• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Youtubers to watch

Ill throw my hat in the game. My youtube channel is:

Competitive Shooter Dustin Skoruppa

I film using Tactacam wideview camera for stage videos and Film Through Scope camera for video of the target.i am just getting started with the cameras, but i run them on all the shoots i go to. Im still learning the editing software as well.

These make great videos to share with people that want to see what we do.

Whatchu talkin bout?...that Magpul Dynamics precision DVD was comedic gold. I dig the AK negligent discharge as well.

He and Costa have been oddly quiet for a while given that they were the ones that helped spark the training/flashy content creation movement.

I got no personal beef with the dude, but I know some of his industry peers that do and unfortunately, the only ones I know are to polite to go into detail. Also know a cat who was hanging on TH's nuts and became an AI and took a pretty decent job for Haley Strategic. I think he held that spot for a few months before bouncing back across the country to take another position. Haven't heard him mention the word Haley ever since. I always found that odd.

Youtube personalities blur way too close to cult of personality. I can't think of hardly any person whose existence revolves around youtube content production that can be counted on to be anything more than cheap entertainment. While its a necessary evil, those who live and die by youtube or instagram should be taken with a grain of salt.

Im not referring to those old videos.. he has came a long way since then. Im talking about his youtube stuff in the last 4-5 years, maybe a little longer. He is just one of my resources when im scouring youtube for entertainment. I also like iraqveteran8888 for his meltdowns and gun gripe videos. I watch some colion noir for his information based videos. There are a lot of guys i watch for their gun culture based information they share as well as gun news from around the nation.

I have a morbid curiosity over "Outdoor EDventures" . That dude is a train wreck, yet 13K plus people subscribe to him. My circle is small, but it lights up sharing his latest "I shot a hog/coyote/raccoon etc... poorly, and the bullet is a failure because it ran off" video.

As a hog hunter myself I've learned to appreciate his lack of using the focus knob on his thermal scope reviews, as well as his ability to interrupt his partner's concentration while shooting by gleefully exclaiming that he shot his hog over the sounds of gunfire.

I suggest that for entertainment purposes only, you give him a look.

"Neo-cropsies"

In addition to some mentioned already, I like Freedom Toons (You didn't specify the content type, Seamus is very pro-gun though).

I really enjoy watching the Gun Penguin. I like that he goes out of his way to not regurgitate tired "facts" from other YouTubers and Wikipedia. Plus, BDSM horse freaking cracks me up.

I watch or have watched almost everyone mentioned by you all. It’s just tough to weed out good and bad info sometimes, but there’s some gems among the community.

I hope to one day join the ranks of people at the top of the list for good reviews. If you guys are interested in super honest, albeit long winded, reviews I do have my own channel. Yes, unfortunately it does take me some time to produce the content, but that’s because I pay for everything out of my own pocket so no shilling, and I use everything 3-6 months minimum before I’ll put out a review. I am working on more content currently tho. If any of it interests you, by all means I appreciate anyone that watches and gives constructive feedback.
Www.YouTube.com/Covertnoob5

I watch or have watched almost everyone mentioned by you all. It’s just tough to weed out good and bad info sometimes, but there’s some gems among the community.

I hope to one day join the ranks of people at the top of the list for good reviews. If you guys are interested in super honest, albeit long winded, reviews I do have my own channel. Yes, unfortunately it does take me some time to produce the content, but that’s because I pay for everything out of my own pocket so no shilling, and I use everything 3-6 months minimum before I’ll put out a review. I am working on more content currently tho. If any of it interests you, by all means I appreciate anyone that watches and gives constructive feedback.
Your matrix vs acc video partially helped me make my decision on a chassis.

Covertnoob5 i subscribed, ill watch the videos and let you know
ty
Man thanks so much! I really really appreciate that! I’ve also got a KRG W3 and manners TCS video in the works. If there’s anything you guys would like to see let me know and I’ll try to get it done.

hansen.PNG

9 hole reviews is my favorite to date. Pretty much all I find myself watching unless its review videos. School of the American Rifle is good too.

Others on my subscription list
Robski, from AKOU
C_DOES
Active Self Protection
The usuals like MrGNG, Hickock, Jerry Miculek, yada yada

FortNine for motorcycle content.

Mark Wildman for fitness, even tho I don't do any fitness lmao. Guy is good.

Erik Aanderaa

I grew up in an island swimming, diving, sailing, fishing, and blue water cruising in the Atlantic and Caribbean Sea.

Living the Salt Life long before midwestern suburbanites had ever heard of the term or put flip flop stickers on the back window of their minivans.

Figured I would go through my subscriptions. Kept gun people off this list since all my gun related ones are already up above. Alphabetical order with a short explanation.

3blue1brown - math visualization explainer
Adam neely - music artist/ explainer
Alec steele - blacksmith
Alex (French guy cooking) - cooking
Andrew huang - music/ music production
Austin mcconnell - hard to explain
Barnaby dixon - puppeteer
Cgp grey - explainer videos
Cinefix - film
Clickspring - clock maker satisfying
Colinfurze - makes crazy stuff
Driver61 - driving/racing tech
Drybar comedy - clean comedy club
Fireball tool - maker
Guilty of treeson - arborist
Gunflint designs - woodworker
Half as interesting - explainer videos
Hand tool rescue - old tool restorer
I like to make stuff - maker
Its a southern thing - comedy
Jeremy fielding - maker
Jimmy diresta - maker mostly sped up videos
Jk studios - comedy group
Jonathan katz-moses - woodworker
Machine thinking - explainer
Make something - maker
Malinda - music artist
Mark rober - maker
Michael mcintyre - comedian
NYC cnc - machining
Objectivity - science history Royal Society
Polyphonic - music explainer
Practical engineering - civil engineering/ infrastructure explainer
Real engineering - engineering explainer
RealLifeLore - explainer
Sabaton - music group
Sabaton history - history behind songs
Simone giertz - maker/ robotics
Smarter every day - explainer
Studio c - clean comedy group
Stuff made here - maker
Film theorists - film stuff
The holderness family - family values comedy
This old Tony - machining comedy
Tucker budzyn - funny dog
Twisted translations - too much Google translate music
Veritasium - science explainer
Wendover productions - explainer
Wm. Walker Co. - woodworker
Zefrank1 - comedy animal explainer

THLR.NO - Fantastic channel - huge help for me.
PRN - Can’t believe I missed this one.great info
Phil Velayo
Panhandle Precision
Contingency X
Impact Shooting
Mark and Sam after work
Long Range with the Lillys
XRing
9 hole reviews
West Desert Shooter
Long range shooters of Utah
TiborasaurusRex - His playlists are ridiculous
Trex Arms
Fieldcraft Survival
Garand Thumb
8541Tactical
Donut Operator
Warrior Poet Society
Police Activity

Last edited:
Reactions: Cjwise5
Panhandle Precision has some good info. From the bench and field shooting.

Mark and Sam is waaaay toooo long winded for me.

Reactions: NHA1988
Solid point lol.
THLR is on the top of my list and most of his videos there is zero speaking.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxDu4LpFol2d0mN-Un5_X-w Superset Ca

AVE - Swearing Canadian who does a variety of things
disassemble new tools to show how they are made- Repair CNC machines- Mills stuff

Blue Collar Logic

JCS Criminal psychology

He breaks down interview footage of real cases - explains how the detectives work
example

Thunder Ranch - Clint Smith

Thunderfoot
He is a PHD who uses sciences to bust the Crowd Source funding projects using math, science and logic

If you have never baked bread

learn some history

I haven’t seen Honest Outlaw mentioned. I think he has some pretty unbiased reviews. He can shoot lights out. His wife is a pretty good shot too.

I like James Reeves and his channel, TFB TV. He kinda seemed like a douche when I first started watching but he really knows what he’s talking about so I continue to watch.

If you like cool handgun builds, Tactical Toolbox has quite a few I like to watch him showing off.

Finally, haven’t seen hickok45 mentioned. The guy is hilarious. He effortlessly throws in self deprecating quips as he’s talking, but he’s an older guy who has a lot of guns and a wealth of knowledge. Honestly only problem with him is that he’s freaking 6’8 and I think having XXXL paws might skew his handgun reviews a bit.

I've been following Reese On The Range's series of building an induction annealer from spare computer parts....I've been wanting to do this for a while and I'm watching everything he screws up on or replaces/upgrades so I don't have to go through the same mistakes when I decide to build one for fun. It's been pretty good so far.

I haven’t seen Honest Outlaw mentioned. I think he has some pretty unbiased reviews. He can shoot lights out. His wife is a pretty good shot too.

I like James Reeves and his channel, TFB TV. He kinda seemed like a douche when I first started watching but he really knows what he’s talking about so I continue to watch.

If you like cool handgun builds, Tactical Toolbox has quite a few I like to watch him showing off.

Finally, haven’t seen hickok45 mentioned. The guy is hilarious. He effortlessly throws in self deprecating quips as he’s talking, but he’s an older guy who has a lot of guns and a wealth of knowledge. Honestly only problem with him is that he’s freaking 6’8 and I think having XXXL paws might skew his handgun reviews a bit.

Pretty sure all his hardware is supplied by Bud's Gun Shop

Thanks for the mention above! 👍
Guys if your interested in long range hunting and varminting my channel (260rips) maybe of interest. I’m from England and do a lot of fox control and varminting using a 223 and 260 rem 👍

Great channel especially if your into varmint control !

Just finished watching your mdt mpa, zco in depth, matrix update videos. I like your depth. You do good reviews. Gets into what's good and what's not. Something that I think manufacturers should listen to. Can't wait for your w3 review. It's what I want to get since I think it is one of the better looking chassis to me.

Garand thumb - makes me feel poor
T.rex arms - makes me feel slow
Gavin/Ultimate reloader - makes me feel stupid
Eric Cortina - makes me want a barndo

love 'em all

Just finished watching your mdt mpa, zco in depth, matrix update videos. I like your depth. You do good reviews. Gets into what's good and what's not. Something that I think manufacturers should listen to. Can't wait for your w3 review. It's what I want to get since I think it is one of the better looking chassis to me.
Man thank you for the watch! And always appreciate feedback good or bad. I’ve been trying to avoid rambling but I rather be thorough so it’s a thin line for me since I love this stuff lol

also slowly building my channel but like covertnoob said, its all out of my own pocket. but its fun and a new challenge. also hard to gauge what content people are wanting thats not already out there.

Its particularly hard watching when you know its just a commercial. thats definatly how Ultimate Reloader has become.

Ive really liked F class john and THLR, covernoob has been putting out honest reviews on nice gear for a while now.