• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2011 NorCal Tactical Bolt Rifle Challenge (TBRC)

Re: 2011 NorCal Tactical Bolt Rifle Challenge (TBRC)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got some caliber updates. 11 out of the top 20 were .243s and 8 were .260s with 1 7mmWSM. <span style="font-weight: bold">What no 18" .308s?!? Read on the internet that they were the way to go </span>
wink.gif
</div></div>

Heheheheheh!! LMAO!

By 243's you are including all 6mm varaiants, and by 260 you re including 6.5's correct? I know of 6XC's <span style="text-decoration: line-through">and 6.5CM'</span>s in the top ten....
<span style="font-style: italic">-wow, I stand corrected, after looking at Vu's AAR post of scores I am surprised to see only 6 CM's in the whole field!</span>

CS Tactical has pictures of the final scoresheets on their "highlights" thread.</div></div>

9 - 243's
2 - 6 XC's
8 - 260 Remingtons
1 - 7mm WSM

Better Yet 7 of the top 10 were 243's or 6XC's

Re: 2011 NorCal Tactical Bolt Rifle Challenge (TBRC)

Many thanks to the entire range crew, Including Vu and Shawn. You were all very professional and respectful and have this down! Now host a match in the fall.

A huge thanks to George, Charlie, Scott, and all the others sponsors for your impressive contributions to the prize table. Your support of the sport does not go un-noticed and we all appreciate it.

Regarding the caliber comparisons above.....remember it's not the equipment that wins the match but the knuckle head behind the gun (my issue during the match). The 6.5 C has won many a match lately.

Re: 2011 NorCal Tactical Bolt Rifle Challenge (TBR

A big thanks to Vu and the range crew. Another big thank you for all the sponsors. You all were more then generous and I think the pics of the prize table will show that.

Norcals crew and range are top notch. This match ran like a machine. Thanks to all who busted their ass to make it look simple.

Hands down I'm going to be coming back.

It was nice to meet new shooters and see old friends.

CKA I hope your back doesn't hurt too bad from your new gift.

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks to all the help and nice people that make us oklahoma boy,s keep wanting to come back. great goob vu, shawn, and crew cant wait till next year and i know there was a 7 saum in the top 20.

THANKS AGAIN
TRAVIS CASE

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KeithR41</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The steel range KICKED MY Ass today!

41</div></div>

You weren't the only one, Keith! Holy sheeeeite ... it's a good thing I have a sense of humor 'cause the steel ranges in the wind on day one was TOUGH!!!

A huge THANK YOU to the NORCAL TBRC Range & Crew ... this was a very efficiently run match, very challenging, and a blast to shoot! You guys always put on a terrific match and this year was no exception -- I'm definitely looking forward to next year.

Thanks to the sponsors for another GREAT prize table - a special shout out to SureFire and Tactical Intervention for the prizes I scooped off of the table. The match was rewarding enough as it was, but the prize table made it sweeter :)

To the shooters of Delta squad -- it was great spending the weekend shooting with you all. It's always nice to see old friends and meet new folks as well.

Bear

Thanks to all the hard work the Range Crew did and the Sponsors we hand another Outstanding Match!!! Mason is working hard on the video.

Mike @ CST

Vu and Shawn
You guys rocked it big time. Thanks for letting me hang out this weekend, had a blast. Here are a couple pics from the 500 I took, will put a bunch on our facebook. Thanks to the NorCal crew for all your efforts. Also, thanks to Team Storm for the great job, and our Team sponsors! Mark

DSCN0491web.jpg

DSCN0493web.jpg

Chiller.
DSCN0378web.jpg

Briefing.
DSCN0217web.jpg

Some Nevada guys snuck in....
DSCN0437web.jpg

Run and gun stage.
DSCN0116web.jpg

Mark (NV), Regina (AZ), and Vinny (CA)
DSCN0251web.jpg

CKA enjoyed the Dallas TSA search and then made it out.
DSCN0034web.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XknZhZ1PXN0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A quick vid of Regina in action. after this match she and Tim went to the Vegas match (Regina took 2nd Place) and the following day they went to the Prescott Az match (Regina took FIRST Place), amazing shooting by Tim and Regina.. congrats to you guys. Mark

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DHiuXexZP_c"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DHiuXexZP_c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>