• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Your presence requested 1/6...

Just throwing this out there, as an 'outside observer', but I question why/how anyone could be so vehemently in support of something, that seems to have shown negative bias to so many, of so many, and by so many.

And yet, there are a few who stand on a soap-box, and castigate the masses for their 'stupidity'? I truly don't understand the reasoning. Then, after all that, we'll add in logic, facts, reality, and then bolster that up with statistics, past-precedence, and historical review.

Can someone explain it to me?

No way I would believe normal people, would risk life and Liberty for attention, especially those that came from from corrupt counties to begin with, to start over. No way someone that has newly found freedom risks that for attention. I’m not buying that either.

You can't believe people will go for whatever attention they can get, in this age of social media. But you will believe a conspiracy theory that requires:

If "they" stuffed ballots into the counting machines, they'd have to make sure they knew exactly how many were stuffed and worked with many others to make sure they "checked in" all these phantom voters. This is just in one precinct.

The logistical operation to pull it off in one precinct is pretty difficult. To pull it off in 6 states, across multiple jurisdictions in those states, in a few hours, and not leave gaping audit holes, like where 100%+ of a precinct voted and dumb stuff like that, is impossible. It would take thousands of people to execute it. It would be impossible leave literally zero evidence that is admissible in court.

I don't have faith enough to believe in such a conspiracy theory.

And, I'll stand by this. You cannot advocate for Trump staying in the WH beyond Jan 20th because "the election was stolen", and claim to love liberty. You cannot complain about state lockdowns and draconian state Governor's and also advocate for Powell's and Flynn's "Marshall Law". If you do, you don't love liberty at all, and simply want authoritarianism that favors you.

You can't believe people will go for whatever attention they can get, in this age of social media. But you will believe a conspiracy theory that requires:

If "they" stuffed ballots into the counting machinea, they'd have to make sure they knew exactly how many were stuffed and worked with many others to make sure they "checked in" all these phantom voters. This is just in one precinct.

The logistical operation to pull it off in one precinct is pretty difficult. To pull it off in 6 states, across multiple jurisdictions in those states, in a few hours, and not leave gaping audit holes, like where 100%+ of a precinct voted and dumb stuff like that, is impossible. It would take thousands of people to execute it. It would be impossible leave literally zero evidence that is admissible in court.

And, I'll stand by this. You cannot advocate for Trump staying in the WH beyond Jan 20th because "the election was stolen", and claim to love liberty. You cannot complain about state lockdowns and draconian state Governor's and also advocate for Powell's and Flynn's "Marshall Law". If you do, you don't love liberty at all, and simply want authoritarianism that favors you.
I’ve taken a oath. I will follow the lead of our current president.
You know the one that had fbi lying about under oath. The one Obama was keeping tabs on after Jan 20..
Sounds like you wouldn't know liberty if it took as shit on your chest and wiped with the constitution.

If "they" stuffed ballots into the counting machines, they'd have to make sure they knew exactly how many were stuffed and worked with many others to make sure they "checked in" all these phantom voters. This is just in one precinct.

Did I ever say I believed or wished anything specific? I want answers. I’ve never advocated for the insurrection act lmao! And if you are to read my posts I’ve said it’s nothing going to happen and is pure fantasy. But what I do see is enough opportunity and enough weirdness to throw it out and ask for a redo. That’s what people want but we want it with ID, no Mail in, no machine count. Again, if it would appease 74,000,000 people I don’t see why this is a big deal. I also want security detail and cameras at all districts. Then if he won, so be it. As from where I’m sitting there is enough weirdness to question it all, on both sides. I will also point out that Trump said they would steal this election like back in May and yet did nothing as far as I know to catch them in the act, which to me is equally as weird as any of this other crap.

I’ve taken a oath. I will follow the lead of our current president.
You know the one that had fbi lying about under oath. The one Obama was keeping tabs on after Jan 20..
Sounds like you wouldn't know liberty if it took as shit on your chest and wiped with the constitution.

And, when he isn't President in 25 days?

Did I ever say I believed or wished anything? I want answers. I’ve never advocated for the insurrection act lmao! And if you are to read my posts I’ve said it’s nothing going to happen and is pure fantasy. But what I do see is enough opportunity and enough weirdness to throw it out and ask for a redo. That’s what people want but we want it with ID, no Mail in, no machine count. Again, if it would appease 74,000,000 people I don’t see why this is a big deal. I also want security detail and cameras at all districts. Then if he won, so be it. As from where I’m sitting there is enough weirdness to question it all, on both sides. I will also point out that Trump said they would steal this election like back in May and yet did nothing as far as I know to catch them in the act, which to me is equally as weird as any of this other crap.

Elections are massive logistical operations that take months for states to prepare for and administer. There's no method for a "re-do". There isn't even evidence to support additional recounts. GA has been recounted 3 times, including once by hand with no computers. The results didn't change.

The only way a 're-do' election happens is via the insurrection act and basically a military dictatorship. That's what you're asking for.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
And you have no clue what you’re about to get with a 40 year washed up politician who follows where the breeze blows.

That's not the point.

We've survived bad President's before. We can survive 4 years of Biden. Clinton and Obama were far worse politicians.

You make a few very key straw man arguments.

First is that there is no record or evidence of fraud admissible in court. In AZ, they have lists of 16k voters who voted twice. In GA they have a list 5800 people who voted from previous addresses after filing change of address. In MI, there is a video, very clear, of people being told to count 139 identical ballots. The SoS attendant agrees they are identical, the three men at the table refuse and are told told to count anyway. There are mountains of near irrefutable evidence not being heard in court on standing, not evidentiary grounds. I could list literally dozens having nothing to do with dominion magic machines. Just good, raw, fake manufacture ballots and illegal cast votes. In many GA precincts fact is the recount votes did NOT match and could not be replicated, the SoS reported the previous numbers. It fact checkable.

Second straw man. These people, over 6000 people signed affidavits, they didn’t just grab attention. Can you find a few fools in that crowd.. yup.. can you dismiss neatly 10k witness signed affidavits.. no.

Finally.. making a generalized “you don’t want freedom if your for martial law, you can’t be against lockdowns and for martial law” is a classic straw man. You presuppose a condition in order to dismiss an original false premise. Your pretty good... but not that good.

This “martial law” term is easy to throw around. Those who feel the election was conducted under fraudulent conditions are asking for things like a signature match audit in GA. Why isn’t that done? Recounting the same stack of pristine unfolded ballots, identical will yield the same count.. sure. If it is obviously fraudulently done, then I would be for federal action to validate. If it’s legit, ok. If states are refusing to conduct audits, with Dem Goverors refusing the will of the contested legislatures, then we have an issue. Someone needs to demand an audit, properly done. In WI, a full audit overturned a county. We also are well aware, and if not your a fool, that if this goes as is, the lockdowns will increase ten fold, add infinitum. Our economy will be irreparably harmed. We are UNDER a “soft” illegal martial law now by executive edict, repeatedly ruled by state Supreme Court, and us scotus as unconstitutional! We want it verified, validated and the obvious criminal activity held to account.

No more straw man bs.

No audit overturned a county WI. That was a transposition error caught during the normal canvassassing process.

Every election is canvassed. The day after election day, all results are tabulated and verified. It's always happened that way.

Look up Ken Cuccinelli's VA 2007 state senate race. He was down by 100 votes on election night. 2 days later, he won by less than 100 votes. Why, there was a transposition error that was caught in the post-election canvass process. If you don't know who Ken is, he's Trump's #2 man at DHS.

Changes like this are proof the election system is working, not that it's corrupt.

I encourage you to get involved. Be an election worker next go around. That's the best wah to ensure against fraud.

Seems your argument that no fraud because 100% results validity is impossible... isn’t..

View attachment 7512419

Over a whopping 50 votes....

I didn't say no fraud, I said no fraud that could effect the outcome of the election.

Over a whopping 50 votes....

I didn't say no fraud, I said no fraud that could effect the outcome of the election.

Fraud is fraud. Go rob a bank for a dollar and tell the fbi it was only a dollar it’s not enough to effect the bank.

Elections are massive logistical operations that take months for states to prepare for and administer. There's no method for a "re-do". There isn't even evidence to support additional recounts. GA has been recounted 3 times, including once by hand with no computers. The results didn't change.

The only way a 're-do' election happens is via the insurrection act and basically a military dictatorship. That's what you're asking for.

Again, that’s because they keep counting the same fraudulent ballots over and over as far as I can tell! If there is no verification then counting the ballots over and over is stupid. I also find it funny that one of my residences is in what many consider one of the poorest, most backward states in the Union but you know what we do have? We have election integrity. I have to show an ID to vote here and then that flags me on a database that I have voted. I can’t vote 2x no matter how hard I try. Doesn’t matter who I am either. If the poorest, most backwards state in the union can get it right, then why can’t any of these so called other states that had all of these problems? All states mind you that are supposed to be better at everything! At the very minimum we need voter reform because if there was any form of cheating you can bet your ass that both sides will be doing it next time, assuming you believe that we had legit elections to begin with. I also don’t think you realize a very important piece of this puzzle. If 74,000,000 people don’t believe the election was honest and fair then you have a huge problem. If you have a large percentage of people don’t have faith in the integrity of the vote then we don’t have a country. And that number is growing. That should scare anyone. To disenfranchise that many people is dangerous.

Last edited:
Fraud is fraud. Go rob a bank for a dollar and tell the fbi it was only a dollar it’s not enough to effect the bank.

No court is going to overturn a margin of victory of 12,000 votes over 50 disputed votes. And they shouldn't. The remedy must fit the crime.

So sure, if those 50 votes were fraud the people responsible should be prosecuted. But, unless you can find 11,950 other cases, no the election outcome won't change.

And when biden isn’t president in 25 days?

There's no legal method for Trump to still be President in 25 days.

My prediction is Pence will gavel down any attempts of Congress to cause issues on Jan. 6th.

If by some miracle Trump legally is sworn in as President on Jan 20th, then yes he is President.

But, Biden is the only person with a legal path for that. So, my expectation is he'll be President.

With Biden in the WH, it's our best, if not last, shot at taking VA back in some meaningful way from the stupidness the democrats have implemented recently. Next year in VA is also the first chance to start to build the anti-biden wave for the next 4 years. I'm much .ore interested in putting my energies there.

No court is going to overturn a margin of victory of 12,000 votes over 50 disputed votes. And they shouldn't. The remedy must fit the crime.

So sure, if those 50 votes were fraud the people responsible should be prosecuted. But, unless you can find 11,950 other cases, no the election outcome won't change.
I’ve seen a postal employee video himself burning more ballots then that.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
No logical or rational person can legitimately think that every instance of fraud will be caught 100% of the time. There is a certain level where the fraud rises to the level that the only fair things to do would be to either throw out the results from the states where the fraud rises to that level or re-vote with better fraud protections in place.

But, you have to prove to a court that the remedy (throwing out all votes and running a new election) is justified. 50 votes, when the margin is 12000 AND that margin has been upheld by 3 recounts isn't anywhere close to cutting it.

If there was evidence to dispute 10's of thousands of ballots, or the margin in the whole state was under 50 votes. Then yeah, there's a case there. But, neither of those scenario's exists.

Do you believe Obama was born in America?
Not for a minute. Where is his birth certificate and like he couldn't get that pressed out. Did he eve show it and why did it take him so long to show it? Wouldn't ya think he had to prove it in the interview? Our citizens have been bamboozled and now the have been brainwashed. 🇺🇸🗽🙏

Reactions: Blutroop
At a minimum, showing that significant fraud occurred is grounds for filing a case and getting through the discovery process as many of the documents needed would not be in control of the defendants or able to be obtained as part of a public record. The documents needed would be in the possession of defendants and would need to be produced as part of discovery or in the possession of third parties and subpoenas would need to be issued to obtain those documents.

No good reason not to allow this to occur unless there truly is something to hide.

No one has showed "significant fraud".

50 votes, when the margin is 12 000, is not significant.

Every other county has certified its results, now for the 3rd time. It makes no difference if these votes are counted and Biden wins by 12,000, or they aren't counted, and he wins by 11,950.... (assuming all 50 votes are for him).

Biden still wins.

There is no way that you could say this unless you do not care about the truth. The truth above all cannot be a value of yours if this was non-sarcastic. There is zero possible way that any one person could know whether that evidence exists or not. You may not have seen but you 100% cannot definitely say whether it exists or not. The documents needed to "show" this would be in the possession of defendants and third parties anyway and the courts are not requiring defendants and third parties to engage in significant discovery. When limited discovery is allowed, it shows indicators of possible fraud.

Anyway, even if you take fraud out of the equation. "Illegal voting" where laws that are codified in statutes by the legislature or even state constitutions voted on by state legislatures were violated and elections practices inconsistent with those things were put into practice by the executive branch in the contested states which violates the Electors Clause of the COTUS.

There has been 3 recounts of GA's results, including a hand recount using no machines and ONLY counting the original paper ballots cast by the actual voters. None of the 3 re-counts has changed any result more than 0.1%.

That's pretty damn consistent, and the best anyone can ask for when verifying the results of a close election

No logical or rational person can legitimately think that every instance of fraud will be caught 100% of the time. There is a certain level where the fraud rises to the level that the only fair things to do would be to either throw out the results from the states where the fraud rises to that level or re-vote with better fraud protections in place.

Boom! Like someone else said this idea that 50 out of 12,000 doesn’t matter is stupid. Yes that’s low but as someone else posted try robbing a bank of $3000 when they have $250,000 on hand and then tell the Feds it doesn’t matter because it’s such a low percentage of the total!! See how you fare with that. It’s almost always probable that when things occur on a small scale that they are likely to be occurring in a much larger scale. The fact that it occurred at all is enough for me to throw out the vote for at minimum a county and possibly hit them with some kind of punishment. The heritage foundation has many cases of election fraud on display for all to see, if you care to look. Plenty of cases and again even if it’s on a small scale it can lead to much larger things. Think about 400 people and each of them somehow commits 20 acts each that leads to 50 ballots a piece for each instance. That’s 400 people out of 350,000,000, a rather small percentage but do the math there. All of a sudden that becomes a rather large number. Some states were only off by what like 10,000 votes?

Last edited:
But, you have to prove to a court that the remedy (throwing out all votes and running a new election) is justified. 50 votes, when the margin is 12000 AND that margin has been upheld by 3 recounts isn't anywhere close to cutting it.

If there was evidence to dispute 10's of thousands of ballots, or the margin in the whole state was under 50 votes. Then yeah, there's a case there. But, neither of those scenario's exists.

[/QUOTE

So how’s that justice system working out for America? Has Hillary been put in cuffs yet? Bengazi? Has any of them alpha bet groups even had someone shaking a finger at them for their participation in Russian collusion? Isn’t that the sort of thing that usually have participants executed?
Or people being told by a judge that they can’t have weapons even though they’ve yet to be convicted of any crime?

This circular bullshit is too much.

There is widespread evidence of pervasive fraud. 1000’s of pages of affidavits, camera footage, etc.

Just because the swamp runs deep through our government and courts doesn’t make that evidence less true. Jesus christ.

Nova is really just scared of the implications. If we question the sanctity of the election, the republic crumbles. That apathetic shit makes my dick soft. And i’m trying to stay hard out here in these streets. it’s natural to have fear. But buck the fck up and do something about it.

The men who founded this country had courage and conviction. Find some or else it was all for nothing.

I'd wager I've done more working elections everyone combined in this thread.

Our founder's wrote the constitution specifically so that tyrants could not hold onto power, and to protect individual rights. The fact that the current office-holder wines on twitter about losing doesn't change that.

My convictions are rather strong, well thought out over many years and pit into practice. Hope yours are.

LOL "the best" is recounting all of the ballots that literally have no possible way to be identified to a specific voter or any possible way to determine if it was a legally cast ballot or not,.

"The best" is basically that the only control of voter fraud is that the amount of ballots does not exceed the extremely inflated voter rolls.

Yeah, we really do have a robust system of preventing voter fraud if this is "the best". You really do see how the environment for massive fraud is created when a sufficient number of people have such a lax attitude towards the truth as you.

Dude, you have no idea how elections work. They're the literal paper ballots the voters marked and were put in a lock box.

Go work an election, learn how things work, and then report back next year.

Fraud would be breaking the law correct? So no chi’s of custody, no matching of signatures (because of some decent decree) pristine ballots, verifiable dead folks, and under age folks. Also hand recounts don’t mean anything if all you’re doing is recounting the same ballots with no signature verification. How does one explain the turn out in areas historically having 62-76% to 96%? Enthusiasm? Maybe, but not for A swamp rat of 40yrs. But again point this out to someone that wants to bury his head in the sand is absolutely pointless.

LOL "the best" is recounting all of the ballots that literally have no possible way to be identified to a specific voter or any possible way to determine if it was a legally cast ballot or not,.

"The best" is basically that the only control of voter fraud is that the amount of ballots does not exceed the extremely inflated voter rolls.

Yeah, we really do have a robust system of preventing voter fraud if this is "the best". You really do see how the environment for massive fraud is created when a sufficient number of people have such a lax attitude towards the truth as you.
If they keep counting the same illegal votes. Haha jesus. Help us.
Wasnt it Georgia where we have video of the "supervisor/trainers" mother sendin the same stack of votes repeatedly for an hour, multiple times...video footage of hidden ballots ran threw repeatedly all biden...fraud proven-to the firing line.

This circular bullshit is too much.

There is widespread evidence of pervasive fraud. 1000’s of pages of affidavits, camera footage, etc.

Just because the swamp runs deep through our government and courts doesn’t make that evidence less true. Jesus christ.

Nova is really just scared of the implications. If we question the sanctity of the election, the republic crumbles. That apathetic shit makes my dick soft. And i’m trying to stay hard out here in these streets. it’s natural to have fear. But buck the fck up and do something about it.

The men who founded this country had courage and conviction. Find some or else it was all for nothing.

Whether people want to admit it or not, the republic is already crumbling.

Reactions: Blutroop
I'd wager I've done more working elections everyone combined in this thread.

Our founder's wrote the constitution specifically so that tyrants could not hold onto power, and to protect individual rights. The fact that the current office-holder wines on twitter about losing doesn't change that.

My convictions are rather strong, well thought out over many years and pit into practice. Hope yours are.
Well then you of all people would know the importance of "observers" another multiple case(s) of fraud and interference in MULTIPLE States.

Fraud would be breaking the law correct? So no chi’s of custody, no matching of signatures (because of some decent decree) pristine ballots, verifiable dead folks, and under age folks. Also hand recounts don’t mean anything if all you’re doing is recounting the same ballots with no signature verification. How does one explain the turn out in areas historically having 62-76% to 96%? Enthusiasm? Maybe, but not for A swamp rat of 40yrs. But again point this out to someone that wants to bury his head in the sand is absolutely pointless.

Every single "example" of turnout numbers being historically off is easily disproven. Look them up yourself.

Turnout was historically high, and we saw that across the board.

The founders were smart enough that one of the clauses in the US Constitution sets out that the State Legislatures are required to set the voting roles in each state. The State Executive and Legislative Branches changed the election rules without the legislative process in violation of the COTUS. Yes, the founders were much more vigilant about preventing fraud and illegal voting than you who would allow a single person in the executive branch of a state government to change the rules in the days and weeks before an election which clearly favor some candidates and disadvantage other candidates. Yes, the Founders did have a much stronger relationship with the truth and fairness than you do.

Unfortunately, no court has agreed with this argument. So, dead end.

Tell us how a "paper ballot" can be identified to a specific voter after it is run though a tabulator or any type of counting machine?

It can't, and it's not supposed to be. I think AZ barcodes every individual ballot to track by voter.

Once a person has voted, by and large, there's no tracking of ballot to person. And there hasn't in every election we've ever had.

Your heart is in the right place. I can see that. But your convictions come across as apathetic and with blinders. I have read everything you’ve said. You willfully ignore a significant amount of information that stands in stark contrast to your position. So we aren’t that dissimilar man.
Your (erroneous) assumption is that we are fighting for Trump. That is not true. We, like you, are fighting for our country. We simply disagree on whether this election was won fairly. So again, we stand on the precipice of whether we will accept that as a country. Because if we do (AND this was a fraudulent election) then we will never recover from the selling out of our country.

And you’ve made your mind up as to where you stand on that matter.

I appreciate at least the honest assessment.

From my perspective, you all have the blinders on and are listening to conspiracies with zero supporting evidence.

On top of that. This road invariably leads to some sort of Martial Law or using of the insurrection act to keep Trump in the WH.

That thinking is anathema to freedom.

There's no glorious revolution where we get all our freedoms back after a short glorious civil war.

The country dies down that path. Very quickly.

Dude, you have no idea how elections work. They're the literal paper ballots the voters marked and were put in a lock box.

Go work an election, learn how things work, and then report back next year.

Ok, help out an old fool then. Are you saying that as soon as I put my ballot in it’s counted as mine and locked away with no way of anyone changing my ballot once it is put in said box? Are you also saying that there is no way the machine can be incorrectly counting the votes as the wrong answer, so to speak? These things are basically scantrons and I remember way back in the day that our SAT tests were thrown out in school because they somehow figured out that the scantrons were not being read correctly or something to that effect. So I know it’s possible for them to be screwed up not even taking into account that it may be possible for someone to mess with the programming for nefarious purposes.

Last edited:
Nothing like you basically calling your own arguments out as bullshit when you actually have to discuss specific questions instead of the generalized bullshit you spew.

That was a pretty logical answer. There's one example that I know of in the U.S. where a ballot is tied to each voter.

No other state to my knowledge does that. So, requiring that to ensure a recount is valid is pretty much ridiculous.

Sure it has. Biden won the Electoral College votes on Dec. 14th.

I've worked elections for over a decade, both as an operative and an observer. This "stop the steal" stuff is bullshit and the tales weaved by Trump's sycophants are crazy.

You can't oppose governors bypassing legislatures to impose draconian COVID restrictions because you claim to believe in liberty, yet also want Trump to impose martial law to stay in power.

If you do, then you don't oppose authoritarianism because it infringes on liberty, you oppose it based on who is wielding it....
Actually we can, and we must because most of the fraud has occurred BECAUSE governors/secretarys of state have imposed drastic changes in election rules OUTSIDE of the constitution...i.e: state legislators. No one wants to see martial law, I don't know if that's the answer, but we must stand here and now. In my opinion, there won't ever be another "fair" election if this is allowed to stand. If they get get away with it this time there's certainly not going to be any stopping it next time. They'll just keep changing the rules, unconstitutionally, during the contest. That's basically the entire argument this election.

There was no steal. You conspiracy theorists need to crawl back into your unibomber shacks and remember why you are internet warriors ONLY.
We just had two totally shitty people to choose from.
The dems won’t accomplish anything in the next 4 years, so stop acting like uneducated school yard bullies.
We will get a republican back in after that, you know, hopefully with someone that doesn’t have to stress about pardoning himself because heis a self centered idiot.

what's ridiculous is how anyone with a room temperature iq or above thinks that a “recount” is some type of certification that no fraud occurred and is “the best” possible way to prevent fraud. It’s objectively laughable and shows you really don’t care about election security or the truth.

Hey I just want to point out to you that the guy above you, from Utah, thinks you’re an uneducated bully. And knows nothing about any of us yet says we are all internet warriors ONLY!

I think we just all want legit elections and the truth. I got to hear about some bullshit Russians rigging the election in 2016 for Trump for like 4 years. Hundreds of millions was even spent investigating the bullshit, all of which we know to be bullshit and yet none of those people were even prosecuted for any of it. Not in the slightest. So, I don’t even want to hear anything about us calling this out. By the way, my supposedly uneducated ass could have saved us a shit ton of money on that deal because in no universe anywhere would it have made sense for Russia to want Trump in over Hilary.

Last edited:
Ok, help out an old fool then. Are you saying that as soon as I put my ballot in it’s counted as mine and locked away with no way of anyone changing my ballot once it is put in said box?

If you vote in person, that's exactly right. Nobody can just object to a vote being cast. Not even an election official

If you vote "provisionally, then that can be challenged. Provisional votes happen when, as an example, someone shows up to vote and their address on their ID doesn't match the address on the voter file.

That vote is set aside, and the voter usually has a set amount of time, in VA it is 24 hours usually to meet with an election official and prove their provisional vote should be accepted. Like, they moved, forgot to update their voter registration and then the next day bring a utility bill with their name and address on it.

Now, incidently, we have had instances where we thought dems were preparing to stuff the provisional ballots in VA with fake voters. The scheme we prepared for was Dems would send lots of fake voters to a precinct, the precinct would let them vote provisional, and then the next day the local electoral board would simply vote to accept all provisional ballot en masse. Why did we think this? We picked up some chatter. Then, 1 month before the election the democrat governor sent out a 500% increase in the number of provisional ballots to certain jurisdictions. So, we mobilized our lawyers, got them involved. Made a concerted effort to get people working as election volunteers, and got alot of observers. That fraud never happened. But, we thought it was real, and we responded to it. That was 2017 if memory serves me correctly.

The steal never happened.
More people voted than ever before.
And that's a good thing.

The Dominion computers weren't compromised.
US Special Forces were never in a gun battle in Germany.
A long dead South American dictator did not conspire to overthrow your election via Ouija board.
As much as you may want things to be different, your next President will be Joe Biden.

But that's okay. Life will go on.

Unless you want to take up arms against your duly elected representatives.... In which case, you will end up in jail with Bubba.... or dead in a hail of bullets.

We don't always get what we want.
That's where strength of character kicks in.

I wish you a peaceful and prosperous New Year.
That's some of the dumbest shit ever typed

@NovaHunter

still avoiding this question?

There's a voter file released in Virginia about 4 or 5 months after each election. It shows everyone who voted, and campaigns get a ton of info from it, cross referencing with other info they have. The list is available for anyone as well.

I don't know how each and every state handles their voter data, but you can look that up.

Most of the specific things you state need to be implemented are simply pure fantasy and don't warrant a response.

I would suggest you look of your state's data. And then, if you think it can be improved talk with your State Rep and see what they think.

If you vote in person, that's exactly right. Nobody can just object to a vote being cast. Not even an election official

If you vote "provisionally, then that can be challenged. Provisional votes happen when, as an example, someone shows up to vote and their address on their ID doesn't match the address on the voter file.

That vote is set aside, and the voter usually has a set amount of time, in VA it is 24 hours usually to meet with an election official and prove their provisional vote should be accepted. Like, they moved, forgot to update their voter registration and then the next day bring a utility bill with their name and address on it.

Now, incidently, we have had instances where we thought dems were preparing to stuff the provisional ballots in VA with fake voters. The scheme we prepared for was Dems would send lots of fake voters to a precinct, the precinct would let them vote provisional, and then the next day the local electoral board would simply vote to accept all provisional ballot en masse. Why did we think this? We picked up some chatter. Then, 1 month before the election the democrat governor sent out a 500% increase in the number of provisional ballots to certain jurisdictions. So, we mobilized our lawyers, got them involved. Made a concerted effort to get people working as election volunteers, and got alot of observers. That fraud never happened. But, we thought it was real, and we responded to it. That was 2017 if memory serves me correctly.

Ok, well let me ask you this. When I stuff my ballot into the box, how do I know my vote was actually counted in the way I marked? Also, if this is as simple a process as you paint it then why are all these people needed to process tables and stacks of ballots behind the scenes?

I think a better question we might need to ask ourselves is why all of a sudden we think this is an issue? Is it because society is so morally corrupt that we don’t trust anyone anymore? If so, there is your answer as to whether fraud can and does happen or not. I remember going with my mom to vote as a young lad and if I recall correctly, she had to walk in, provide a Bill of some sort, went into a private booth of sorts and then went and handed the physical ballot to a person or dropped it into a box of some sort. I don’t even remember if she had to do all of that for certain. I do remember the lines and the private booths for sure, but my point in bringing this up is that, back then, people didn’t have these thoughts, there wasn’t so much distrust and thoughts of corruption. Somewhere along the line things have gone sideways and this voter issue is just systemic of a much larger problem. That’s why many say there ain’t no going back and no resolution to this. I think Trump could have been a leader that could have unified us, given the chance. As I’ve said many times now, he has garnered more support across the globe than I’ve ever seen. The problem is, he was never given a true chance and I think that’s rather sad. Whether we resolve this voter issue or not, the country is increasingly divided and I’m not sure how you fix it, to be honest. I don’t know that it can and I don’t know who started it or when exactly but it’s dangerous and I truly fear for the future of my kids.

I appreciate at least the honest assessment.

From my perspective, you all have the blinders on and are listening to conspiracies with zero supporting evidence.

On top of that. This road invariably leads to some sort of Martial Law or using of the insurrection act to keep Trump in the WH.

That thinking is anathema to freedom.

There's no glorious revolution where we get all our freedoms back after a short glorious civil war.

The country dies down that path. Very quickly.
All paths lead to blood. Or servitude. Time and negligence has already done its damage.
We are arguing over 4 years but anyone paying attention is accepting we the people are already at war. Constitution is not being honored. Could go to shooting conflict any day now. Soft martial law already in many states. Or could be a year off. Or just one more ordinary old lady arrested in her church for not wearing her yellow star. I see lots of sparks and lots of tinder. If you don’t see this you are wearing binders.