• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

‘Glock switches’

Hobo Hilton

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2011
Pacific Northwest
Everybody has a Glock switch but me.........

sam-depressed.gif

"The small devices can turn a semi-automatic pistol into an automatic firearm, able to fire 1,100 to 1,200 rounds in a minute."

Unless that also makes the Glock belt fed, that ain't gonna happen.

The stupid is strong in that link.

"The small devices can turn a semi-automatic pistol into an automatic firearm, able to fire 1,100 to 1,200 rounds in a minute."

You don’t have a 1100 round mag for yours? It was an optional extra when I got mine from alibaba

• Haha
Reactions: XP1K and nikonNUT
There was a story here in Dallas that they nailed a guy making them with a 3D printer.

3D Printing New Kinds of Crime

John Hornick, Founder, 3D Printing Working Group, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP

Figure-1.jpg

3D printing has the potential to transform the world by simplifying manufacturing, shortening supply and distribution chains, democratizing production, creating and repatriating jobs, and customizing products to users’ specific needs. But 3D printing can also be the proverbial devil’s playground. Like many technologies, 3D printing has a dark side, and criminals are using 3D printers to create new forms of crime.

You can find tons of videos of them being used on YouTube or referenced in "music", but curiously it hasn't managed to garner any interest from law enforcement, politicians, or the media.

Reactions: AMGtuned
When are they going to start printing select fire trigger groups?

🤣😂🤣

• Love
Reactions: BLEE

Come on now. A pair of G18s with 33rd magazines will clear a room in about 1 second. That's what call of duty taught me.

It also taught me it had better be a small room, because you'll hit everything within 10 feet, none of which you aimed at.

There's a certain demographic that's drawn to the Glock switches
Anyone here that wouldn’t want a switch is gay.

2C7A37A8-E779-4F9E-B495-E5C6BED851E4.gif
EBFE4EEE-C017-43BA-9E01-E86BE2385DC4.gif

34AC986A-53E2-4590-879A-D40FA4EDD453.png

Of course the 13/52s (more like 13/90s when you considered unsolved crime ) arent ever gonna get any 5-10 years for a switch and sure don’t care about prohibiting offended

Brace enthusiasts are just trying to comply with the law while avoiding more .gov regulation and theft

Reactions: camocorvette
meh....the world is racing toward nuclear war....they're intent on pushing russia to the point where they launch.

and i am at the point where i figure that might just be the answer anymore. i so sick of scumbags and the shit they are doing and pushing. i have no illusion of my survival....but i am kina past the point of giving a fuck.

they can shove bumpstocks, arm braces, and now switches smooth up their ass. i have no use for any of those items. it is fucking laughable that with everything going on, THAT is what they are focused on? dumb motherfuckers. like i said, drop that fucking nuke yesterday......but be sure to hit me between the eyes with it cause i am fucking absolutely tired of the clownshow of corruption and insanity.

meh....the world is racing toward nuclear war....they're intent on pushing russia to the point where they launch.

and i am at the point where i figure that might just be the answer anymore. i so sick of scumbags and the shit they are doing and pushing. i have no illusion of my survival....but i am kina past the point of giving a fuck.

they can shove bumpstocks, arm braces, and now switches smooth up their ass. i have no use for any of those items. it is fucking laughable that with everything going on, THAT is what they are focused on? dumb motherfuckers. like i said, drop that fucking nuke yesterday......but be sure to hit me between the eyes with it cause i am fucking absolutely tired of the clownshow of corruption and insanity.
Unfortunately, that is not "The Plan". There is no quick ending in sight. It will be long and painful. As mentioned by other's "You will have nothing". Everything you have now (resources) will dwindle away while waiting for the great rescue..... Which will never materialize. Americans are following the hot dog on a stick, dangled in front of them. That hot dog is labeled as "Hope". Hope is not a plan.
1674259829304.png

Unfortunately, that is not "The Plan". There is no quick ending in sight. It will be long and painful. As mentioned by other's "You will have nothing". Everything you have now (resources) will dwindle away while waiting for the great rescue..... Which will never materialize. Americans are following the hot dog on a stick, dangled in front of them. That hot dog is labeled as "Hope". Hope is not a plan.
View attachment 8052947

For a person to become really functional, the hope mentality needs to stop. Whenever somebody says "I hope... " this and that, I IMMEDIATELY butt in with "Hope? No. Results are what you should be looking for. And DEMANDING. I want results and I want them now". I think I've shaken more than a few lightly sleeping sheep with that.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton