• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

“New” American Civil War Movie

$100 says this is some Jan 6 fan-fiction..and seeing as it's a hollywood film, the female journalist with 2 gay dads is going to be the savior who strikes down the evil "MAGA" types.
I made the mistake of watching In the shadow of the moon. From trailers it looked like a murder mystery or possible creature feature. Nope. People were being injected with something and then mysteriously dieing. Turns out a l liberal organization was time traveling to kill the people that started a civil war. They would inject people with a remote controlled substance that would kill you then the killer would jump in time and get some more people this happened like every 10 years then the future people remotely killed them. Why every 10 years to get the same group of people? Movie turned out to be a libtard masturbation exercise.

This. Remember Dick Tracey and his wrist communicator...then the upgrade on Star Trek. A lot of fiction, both books and video are predictive of whats to come...or else preparing us for what they have planned.

If I have nothing else to be thankful for its for being 74 in a week. Fuck this bullshit.
I'm with you there . I just told my wife this morning that it's a good thing we are old , hard to believe what we are witnessing right now .

Everything a viewer would hate is colored red, and everything a viewer would sympathize is colored blue. Viewer being a level headed middle of the road person.

Guess the radio frequency they communicate: 1776

There is a lowkey war against Tesla also.

Anything Obamas make; you have to be a true fan to watch. Hard pass from me.

I'm with you there . I just told my wife this morning that it's a good thing we are old , hard to believe what we are witnessing right now .
I sometimes think about that. Then I think about my father who was born in 1915, grew up without a father because of the Spanish Flu (and no social programs back then), put himself through college during the depression, witnessed WW2, then everything that happened in the 50's, 60's 70's. I'm sure he had a lot of "WTF"moments....

Reactions: 10ring'r and Haney
Well I have to admit that I’m intrigued. Curious what the details are in the movie, what causes it, what views and stances the two sides have. I definitely have my own assumptions but overall this looks pretty entertaining. Thoughts?

Green hair, pink fingernails, dickmod handguard. Lol

I don’t agree with everything that he’s saying but presenting this anyway.

Well I have to admit that I’m intrigued. Curious what the details are in the movie, what causes it, what views and stances the two sides have. I definitely have my own assumptions but overall this looks pretty entertaining. Thoughts?

Look at the dudes fingernails....... They think it's actually going to get that far?

As it turns out, "Civil War" is mainly something else: a thought experiment about journalistic ethics, set in a future United States, yet reminiscent of classic movies about Western journalists covering the collapse of foreign countries, such as "The Year of Living Dangerously," "Salvador," "Under Fire," and "Welcome to Sarajevo."

Ibid:

Nevertheless, these characters aren't constantly exposition-ing to each other and explaining the world to the viewer because that's not what people would do in real life, whether they were trying to survive mass extinction in Gaza or Ukraine or endure a military dictatorship in Argentina or Myanmar. Indeed, one of the most fascinating (or if you don't like it, perplexing) aspects of "Civil War" is that it often plays like an artifact warped into our world from some future popular culture that has decided it's finally time for a "big statement" movie in the vein of "Apocalypse Now" or "Full Metal Jacket," but for people who remember an American Civil War and have enough perspective to consider buying a ticket to a blockbuster about it.

I like the sniper with the pink fingernails

I assumed he was either a fruity weirdo or he was playing with his toddler daughter and had gone straight out on an operation without time to clean off his nails.

The white male president is ultimately [summarily] shot dead by forces from California.

It was basically a message of, "this is what we will do to Trump if he is in office, we demand he leaves, and he doesn't bow to our demands."

I saw it as a "kill the white male president" agitprop nonsense.

The movie has much of the combat taking place in and around Charlottesville Virginia, which I believe was chosen by the media moguls for symbolic purposes.

On another note, Kirsten Dunst really slammed hard into the wall.

She fought the wall and the wall won, she fought the wall and the wall won.

1712886401576.jpeg

So I looked further into this. As soon as I saw the geographical divides and state alliances, I immediately knew that the makers:

* Are libtards
* Have NO fucking clue about the current state of politics and ideologies in this country.

If God forbid an actual civil war happens again, there would be NO geographic boundaries. It would be ideologies pitted against ideologies. It would resemble the Troubles in Northern Ireland with the frenzy and brutality of a hot summer night in the Brazilian favelas. Insurgency action. Drive by assassinations, reprisals, arsons, hit and runs with vehicles. Past grudges would be resurrected, and acted upon. Somebody might not like a logo on your jacket one morning and suddenly decide to stab you... And equally, you see some twitchy character sizing you up and you might have to shoot him first and ask questions later. THAT will be how a civil war in this current day will look like. There will be no geographical lines or uniforms. It will be belief versus belief. There are plenty of Patriots behind enemy lines in deep blue areas, and there are also plenty of commies in even the most rural area you can imagine. One advantage Patriots have over commies is that Patriots can actually play the gray man game for quite some time in a lefty stronghold. No leftist transplant to Texas or Florida we've seen have been able to keep their disgusting love of degenerate shit hidden for long after relocating to their new states and within weeks they are pushing for drag queen events, pretty much identifying themselves to all their new neighbors just who they really are.

Last edited:
On another note, Kirsten Dunst really slammed hard into the wall.

She fought the wall and the wall won, she fought the wall and the wall won.

View attachment 8394654

Fook me, I did not know that was her.

1712916284777.png

At least it does not look like a lot of plastic, and I guess she would be made up for the movie to look "tired and ragged".

Internet says 41yrs old, that is not that old says an old man.

Other pics of her look like she has "resting bitch face". She seems angry at the world.

I will keep the image above in my head I think.

As to the movie, I really don't consume modern media.

I really want to watch the new Fallout show on Amazon, started it last night and turned it off when I got the feeling the 32's are going to raid the 33's. An idiot could see that coming. I might watch it, I might look at free shit on marketplace that I am not going to go get. Both are about an equal waste of time before bed.

Fook me, I did not know that was her.

View attachment 8394761

At least it does not look like a lot of plastic, and I guess she would be made up for the movie to look "tired and ragged".

Internet says 41yrs old, that is not that old says an old man.

Other pics of her look like she has "resting bitch face". She seems angry at the world.

I will keep the image above in my head I think.

41 is young for a man, and extremely old for a woman. My grandmothers got married at 19-21, were mothers for the first time in their early 20s, were done having children by 32, and were grandmothers for the first time by 42.

The store is Forever 21, not Forever 41. No woman aspires to look in her 40s or even 30s. They all want to look in their early 20s.

As to the movie, I really don't consume modern media.

I really want to watch the new Fallout show on Amazon, started it last night and turned it off when I got the feeling the 32's are going to raid the 33's. An idiot could see that coming. I might watch it, I might look at free shit on marketplace that I am not going to go get. Both are about an equal waste of time before bed.

I won't watch a Fallout series on Amazon because Amazon is going to make it woke and fail to capture the silly 1950s nostalgia of how the 1950s era crowd thought the future would be.

Fallout is meant to be grim but also funny as well as politically incorrect via satire. Amazon won't be able to get this. The Left cannot do satire because the Left has become an obscene parody of itself and is eating itself.

Reactions: FredHammer
So I looked further into this. As soon as I saw the geographical divides and state alliances, I immediately knew that that the makers:

* Are libtards
* Have NO fucking clue about the current state of politics and ideologies in this country.

If God forbid an actual civil war happens again, there would be NO geographic boundaries. It would be ideologies pitted against ideologies. It would resemble the Troubles in Northern Ireland with the frenzy and brutality of a hot summer night in the Brazilian favelas. Insurgency action. Drive by assassinations, reprisals, arsons, hit and runs with vehicles. Past grudges would be resurrected, and acted upon. Somebody might not like a logo on your jacket one morning and suddenly decide to stab you... And equally, you see some twitchy character sizing you up and you might have to shoot him first and ask questions later. THAT will be how a civil war in this current day will look like. There will be no geographical lines or uniforms. It will be belief versus belief. There are plenty of Patriots behind enemy lines in deep blue areas, and there are also plenty of commies in even the most rural area you can imagine. One advantage Patriots have over commies is that Patriots can actually play the gray man game for quite some time in a lefty stronghold. No leftist transplant to Texas or Florida we've seen have been able to keep their disgusting love of degenerate shit hidden for long after relocating to their new states and within weeks they are pushing for drag queen events, pretty much identifying themselves to all their new neighbors just who they really are.

An American civil war will basically be like Beirut in the 1970s-1980s, with each neighborhood having its own paramilitaries, checkpoints, etc., with combat occurring district vs district. There won't be clean well-defined boundaries with regions separated by rivers and mountains, one entire state vs another state.

The meal team 6 types who think they are going to band together, partake and fare well, will project their oh shit face 5 minutes or less, from inception. When you blend and use distractions, its much easier to move forward across the board.

I would strongly suggest the "lay low and let the morons get themselves bumped off in the first few days or weeks" while engaging as you need to, and then forming plans with clever and capable like-minded individuals from there.

I would strongly suggest the "lay low and let the morons get themselves bumped off in the first few days or weeks" while engaging as you need to, and then forming plans with clever and capable like-minded individuals from there.
Agree.
It will be interesting (I hope/pray it never happens) to see who is really up for a knife fight, and can clear all the devices they will encounter, let alone properly set up one or two man baited ambush. What was taught for export use only, will be used from the gate.

An American civil war will basically be like Beirut in the 1970s-1980s, with each neighborhood having its own paramilitaries, checkpoints, etc., with combat occurring district vs district. There won't be clean well-defined boundaries with regions separated by rivers and mountains, one entire state vs another state.

Look at Yugoslavia for your model. Much closer in many ways.

But Northern island, Beirut, etc. all good models. the Balkans, though… was advanced, westernized, industrialized and thriving under Tito (iron grip). When central control slipped, it came off the rails in weeks.

Oh and … no one is coming to save us. We are on our own.

Sirhr

Reactions: Yasherka
Oh and … no one is coming to save us. We are on our own.
Saving us? correct!
Wanting to collect or knife us, that list is long. I don't worry about the guy down the street or next county over, its the ones that will arrive from far away that peak my interest, an reason for keeping current in many things.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic