• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Your presence requested 1/6...

igR5863TALcSk.gif

Why in the fuck would I let it go? Countries around the world are protesting for America, for Americans to stop the steal! I think that says something. I’ve never seen anything like this in my 40 years. No president in my lifetime has ever garnered this much support not just in the nation let alone the world and you expect me to believe Biden not only won but outdid the first black president when he lost the first two bids for himself by a landslide? I’m not buying it. I hope millions go on 1/6 and take over the damn capital.

Last edited:
The steal never happened.
More people voted than ever before.
And that's a good thing.

The Dominion computers weren't compromised.
US Special Forces were never in a gun battle in Germany.
A long dead South American dictator did not conspire to overthrow your election via Ouija board.
As much as you may want things to be different, your next President will be Joe Biden.

But that's okay. Life will go on.

Unless you want to take up arms against your duly elected representatives.... In which case, you will end up in jail with Bubba.... or dead in a hail of bullets.

We don't always get what we want.
That's where strength of character kicks in.

I wish you a peaceful and prosperous New Year.

And that's a good thing.

A long dead South American dictator did not conspire to overthrow your election via Ouija board.
As much as you may want things to be different, your next President will be Joe Biden.

Unless you want to take up arms against your duly elected representatives.... In which case, you will end up in jail with Bubba.... or dead in a hail of bullets.

tenor.gif

oh man i wish i could go through life this oblivious

And that's a good thing.

Trump is my duly elected president. You realize the electorate college hasn’t spoken yet?

Trump is my duly elected president. You realize the electorate college hasn’t spoken yet?

Sure it has. Biden won the Electoral College votes on Dec. 14th.

I've worked elections for over a decade, both as an operative and an observer. This "stop the steal" stuff is bullshit and the tales weaved by Trump's sycophants are crazy.

You can't oppose governors bypassing legislatures to impose draconian COVID restrictions because you claim to believe in liberty, yet also want Trump to impose martial law to stay in power.

If you do, then you don't oppose authoritarianism because it infringes on liberty, you oppose it based on who is wielding it....

And that's a good thing.

I admit that a lot of that is far fetched crap lol but there are some things that can at least raise an eyebrow and it’s really hard to ignore video evidence. To say nothing happened is super disingenuous! Do you really believe that Biden beat president obama? Come on man. I tell you what I would be comfy with, stated it many times, there is enough evidence imo to at least hold the election again in the contested states, no machines, get the ANG to run it and do it old school. If theI he still wins then so be it. I think that’s fair and would put everyone at ease, but I’m told that is unconstitutional. If the left has nothing to hide then they’d be ok with it.

I've worked elections for over a decade, both as an operative and an observer. This "stop the steal" stuff is bullshit and the tales weaved by Trump's sycophants are crazy.

You can't oppose governors bypassing legislatures to impose draconian COVID restrictions because you claim to believe in liberty, yet also want Trump to impose martial law to stay in power.

If you do, then you don't oppose authoritarianism because it infringes on liberty, you oppose it based on who is wielding it....

No. See post above. We want a fair election. You have to admit there is a lot of shady crap that went on this election. I personally witnessed Trump well ahead when I went to bed at 230am that morning yet somehow between 230-630am Trump lost his lead by a huge margin then we had this counting for days bullshit! So you honestly believe there was nothing shady about this? If he won legit Id let it go. Let’s have another election, old school, ANG runs it and counts it hell do it live state by state. I don’t care then if he won, so be it. I’m betting he didn’t.

I simply want to know we had a fair election. You say you’ve been a pole watcher? You ever have to stay over 100 feet away?

Reactions: FishinGuns
And that's a good thing.

A 2020 join date member pushing commie talking points?

Shocking

I’d also imagine all the links to everything are pure coincidence. The truth of the matter is, the American people are getting played, regardless of what so-called side you are on. I think we can all agree that we are getting taken to the cleaners unless you guys are still those that believe the Dems and repubs are somehow different. Two sides of the same coin. They all need to go.

I simply want to know we had a fair election. You say you’ve been a pole watcher? You ever have to stay over 100 feet away?

Everytime I was a pole watcher, I was just a few feet away.

Every count and re-count has been consistent. I have reported and dealt with suspected election fraud. Does it happen, yes. Have I have seen it be enough to affect an election outcome. No.

Look at Georgia. The hand recount of all the original paper ballots was within .1% of original count. If a change made to machine's ballot tabulation programming was done, the exact same change would have to be made to EVERY PAPER BALLOT. That is pretty much impossible.

You can have confidence it was a fair election, even if it wasn't the outcome wanted.

Every count and re-count has been consistent. I have reported and dealt with suspected election fraud. Does it happen, yes. Have I have seen it be enough to affect an election outcome. No.

Look at Georgia. The hand recount of all the original paper ballots was within .1% of original count. If a change made to machine's ballot tabulation programming was done, the exact same change would have to be made to EVERY PAPER BALLOT. That is pretty much impossible.

You can have confidence it was a fair election, even if it wasn't the outcome wanted.

As has been stated many times, for what it’s worth, they recounted the same fraudulent ballots over and over. Of course, the count would be the same, if that was truly the case. I think the issue from the get go has been proving how many ballots are legit. How do you explain counties that had almost 100% turn out, which never happens? I’d be a ok letting this go with a redo. Prove who you are to vote, no Mail in, proper counts, old school. Id bet money the outcome would be totally different.

How can you have a “hand recount” without “every paper ballot”?

I’ve seen enough eye witness videos And statements of rep and dem pole watchers forced to stand back alone to scream fraud. Are you claiming all those people are lying? Or are you shrugging your shoulders like so what?

And all the people reporting getting ballots for 8 at their address? And the girl that’s been dead over 10 years and wouldent even be 18 yet but still had a ballot show up at her moms address?

Reactions: Greg Langelius *
You smell like swamp

Ok, if volunteering significant amounts of time to elect people like Ken Cuccinelli, Mark Obenshain, Nick Freitas, and many others in VA. Or, running precinct operations with over 400 volunteers underneath me. And also writing VA's "CLEO shall sign law", meeting and giving said bill it to my newly elected state Del, lining up experts for subcommittee testimony, and getting the bill all way to the Gov's desk.... Yeah, sure I must be of the swamp.

I've worked my ass off to protect liberty and our rights, and never been paid a dime for it in any capacity. And you've done what exactly?

There are many battle's to fight in the coming years. The "2020 election was stolen" is a fake news story, and not one of those battles.

How can you have a “hand recount” without “every paper ballot”?

I’ve seen enough eye witness videos And statements of rep and dem pole watchers forced to stand back alone to scream fraud. Are you claiming all those people are lying? Or are you shrugging your shoulders like so what?

Im also curious as to the answer to this. There have been lots of people come out against this and putting themselves in harms way, some even current officials, for what? Why would they do this if they have nothing to gain? Do you think Trump in another 4 years would impact these people so much that they’d risk it all to come out against this, if it was made up? That doesn’t make any sense. Unless they getting paid, why would someone come out and make this stuff up and out their families at jeopardy, possible loss of jobs, jail time and so on. It doesn’t make any sense for any sane person to do that.

Ok, if volunteering significant amounts of time to elect people like Ken Cuccinelli, Mark Obenshain, Nick Freitas, and many others in VA. Or, running precinct operations with over 400 volunteers underneath me. And also writing VA's "CLEO shall sign law", meeting and giving said bill it to my newly elected state Del, lining up experts for subcommittee testimony, and getting the bill all way to the Gov's desk.... Yeah, sure I must be of the swamp.

I've worked my ass off to protect liberty and our rights, and never been paid a dime for it in any capacity. And you've done what exactly?

There are many battle's to fight in the coming years. The "2020 election was stolen" is a fake news story, and not one of those battles.

See above response to BluTroop. I’m curious as to why you think people would make this stuff up?

It's truly a shame that this is what our country has devolved to. Irregardless of what the outcome is, this is how our elections will be from now on. I can handle the outcome of an honest election, but this is third world crap.

Agreed! Actually, they have it better in some 3rd world countries now.

Reactions: Blutroop
The biden won story is pretty fake. Even Trump can be heard warning Congress that it just might be him for 4 more years in his veto speech

Reactions: Greg Langelius *
Not to mention, we’ve never had in my time Mail in crap like this before on this scale and counting for days or even weeks. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Mail in voting has it's issues. Primarily, it makes it much easier for low propensity voters to vote. And, these people very much skew dem.

I think there were 4 or 5 states that did all mail in balloting prior to this year.

There's definitely the potential for fraud there, and I have heard of dumpster diving/ballot harvesting initiatives in CO. But, never seen anyone be able to show it made a difference in an election.

And all the people reporting getting ballots for 8 at their address? And the girl that’s been dead over 10 years and wouldent even be 18 yet but still had a ballot show up at her moms address?
And how many people have reported the exact same things? I have talked to many people that have first hand knowledge of wrongdoing, and more that were made aware second hand. Its no wonder more people voted than ever before, huge amounts of ballots were never verified.

Alot of those stories came out of PA. And, there does seem to be some evidence of people born in the 1800's voting, again everything I saw there was out of PA.

However, it also has to be proven that the fraud was enough to effect the election. The most this stuff could have affected was in the 100s of votes. Biden won by over 80K votes. This is why every PA judge, including multiple conservative/republican judges threw the court cases out. There was no evidence of widespread enough fraud to effect the outcome. A few instances of dead people voting isn't enough.

No. See post above. We want a fair election. You have to admit there is a lot of shady crap that went on this election. I personally witnessed Trump well ahead when I went to bed at 230am that morning yet somehow between 230-630am Trump lost his lead by a huge margin then we had this counting for days bullshit! So you honestly believe there was nothing shady about this? If he won legit Id let it go. Let’s have another election, old school, ANG runs it and counts it hell do it live state by state. I don’t care then if he won, so be it. I’m betting he didn’t.

Who cares if he was ahead at 2:30am. That's never been a standard.

Every state counted their vote by mail/absentee ballots differently. However, most counted these ballots STARTING the day after election day. Couple this with a concerted political push by the democrats to have their people vote early by mail, and Trump to get all his people to vote only in person on election day, and it makes total sense that Trump wins the "Election Day" vote, and Democrats won the "vote by mail" vote.

Democrats had an election month. We had an election day. Advantage democrats, and they won.

• Angry
Reactions: k-space and RRW
Yeah no machines changed votes

No “mail in” votes showed up that were not filled out by the person who’s name is on them.

No tromp ballots were dumped

NoVaSwampDweller probably fancies himself a smart man. I’d like to hear the rationale for why the ratios of black /Latino /etc voters are so different in the swing states versus the other states

Also

F8A0E77A-3023-4A25-9396-EEAC8F5C2BC6.png

Who cares if he was ahead at 2:30am. That's never been a standard.

Every state counted their vote by mail/absentee ballots differently. However, most counted these ballots STARTING the day after election day. Couple this with a concerted political push by the democrats to have their people vote early by mail, and Trump to get all his people to vote only in person on election day, and it makes total sense that Trump wins the "Election Day" vote, and Democrats won the "vote by mail" vote.

Democrats had an election month. We had an election day. Advantage democrats, and they won.

Just throwing this out there but it’s supposed to be Election Day, not month. To my knowledge webe never had an election with a count going on as long as this either. Plenty of opportunity for shenanigans with all this Mail in stuff. Enough for me to question it and throw it out or ask for a redo. I’d also like to add that no matter what the real outcome is of this election, I think we can all agree there is a problem, especially when like 22+ counties decide the fate of the entire country.

Alot of those stories came out of PA. And, there does seem to be some evidence of people born in the 1800's voting, again everything I saw there was out of PA.

However, it also has to be proven that the fraud was enough to effect the election. The most this stuff could have affected was in the 100s of votes. Biden won by over 80K votes. This is why every PA judge, including multiple conservative/republican judges threw the court cases out. There was no evidence of widespread enough fraud to effect the outcome. A few instances of dead people voting isn't enough.

I'll also add. The way to fix dead people voting is to true the vote and remove people from voter rolls because they've moved, or died, or gone to prison. Democrats have always opposed this. PA's voter rolls are full of dead people that should be removed.

But, Georgia stands out as an opposite example. Gov. Kemp when he was Sec. of State of GA removed over 1M ineligible people from the states voter roles. Rafensperger has removed 400K people. This is one of the reasons why it's been so ridiculous Trump has vilified Kemp and Rafensperger. There are THE examples of what we want a Governor and Sec of State to do to help ensure election integrity.

I still haven’t had anyone tell me why possibly hundreds of people, many not even originally from this country would make any of this up and risk everything! ThT makes entirely no sense! Something is amiss!

Reactions: TACC and Blutroop
Just throwing this out there but it’s supposed to be Election Day, not month. To my knowledge webe never had an election with a count going on as long as this either. Plenty of opportunity for shenanigans with all this Mail in stuff. Enough for me to question it and throw it out or ask for a redo. I’d also like to add that no matter what the real outcome is of this election, I think we can all agree there is a problem, especially when like 22+ counties decide the fate of the entire country.

I don't like the mail in voting either, and I agree we should just have an election day with absentee voting based on strict criteria.

But, each state gets to set its rules. You have to be able to PROVE fraud enough to effect the outcome. We aren't anywhere near that point.

The late counting was due to administration of the mail in ballots. It was expected to take a while. That in and of itself doesn't constitute evidence of fraud.

I still haven’t had anyone tell me why possibly hundreds of people, many not even originally from this country would make any of this up and risk everything! ThT makes entirely no sense! Something is amiss!

People do dumb things for attention

I don't like the mail in voting either, and I agree we should just have an election day with absentee voting based on strict criteria.

But, each state gets to set its rules. You have to be able to PROVE fraud enough to effect the outcome. We aren't anywhere near that point.

The late counting was due to administration of the mail in ballots. It was expected to take a while. That in and of itself doesn't constitute evidence of fraud.

Thats kind of the issue. You can’t prove any of this the way our system currently is. But you cannot deny things are amiss, you cannot deny video evidence, you cannot deny hundreds of people risking everything to bring this out for nothing in return. I find it hard to believe hundreds of people would risk everything for a lie that they likely know would net them nothing. It literally makes no sense.

People do dumb things for attention

No way I would believe normal people, would risk life and Liberty for attention, especially those that came from from corrupt countries to begin with, to start over. No way someone that has newly found freedom risks that for attention. I’m not buying that either.

Last edited:
yeah, no. We aren't anywhere near "third world crap"
Hey fella. Yeah, the fuck we are. If you continue to choose to headbutt the earth to bury your cranium in the sand, that’s fine. But now that we all know that’s how you live your life, peddle you’re stupid drivel someplace the fuck else. You’re an idiot. Stupidity is funny In the right circumstance, but your version of fucktardation is downright dangerous.