• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper’s Hide Cup 2014 Sniper's Hide Cup prize table donation

BookHound

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Just stuck this rifle on a UPS truck headed to the Hide Cup. Was excited so thought I'd share here.

There are going to be lots of awesome prizes on the table and we appreciate Frank giving us the opportunity to participate. This is one of our TMR (Tactical Match Rifle) products. Features and details:

Stiller TAC30AW action with pinned lug and 20-MOA base (8-40 screws and dual pins)
Brux "Accurate Ordnance Varmint" contour barrel, chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor, finished 24" with 5/8x24 threads & TP
Manners T4A stock in Black Forest Camo
Mini-chassis & 10-round AW magazine
Two flush cups on left side
Badger BAR on the forend of the stock
Timney thin shoe trigger set just under 2.5#
Barreled action and mini-chassis hardware coated in custom "Spider Monkey" green Cerakote to match stock

Frank, if this is the wrong place for this, please move as appropriate with my apologies. Thanks again for letting us be a part of this event.

Mark

Beautiful rifle, sponsorship of this competition is always amazing!

That is one hell of a prize!!

Beautiful rifle that is set up just like I like 'em. I can see why you were excited to post it.

So is that for the winner or is this up for raffle/lottery?

knowing my luck, I will probably just win the T-shirt, which I would be happy with, honestly. But wow, I have no idea if I could handle getting that as a prize.

Thank you Mark for showing us this price. That rifle is just AMAZING.

Mark, if that rig shoots anything like the rifles you all built for me the winner will be pleased......I hope it's me!!

CJW