• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

100,000 registered members, thanks to all who contribute

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Today at 2:55MST we reached 100,000 registered members !

I want to thank all the members over the years who have made this site what it is today.

I really appreciate the support, especially with the recent TR farce we are being subjected too. You guys (and women) have stepped up and supported the site in a big, big way and its truly been humbling to witness.

What is also fitting is the 100,000 registered member also has a .Mil account, which speaks volumes about this site. You guys make up this community. The information shared comes from it's members, and the way you police your ranks matters when it comes to validity of this site. We have a lot of great contributing members here with a huge pool of experience.

Again, thanks to all past and present members,

Cheers,

Sir, I want to thank you for providing a forum for us, as a community, to openly and freely share our experiences and thoughts.

I still remember when I ask about a party, for reaching 1000 total !! Some of the memory's along the way and threads brought, laughs as well as tears.
    My hats off to you Frank, for sticking to the road traveled.

Kenneth

Congratulations to Snipers' Hide; and to you, Frank, for doing the work, taking the flak, paying the bills, making the decisions, plotting the course, and in all otherwise being the backbone of this site. When they kick you, that's when you know for real they just can't help revealing their jealousy.

Bravo.

Greg

Last edited:
    This site is the best. The amount of knowledge I have gained from the people on here is unbelievable. I hope someday I reach the level where I can competently contribute.

Good work all, especially you LL, and good luck with the lawsuit.

Today at 2:55MST we reached 100,000 registered members !

I want to thank all the members over the years who have made this site what it is today.

I really appreciate the support, especially with the recent TR farce we are being subjected too. You guys (and women) have stepped up and supported the site in a big, big way and its truly been humbling to witness.

What is also fitting is the 100,000 registered member also has a .Mil account, which speaks volumes about this site. You guys make up this community. The information shared comes from it's members, and the way you police your ranks matters when it comes to validity of this site. We have a lot of great contributing members here with a huge pool of experience.

Again, thanks to all past and present members,

Cheers,

The least we could do. You put up with enough bullshit around here. Congrats!

Good work Frank!!!

This has been the greatest site for learning ever founded.

I would be completely lost were it not for the Reloading Section, as the internet doesn't have much info elsewhere. The collected wisdom here is unparalleled, and I'm proud and honored to be a member of Sniper's Hide.

And the comedy value here....well.....

Congratulations Frank!!

ok, ok,......so.....nice job Frank, and thusly from here and henceforth and forever thereafter it shall be the policy here at Snipershide that ALL once fired brass shall be shipped to ME...... Boltripper, and there shall be harmony in the community.

I thought I knew a bit about shooting and reloading before I joined this site. This place has added volumes to my knowledge base. Also made some good friends along the way.

Thanks, Frank.

A hell of an accomplishment. Ironically I think you pulled quite a few new members BECAUSE of the lawsuit.

GunsAmerica can stick his 800,000 "members" up his ass.

Semper Fi

Some what new member. Thanks for the out let to learn from people who give a shit! Good luck in the law suit:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I605

it's a trick.....all the "ban-able" posters in one thread, sort of like those DEA parties. :D DOOOH!

great site, at least 4 rifles built on the info here and tips improved my shooting, hunting, humor (and humility) greatly.

Now lets go after Facebook! Another billion should do it!
    I cant believe its 100,000. seems like the same 40 guys on here dvery day.

Thanks, I think, Frank. :) I have learned a lot here, and spent a lot of money here, both to other members, and to buy stuff recommended here. Seriously, overall, this has been a great site, and I am grateful to be a part of it. Thanks again for hosting it, and for all the other things you do to provide a quality forum for us to share ideas and learn from those more experienced than us.

I'm a pretty new member and have enjoyed my time here. Great job creating an amazing sight Frank. Hats off to you.

To me all the other gun sites are flat out boring!

Almost always something fun and interesting going on here though.

In celebration I vote you let NOBODY come back on for few days again!

Thanks for the Sniper Hide Frank and all you do for the shooting community.

Thank you! Unfortunately I have very little to contribute to the site, no mil/leo bakground etc - I'm just a guy who likes to shoot. I have learned so so much that has been instrumental in my evolution as a hobbyist from the various contributors to the forum who have "been there and done that." To those with the experience thank you for sharing it and Frank, thank you for creating a place for that discussion and fostering an environment that draws in those individuals who give this site substance rather than just another internet commando circle jerk.

Last edited:
    Many thanks to you and those that make it all work. I am learning tons here and the more I learn the more grateful I am to be a participant of this great place and want to thank all the contributors as well.
    Bill

Well let's see......before I joined I thought my .308 with a Leupold SFP MOA/MIL Dot, Harris bipod, and 168gr bullets was the baddest, sniperest setup around. I didn't know how to level a reticle, bed an action, Cerakote, anneal, OCW, build an AR, etc. I have also discovered the sick world of Tenga Eggs and realized just how many FAT girls like taking pictures of themselves with far too little clothing. I no longer question a $220 Atlas bipod when just 2 years ago I was bitching about Harris' at $65. In daily gun conversations I always find myself referencing something I had read on the Hide, but try not to sound like an internet forum jagoff while doing it. The wife hates the site so you guys must be doing something right here. Thanks to Frank and all who've answered my questions and convinced me to spend more money than I should have. Dan

I've only been a member for a year and a half but I really experience withdrawal symptoms if I can't check it out every day. It's the very next thing I do after checking my E mails.

Ended up taking almost 3 years off from here due to a divorce and losing my ass in the process. Couldn't keep away from the knowledge and wit though from what is arguably one of the best websites on the 'net.

Hey, congrats Frank and the Hide! I have learned a lot here, best firearms site out there.

Let us know if you need any more lawyer fee's help Frank!

Could you imagine this site on dial-up with a PDP-11 running the show and about a dozen phone lines? Ah, those were the days. Glad they're gone. Frank, this is a hell of a site; so much good will and info passed on every day. Kudos for staying on the bleeding edge and making it a premier site.

Yup, glad to be on board here. Shame not everyone can be as cool of a member as me though. ;)

Maser , you still here kid ! so Frank hasn't shot you and buried your body in a shallow grave yet ! obviouslyFrank is a much more patient man than I thought he was ...

Frank... you rock man >>>>> thanks for not shooting Maser !... hes given me many enjoyable moments :)

So I suppose that banning everyone who registered within the past three years is out of the question, then?!?

Thanks for the great site and all the contributors on here. The amount I have learned because of this site is invaluable, the most memorable being "buy once, cry once." Although it has helped me to spend ass loads of money, it has helped me to only do it once! Keep up the great work Frank, you da man!