• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

.22-250 ammo

Re: .22-250 ammo

I know of quite a few p-dog shooters who really like the the Winchester white box 40gr bulk pack stuff. Seems to shoot pretty well for them.

Winchester White box 40gr bulk is pretty darn good plus you get once fired brass after the fact. Also check out HSM, have had good luck with it also.

I tried some remington 40gr bulkpack that was crap. 2" groups at 100. I believe the price was 30 bucks for forty rounds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rntobey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I tried some remington 40gr bulkpack that was crap. 2" groups at 100. I believe the price was 30 bucks for forty rounds. </div></div>

That's not a whole lot more expensive than buying 50 pcs. of new brass for 27 bucks.

WWB ammo isn't exactly stuff to write home about in my experience, even in pistol ammo I avoid it.