience not raising them, and what life looks like without kids? Tit for tat, right?

I dont think anybody faulters people for having kids. They do bring a lot of joy to couples, and an equal amount of heartburn.

Some have chosen not to breed, and those choices came with probably more thought than those that did. I say thay based on the qty of "mistakes".

Its easy to breed. Takes a little more work and thought not to breed. Lots of "mistakes" out there. Its why some have decided baby killing factories need to be there.
I have about a half a lifetime of not raising kids which is much more than your experience in raising kids. I don't give a shit if you have kids or not. My original statement was the ignorance of people who have chosen not to have kids giving people who have kids advice about raising kids or the stupidity of deciding to raise children. Again, it's similar to gun grabbers telling gun owners they don't need guns.

For those looking to enter a serious relationship with a western woman, run a credit check on her before jumping in with both feet. Her sense of responsibility will certainly be reflected in her credit score.
The trophy wife potential of that credit score check is "Indeterminable" because they have zero current debt and zero recent history of taking on debt, no holding credit cards or having stupid car loans, and likes to pay in cash for everything they purchase.

It's a goal every single American should have.

I am not telling people to have kids if they do not want kids. You don't want them. don't have them, I don't care.

I am betting more than one person here was raised by a parent that didn't want them. I am also sure that sucked. I would not wish that on others.

You will never be prepared financially unless you are part of the top 10% in the country. However, unless you are a complete moron, you will figure it out like everyone else does. I know people choose not to have kids because of costs and that is real. That may or may not be a good reason. If you really want them, have them.

Must be who you hang out with. Both my wife’s and my parents never divorced and stayed together. In my group of friends, we are all still married with kids. My wife and I have been together for over 13 years been married for almost 12. I agree with the poster above. Life just like marriage or any other human endeavor, it is what you put into it.

I won’t argue with you about the world. It’s a constant battle for both my wife and I when dealing with outside influences on our children. We both put 100 percent into it and I will be honest we hope and pray for the best. Sorry you got so jaded that it’s destroyed your entire outlook on life. I don’t think a single married person here or anywhere will say that you don’t have to work at a marriage or raising kids. But the rewards are so worth it. You get out of life what you put into it.
My outlook on life is not "destroyed." I have goals, hopes, and dreams just like everyone. My outlook on kids and marriage is where it should be based on societal norms, my opinion. Its not a friendly world to men when it comes to wives and kids. A great many reading these words will discover that. 80% of you. Its not the group of people I hang with, its statistical facts......

But.....to those with happy families and happy kids...awesome! For some that will last a life time. For some itll end as it does for a most. Seperated families, kids without two parents, parents using children against exs, another man raising your kids, child support payments, seeing your kids when a guy in a robe says you can, debt, etc, etc.

If you knew that 8 out of 10 people that went to a certain gun range were going to come back shot, would you go to that gun range? Yeah, shooting is fun, but damn.........how fun can it be!

I dont truly think 8 of of 10 people get shafted in marriage and kids, but even if its 3 out of 10. Thats some shitty odds for choosing a life path!

Im content where I am, with the path Ive chosen, and thats all that matters to me. Others can play the risk as the see fit......

Reactions: gigamortis
I have about a half a lifetime of not raising kids which is much more than your experience in raising kids. I don't give a shit if you have kids or not. My original statement was the ignorance of people who have chosen not to have kids giving people who have kids advice about raising kids or the stupidity of deciding to raise children. Again, it's similar to gun grabbers telling gun owners they don't need guns.
I raised three step kids for 15 years.

People are gonna choose to do what they choose. Ignorance is jumping into something without facts. Anyone diving into marriage and kids without looking at the statistics and facts of how it could go....thats ignorance! Its the complete definition of ignorance!

Wives are great, in my experience. Kids are too. But it’s selfish as fuck to have them. It’s hard to imagine something more self-righteous than thinking the world needs YOUR offspring. As if promoting your DNA into the world would improve anything. Likewise, if you are a grown ass adult and think that things will be real great for your offspring in another generation, you are delusional. Either way, there’s a reason horny young people have kids before they are smart enough to know better or old enough to not be totally self absorbed….biological drives have to still be stronger than reason.
If only your parents would've had this philosophy... ;)o_O

If you knew that 8 out of 10 people that went to a certain gun range were going to come back shot, would you go to that gun range? Yeah, shooting is fun, but damn.........how fun can it be!

I dont truly think 8 of of 10 people get shafted in marriage and kids, but even if its 3 out of 10. Thats some shitty odds for choosing a life path!

That is the best analogy that I have read to date! If you do not mind I will be using that in future discussions with young men wanting to get married!

BTW, I would not go to a gun range even if I thought there was a 30% chance that I would get shot. If I was told that there was a 30% chance that I would end up in an auto accident on a certain day, I would not even take my vehicle out of the driveway.

Reactions: brianf
I am not telling people to have kids if they do not want kids. You don't want them. don't have them, I don't care.

I am betting more than one person here was raised by a parent that didn't want them. I am also sure that sucked. I would not wish that on others.

You will never be prepared financially unless you are part of the top 10% in the country. However, unless you are a complete moron, you will figure it out like everyone else does. I know people choose not to have kids because of costs and that is real. That may or may not be a good reason. If you really want them, have them.
The financial preparation of a family has far more to do with ability to properly budget and live within means than it does with overall income. You saying an American family will never be financially prepared unless their household income exceeds $216k/yr (top 10% threshold, 2022 Census report) is a joke. That may be true in the ultra high COL areas like Bay Area CA or NYC, but in the overwhelming majority of America there's millions upon millions of families that live a great financial life with half that.

1705868242668.png

It's all about the budgeting. Who is better off financially and will make millionaire net worth first?

Subject 1: Plumber Bob who makes $80k/yr, has zero debt and a 6-month emergency fund in a decent interest earning savings account that he adds 5% of his income to each month to cover additional expenses that come up with cash. He lives in a modest 3/2 1500sf house he bought early in the marriage for $150k that he busted it to pay off in 10 years. Driving those old beaters that whole time was embarrassing, but they paid the house off five years early as they got a great rate going with a 15 year mortgage and it only took a little extra each month to make the payoff early. His wife stayed home while the kids were young, but since they are in full time school she's fills her extra time finishing quilts on her 12 year old sewing machine for a couple hundred dollars each week that she uses for her own fun money and treats for the family. He has a 9 year old truck he paid cash for used three years ago and is still worth what he paid for it while the wife has a low cost five year old low mileage minivan he also paid cash for on a salvage title from a hail damage sale. He puts 10% for match plus 6% into his retirement account every month, plus another 5% into the 529 for the kids' college he started when they were born, but both of them are applying for numerous scholarships and grants to attend the local college so hopefully that won't be necessary. Once the kids are done with school, he'll pass that other 5% over to his retirement account because it's already in the budget. His food bill isn't cheap, they pay $450/month in groceries and treat themselves to dinner out once a month and on birthdays, but his wife is a good cook and he's a mean chef on his 6 year old Weber charcoal grill and the garden out back his wife tends to keeps them in veggies all year around to help with those expenses. His wife packs a lunch for him every day that he eats on the way from one job to the next, and his boss recognizes the extraHe takes the family on vacation each year where they backpack into the mountains on the other side of the state and camp out, it's not cheap but he puts away $100 a month from the occasional OT he gets in a hidden jar to cover the $1200 he drops in fuel, food, fishing tackle and a bigger sleeping bag for the youngest one that sprouted like a weed this last year. On the side, he fixes up and resells broken appliances he picks up cheap because few people realize the reason something broke costs less than $100 in parts to repair, and he's bankrolling that for a used boat next winter when guys sell off to fund for next season's new models. Plumber and Mrs Bob have a scheduled sit down on the last Sunday of every month to talk about the next month's budget together, and make a plan to put aside enough money for their daughter's braces the dentist said last week would be needed within the next year. Not having things like a mortgage, car payments, and not constantly chasing the latest phone or whatever else flashy that comes out makes things easy to make the rest of the bills every month while saving on top of that.

Subject 2: Programmer Joe who makes $380k/yr, has a $750k 30 year mortgage on his beautiful 5/4 3000sf home he just upgraded to a couple years ago while rates were low but had to buy at asking plus $80k due to the bidding frenzy, still holds $120k student loan debt between his and his wife's bachelor's and more from the master's degree that got him that sweet promotion, but that is supposed to get forgiven soon so he's still making minimum payments on it. He makes an incredible salary that means his wife doesn't have to work, although her days are mostly spent shopping and socializing with her friends. He has a $60k note on his pickup that's now comparatively underpowered and he needs the one with the new motor that has that kick ass turbo on it, while the wife's car has a $45k note and she's complaining it looks like every other car out there and wants something with more flair so she plans to hand that down to the oldest kid and get a new one. There's that $15k balance on the platinum card from that incredible trip to Aruba last year and the one to Paris this year, plus that sweet new Yoder smoker from Black Friday to replace that piece of shit Traeger Pro he's had for two years and is "all ucky now" according to the wife. He's eyeing a HELOC on their home that recently increased $150k in value to get that boat he's always wanted. He hasn't started retirement savings for that since there's plenty of time to do so after the kids are out of the house, and will take out Parent Plus loans for the kids to attend school three states over where their friends are going to because he's not going to be a piece of shit like his parents and make his kids take out their own loans for their education. Doordash for dinner every other night isn't cheap either because his wife is tired after her afternoon yoga class, nor is making sure his son has the latest Jordans or he will get made fun of and the daughter needs the good makeup from the Kardashian girl on Instagram that's only available at Ulta, not that junk shit from CVS because it's just the same stuff they sell at WalMart. Programmer Joe just can't figure out where all the money he makes goes, but his wife and kids are happy staying with the latest trends and the big paychecks keep rolling in so there's at least that.

I know exactly who is going to be a millionaire first, and so does math.

:D :D

People on this forum take everything so literally, its comedy

I am not in the top 10% and I raised two kids just fine, paid for college and everything else they needed.

When people say to themselves, I can't afford kids, they **THINK** they need to make $200k+ a year and they talk themselves out of it.

Welfare rats make $28k a year and they raise kids ;)

its the perception I am talking about not the reality...

Reactions: BurtG
Most of the time I think a solid 50% of y'all are retards. But close to 100% of you could be better at bringing up the next generation than your average socialist/communist. If you aren't fathering children and passing on halfway decent values (I say halfway because we can't agree on fuckall) it just makes it that much more of a tough row to hoe for current and future patriots. I won't say you're part of the problem, but you're not necessarily helping.

Being here or on other platforms and being involved in discourse is a good step. It's something. Mentoring youth in some fashion would be a good next step. But sitting back and counting your money? If you don't kick the bucket before the real hammer drops someday soon, you're sure as fuck going to wish you'd helped raise some fucking patriotic children. Or maybe we'll just continue our slow continual slide into idiocracy, and no one will know the difference.

None of the people that I see with high incomes or high iq’s are having many children if any children at all.

Meanwhile, it’s hard to find a McDonald’s or Wal-Mart worker with less than 5 minimum.

We all know this could not be possible without forced redistribution of wealth

My outlook on life is not "destroyed." I have goals, hopes, and dreams just like everyone. My outlook on kids and marriage is where it should be based on societal norms, my opinion. Its not a friendly world to men when it comes to wives and kids. A great many reading these words will discover that. 80% of you. Its not the group of people I hang with, its statistical facts......

But.....to those with happy families and happy kids...awesome! For some that will last a life time. For some itll end as it does for a most. Seperated families, kids without two parents, parents using children against exs, another man raising your kids, child support payments, seeing your kids when a guy in a robe says you can, debt, etc, etc.

Im content where I am, with the path Ive chosen, and thats all that matters to me. Others can play the risk as the see fit......
I am happy that you are content in life but a marriage and your kids are what you put into it. I think most people go into a marriage and having kids thinking it’s going to be some sort of easy experience. In reality, it’s takes work, dedication, love, compassion, patience, and selflessness. That’s just the tip of the iceberg. Lots of people lack the commitment to truly make a marriage work. And even if they put in the work, they have to have a partner that is also willing to put in the work. Then you have to make sure you pick the right partner that matches your life’s goals, politics, and in my opinion religion. You can minimize your chance of having a divorce by selecting the right partner. You can always choose to go to a different gun range using your own example. Everyone that I am friends with is happily married and with kids. It’s also who you choose to spend your time with and the environment you create. You raised step children which I don’t know how that compares to having your own. I don’t know you and I don’t know how you are but I will say from personal experience that having a family that you have created is absolutely wonderful. I wake up everyday thanking God for my family. Sure I don’t have the freedom to go out and do whatever it is I want to do or buy everything that I want. But I wouldn’t trade any of that for what I have received in return. I have had things happen in my life that has made me realize that all the stuff I have bought in life, is just that…stuff. And it made me realize what I truly valued in life, my family.

None of the people that I see with high incomes or high iq’s are having many children if any children at all.

Meanwhile, it’s hard to find a McDonald’s or Wal-Mart worker with less than 5 minimum.

We all know this could not be possible without forced redistribution of wealth
Don't know what you consider high IQ or high Income or where you live but you are completely wrong from my perspective.

Maybe it's an age thing. I am 62 and have 5 kids and 2 grand kids

I think much of the younger generation is so self-absorbed, they are better off not having kids.

Not always true but a majority pass on having children as completely growing up isn't desired.
Money, toys and endless grab ass gets comfortable.
Some haven't a choice and I'll not include them in the above.
Mentioned obviously had parents that did.

If one were inclined they'd notice they "system" has done all it can to discourage children from patriotic parents and promoted
those they have to support by theft.

R

Reactions: BurtG and AmmoFort