• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

2HlPbc6tZ4vn.jpeg
Those arms don't match the face me thinks

“During an interview with a Spanish radio show, Biden was talking about the border crisis, and stated “It’s even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic – Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens.”

Reactions: gigamortis
Is this even a crime in San Fran? I thought they'd write this off as a gay lovers quarrel.

DOJ Seeking 40-Year Sentence for Man Convicted of Bludgeoning Paul Pelosi with Hammer​

You attack a senator, break 6 ribs and get 30 days.. get in a lovers quarrel and they want to put you away for 40 years.

Hmmmmmmmm
David DePape didn't hang himself.....wait, am I jumping the gun?

*not the picture of the actual hammer, but from what some say,, pretty close ;)

1715557231750.png

Last edited:

Cooper also pointed out just how much federal dollars go toward funding low-value degree programs. He found that 29 percent of the federal funding that went to the programs he studied went to programs with a negative ROI.

"That figure includes $37 billion in Pell Grants, $47 billion in loans to undergraduates, and $39 billion in loans to graduate students," Cooper writes. "Because ROI is negative for these programs, it's unlikely that most of those loan dollars will be repaid."

This latest paper paints a detailed picture of the kinds of concerns prospective students and their families should take into account when deciding whether to enroll in college. While bachelor's degrees are still a good bet overall, students need to consider what they'll really get out of both the major they want to study and the school they've been accepted into.