• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing 1st Annual Biggest RACK Contest Rules and Sign up

tireys

StealthMode223
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2009
Show Me State
1. Sign ups begin today Aug. 20th 2012 and Will end on Oct 15th 2012 at 11:59pm CST. No one posting after this date and time will have an entry into the contest.

2. All Hiders wishing to enter the contest must post their SniperHide "name" with the category they wish to enter example -Stealthmode223 Whitetail-. The categories are:
*Biggest Bull Elk
*Biggest Mule Deer Buck or Blacktail Buck
*Biggest Whitetail Buck

3. You can only enter one animal per category you sign up for. If you are fortunate enough to live in a state that you can harvest more than one species then you may enter an animal in each category example -StealthMode223 Whitetail/Mule Deer-.

4. Your entry must be a picture of You, Your animal and your Weapon used to harvest it. Somewhere in the picture must be either a date stamp or a piece of paper with the date on it. No date, No you, No weapon, No count!!!
All animal entries must be in on this thread by January 31st 2013 No exceptions.

5. Weapons allowed are:
*Centerfire Rifle or Pistol
*Muzzleloader Rifle or Pistol
*Shotguns

You are not allowed Archery, Atlatls, Speers, Sling Shots or Air Rifles. This is a dedicated Firearm forum.

6.Prizes will be awarded to the Hider with the Biggest Bull Elk RACK, Biggest Mule Deer RACK, Biggest Whitetail Rack. I will submit the Hiders name with the Biggest Rack/Racks to the Site sponsor for that category that I will randomly select and post after the conclusion to the sign-ups.The Category sponsor will contact you directly to settle up on the "winning" prize.
I have prize commitments from:

Lowlight- (Mule Deer/ blacktail)- I am sure you know of him. He's kind of a BIG deal around here.

And

Gunner75- (Elk)- Wade Dunn (Bell and Carlson)

And

Ceylonc- (Whitetail)- owner of Delta Outdoorsman

7. The winner will be determined by the highest gross score according to the Boone and Crocket scoring system. Follow this link to select the scoring chart for your animal.

http://www.boone-crockett.org/bgrecords/scoringyourtrophy.asp?area=bgrecords

Good Luck, Be Safe and Happy Hunting!

Re: 1st Annual Biggest RACK Contest Rules and Sign up

My money is on PGS- all categories!
wink.gif
Good luck and happy hunting to you all.

Heck, why not?

Engine22 whitetail/mule deer

EBM - whitetail

DCR - Whitetail

No chance, but I'll play!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Engine22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My money is on PGS- all categories!
wink.gif
Good luck and happy hunting to you all. </div></div>

He hasn't signed up yet but, I invite him too and hope that he does!

jcdean - whitetail

Kentucky Jelly - Whitetail

Just in case I do not get one during archery.

should get this stickied at the top

If a MOD would like to do that, that would be great.

nortex- Whitetail

wfjames22-whitetail

Odds are slim for a SW TN deer to be the biggest but why not try, right?

Aw what the hell, I guess I'll sign up for elk too. We only have 1 elk on the property and it's not that big but hey, maybe I'll get lucky and no one else will sign up.

Pigman -Elk-

Hell, I'll through my name in. Haven't shot shit for a few years, and haven't seen much, but have a new piece of property this year so who knows.

jlaw973-Whitetail

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: roggom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">roggom - Elk</div></div>

Thanks...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hankpac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No bears? cougars?
</div></div>

Do they have horns?

My apologies, I couldn't possibly list every species B&C has score records for. I was only trying to include the categories that Hiders would most likely be hunting. I hope you decide to get in.

Lucks - whitetail

DeadNoise Mule Deer and Elk

Modoc - Black tail Deer