• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Zero Compromise ZC840 8-40x56 starting to ship to CS Tactical!

Dang that 8-40 is a monster! Anyone know what other mags and scope lines are in the works at ZCO? I'm a little more in that $2k - $2.5k-ish price range......

For the PRS game "tremor" type reticles (or another “tree” model) are the best. I have an EBR-7C on a Vortex in my .22LR that I am very happy with it, but on other occasions you would like another type of reticle.
When you shoot a gong of 30cm or less at long distance, what you want is a reticle that lets you see as much of the target as possible.
Why the 1000yd F-Class guys use a SFP reticle?
I find that the S&B LRR is almost like an SFP while retaining the benefits of an FFP.
My opinion….

I don't want to criticize ZCO, I find they are exceptional scopes, but there is always room for improvement.

Excuse me for bad English, I have a lot of trouble making long speeches.

Reactions: Lonely Raven
giphy.gif

4" steel plate on that black grouse.

hahaha....I swear that kid is getting bigger every time you post a vid of him. Love it. And yes, looks like the PRC recoil rocked him a bit....maybe some bricks in his back pants pockets will help! haha ;-)

Question, in the prior still pic of the 8-40 on your gun, it appears that the scope is in a one piece mount (which I believe you use on all of your guns, maybe) and my question is "can you see the windage witness mark as it appears to be behind the ring?

Parallax, who cares as those numbers are rarely reliable in my limited experience, but windage turret setting being either at zero if you hold for wind or set if you dial for wind seems important to see. No?

Thanks again for your pics....keep it up!

Reactions: viking78
@CSTactical I have a request. I see there is a Chick-fil-A 1.5miles from you. When the Scope is done with Cerakote, can you take a picture of it beside a bag from Chick-fil-A? ;) Would be appreciated if you post here. I'll be on the road shooting some comps and would like some scope pr0n.

@CSTactical I have a request. I see there is a Chick-fil-A 1.5miles from you. When the Scope is done with Cerakote, can you take a picture of it beside a bag from Chick-fil-A? ;) Would be appreciated if you post here. I'll be on the road shooting some comps and would like some scope pr0n.

Absolutely!!! My boys will be happy to assist ;)

Reactions: b2lee
hahaha....I swear that kid is getting bigger every time you post a vid of him. Love it. And yes, looks like the PRC recoil rocked him a bit....maybe some bricks in his back pants pockets will help! haha ;-)

Question, in the prior still pic of the 8-40 on your gun, it appears that the scope is in a one piece mount (which I believe you use on all of your guns, maybe) and my question is "can you see the windage witness mark as it appears to be behind the ring?

Parallax, who cares as those numbers are rarely reliable in my limited experience, but windage turret setting being either at zero if you hold for wind or set if you dial for wind seems important to see. No?

Thanks again for your pics....keep it up!
Teenager, they grow fast :)
That 6.5 PRC has the most recoil i have shot in 6,5mm rifles, as it show that a smaller and lighter person, it does push back a bit.
Roni shot with the 338 Norma Magnum 2 years ago, that hi was also handle like a man :)
You need to turn your head a bit, to see the line of the windage, but it is same with Spuhr, just a few degrees.
This is Audere Adversus mount from Italy, very solid mounts, quality equal to Spuhr, if you are interested of these, Tyler is importer of these in USA, https://www.mkmachining.com/product-category/scope-mounts/audere/
I am not a wind guy, i should teach of the wind, and how to shoot in a different wind, so i just take the elevation in the first shots, and see, where do i need to dial the windage, if i am not taking the windage with a holdover, that is the fastest way for sure.
Another video of Roni, now behind the CTR 260rem and ZC420, distance 385-meters 4" steel inner black grouse.

• Love
Reactions: Baron23
That 6.5 PRC has the most recoil i have shot in 6,5mm rifles, as it show that a smaller and lighter person, it does push back a bit.
Roni shot with the 338 Norma Magnum 2 years ago, that hi was also handle like a man :)
You need to turn your head a bit, to see the line of the windage, but it is same with Spuhr, just a few degrees.
This is Audere Adversus mount from Italy, very solid mounts, quality equal to Spuhr, if you are interested of these, Tyler is importer of these in USA, https://www.mkmachining.com/product-category/scope-mounts/audere/
I am not a wind guy, i should teach of the wind, and how to shoot in a different wind, so i just take the elevation in the first shots, and see, where do i need to dial the windage, if i am not taking the windage with a holdover, that is the fastest way for sure.
Another video of Roni, now behind the CTR 260rem and ZC420, distance 385-meters 4" steel inner black grouse.

That's just great and its outstanding that you and your son Roni have this activity to do together. Its just my opinion, but I do think that young men to get to spend quality time with a good father benefit to a huge extent.

And the kid gets to shoot top shelf guns, scopes, suppressors and ammo !! Want to adopt me? LOL

I do know Tyler and MKM. Didn't know he was the importer of Audere and that's pretty cool. But that's mostly because I use rings versus one piece mounts. Even with very low rings, I have to jack the comb on my chassis/stocks up quite a bit. I personally really like the American Rifle Company rings.

@CSTactical @Nik H - Hey Nicky....you see, even this kid in Finland got a hat. What are we...chopped liver? LOL :LOL: joking...well, sort of! hahaha

50536196.jpg

That's just great and its outstanding that you and your son Roni have this activity to do together. Its just my opinion, but I do think that young men to get to spend quality time with a good father benefit to a huge extent.

And the kid gets to shoot top shelf guns, scopes, suppressors and ammo !! Want to adopt me? LOL

I do know Tyler and MKM. Didn't know he was the importer of Audere and that's pretty cool. But that's mostly because I use rings versus one piece mounts. Even with very low rings, I have to jack the comb on my chassis/stocks up quite a bit. I personally really like the American Rifle Company rings.

@CSTactical @Nik H - Hey Nicky....you see, even this kid in Finland got a hat. What are we...chopped liver? LOL :LOL: joking...well, sort of! hahaha

50536196.jpg
I shoot an AI so I am used to getting nothing in terms of SWAG...LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: Baron23
For those who want an alternative to Sphur, I recommend trying the ROME's mount (Rottigni Officina MEccanica), same factory as Victrix and same superb quality.
Price high (.....some Sphur).

Attachments

• scope-mount-rottigni.png
    scope-mount-rottigni.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 01m1n00k.jpg
    01m1n00k.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: Lonely Raven

50536196.jpg
It is nice to have some father and son time on the pit :)
I wish hi would be more kean on this, like hi was few years back, but i understand that girls are more hot, than guns these days, hi is 13teen ;)
I have received my hats from the Austria, im not sure do they have the same in States, hat aint the point, the scope is :)

That kid has pretty good trigger control, now the lefty next to him needs to take a few notes.

It is nice to have some father and son time on the pit :)
I wish hi would be more kean on this, like hi was few years back, but i understand that girls are more hot, than guns these days, hi is 13teen ;)
I have received my hats from the Austria, im not sure do they have the same in States, hat aint the point, the scope is :)
Haha…it’s the circle of life, my friend. Yep, at 13 the hormones pop and a red blooded male will have only one thing on his mind and it’s not Dad and rifles! Lol.

No worries…when he hits 40 he’ll be back ( just joking).

Do you hunt at all? Does that interest Romi more than target shooting.

My father never did a single thing with me. I think be grateful for what time you do have with him. I would have given anything to go shooting w my dad at that age.

Please keep posting the vids. I see you are almost thawed out there…just bits of snow here and there. I’d love to see you shooting in Finland in the summer (which I bet is as beautiful as it is short) in shorts and a T- shirt! Haha

Trust me, that is the world's most expensive Richardson snap back.
Hahaha…yeah, I get it.
Lol are you the fella who bought four of them?
Nicky and I are poors that can only afford one $4k+ scope at a time. Haha

Last edited:
So much for buying an 8-40....no hat...no FDE....

@Nik H and @Baron23

No factory FDE, we do provide cerakoting :) People have asked about ZCO hats which are made for Shot Show, if anyone wants a CS Tactical hat with a new ZCO order than just ask :cool: If we have some (We do right now) it will go out with their order.

Last edited: