• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2403-yard shot on a can of red bull, sounds like a load of bull.

My 14 y/o boy does not make excuse in front of me…. He saw the OP video and thought it was real. I showed him the above video and asked him if he could even conceive of that many whiny excuses strung together, and he said, “I could try, but I would never finish, because you would almost certainly commence to whop my ass at about the 20 second mark. If that guy wasn’t lying he would totally come and shoot.” Good boy.

What a bunch of horseshit.

Reactions: category_theory
If windowlicker was anything other than a fake, a liar, or a charlatan, he would reply to this thread, and ask for a challenge. He would prove his worth.

Its impossible, he cant. He is a fake, a liar and charlatan. He has excuse after excuse why he CANT. He is a no body.

When Chevy came out with the Avalanche I was still a serious duck hunter in a blind or wading up to 45 days per season. I saw the marketing materials, and I thought it was a great idea for a utility vehicle and didn't think much else of it. There was a guy in our lease who was a total tool. I wasn't mean to him (like the other guys were), but he WAS insufferable. Just a jackass who constantly complained and talked without saying anything. When those vehicles hit the dealership he had one that week. Ruint. Now I can't look at one and not think of him.

I'd never seen the scope roll cage. I think it's kinda kewl in a operatory/snipery kind of way, though it would make more sense for the days of yore when bumping your scope could knock it off zero. Now you can throw them down range and they hold zero (not an IOR of course). But...RUINT.

Now, if I ever see one of these in the wild, I'm not going to think of anyone but Dudeperfect. First impressions count.

Wait… starting at around 9 seconds. The camera is moving. So he either had a cameraman downrange (Mr. I shoot and video solo) while shooting the beer at a mile, or he shot at 50y while running a camera with the other hand.

I suppose he could have shot it at 50y with a cameraman at his side, but that is unlikely since he is such an honest guy.🤣

The more videos he puts up, the more the BS unravels. He will prob claim it is a remote controlled camera at a mile.

Stop posting this guys videos. Ignore him and let him go the way of other fakers.
tenor.gif

If windowlicker was anything other than a fake, a liar, or a charlatan, he would reply to this thread, and ask for a challenge. He would prove his worth.

Its impossible, he cant. He is a fake, a liar and charlatan. He has excuse after excuse why he CANT. He is a no body.
A lot of talk and not a lot of substance.

Reactions: iceng
The showdown scene with the shotgun and the courtroom scene could have been epic cinema, but they punted. And no mention of the 10th Black King. Remington could have made a killing on the promotion
I remember it being a Winchester M70 in the book

There is no fucking way that is real. He says after the first one that he could see it was 2" low. How much scope would it take to see a bullet hole at 500 on paper? I could understand seeing a splash on steel at that distance, but not a bullet hole, especially without a shoot-N-see.
I can easily spot my bullet holes on white paper at 600 yards with a 6.5 bullets.
I'm using a 8-40 ZCO for reference. I became my own spotter :ROFLMAO:

this is a good week first flip and now this, I love SH
For sure. I missed this go down 3 weeks ago and just saw it after searching for something just now. The problem is it was so entertaining that I read the 2 pages worth of that clowns rant and now I forgot what I was originally trying to look up. Whatever question I had it will forever go unsolved I guess RIP

• Haha
Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Flip had a change of heart. Apologied to hmfic and the community for being a huge canoe.
Wrote some stupid made up story in the 3rd person about meds making him fat and stupid. Went off meds and got more stupid.
Lots of popcorn. Flipe kept saying this is it, he wont come back,.. in every reply he did, which he kept coming back to say.

No one cared. Flip probably has canoe sized butt hurt.. plus maybe prison time ? Who knows. I dont believe anything i read on the net. Could have been a troll, could be real, could be a mix of actually flip, but more lies to gain sympathy.

I dont even believe this post.. because its on the internet.
85a46f.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: carbonbased
I was mistaken, he's still posting. Here he is using "Coriolis" to allow him to do a cold bore shot on a quarter at 500 yards.

It's amazing to read the comments. All the guys believe this shit. It's easy to be a fraud these days. And AI is in its infancy.

Reactions: XP1K and Taylorbok
Not impossible, but highly unlikely with 1st shot.
Same thing like a man in one video I saw hitting a 24" target at 1000 yards with balloon on it using just handgun without optics in 2nd shot.
Possible yes, but on 102nd shot (if you have a good spotter) :)

Ive 1st shot 700m on a full size ipsc off hand with a rifle. On video. Go on.. someone call me out. Ill see if i can find it. Old video with a mate we did years ago.

I was buying time while i find it !!!.
I’ll just go full ham dramatica while you’re looking then

That’s a bunch of shit you liarfag! Professional glamour shots and 4k video or that shit never happened! At all! Ever!

How’d I do?

• Haha
Reactions: carbonbased
Fuck me running, is he gone?! I needed a 308 Ackley Improved load

Ive 1st shot 700m on a full size ipsc off hand with a rifle. On video. Go on.. someone call me out. Ill see if i can find it. Old video with a mate we did years ago.
I blew a gnats wings off at 1200 yds, offhand with my AR running a 1-6LPVO. I got video of it too. I zip tied a go pro to the bullet and you can see the video from when it exits the barrel until it hits the gnats wings and goes off into a mountainside where it goes dark.

Look, I’ll admit that I really only slipped into this hilarious mess ar the last page for some fun and have zero interest in watching some self-promoting you-sless tuber.

I just came here to post that I did, in fact hit a can of red spray paint at one mile on my first shot with .338 LM. Now, I wasn’t aiming at the can and didn’t even realize it was there. But it was easy to see the impact when the can exploded.

We were shooting in a cut through of trees and I didn’t know how much wind was up above the tree line. Apparently a lot, since the can was about 6 ft right and 2 ft low of my intended target.

On the plus side. That impact gave me such a good wind read that the next three were center target within a 14” group.

its so obvious , his videos are just posting videos of the target being hit, no trace no overview, no trigger cam etc

does he have an credentials? Any comp wins or military service? But then again his gloves are tacticool and of course his pocket bullets make him legit.

wonder what @Lowlight thinks hahha

Last edited:
It's a variation of a mirage ulr chassis, Anvil bipod, can't remember who makes the break, i o r valdata crusader, blueprinted Tac 338 action on the best of three barrels I have. Ibi 34 in chambered with my dies, which are minimum Sammy spec. Jewel, or jim? Can't remember Pro Comp trigger at 0.8 Oz.
My best loads are in Lapua brass, turned and trimmed and uniformed after first firing. 1.5 thou neck tension, 300 grain Hornady atips, and the good loads that I used in the video, that round was ramshot LRT. Just found rotumbo... much excite...
105.5 grains of that LRT, 3044 FPS with an extreme spread of two. Yes, two. Obviously did the entire powder load tuning and overall length tuning. Not that this is relevant to literally anything except for my gun, but I am 26 thou of jam. My Barrel is throated for these 300 grain atips at this length. Magazine capacity is 4.050. Uhhhh... what am I missing? After uniforming primer Pockets I have six thousands of pressure on the CCI 250s. I sort of sort bullets and primers by weight, I just eliminate the extreme 10%. I think that is completely pointless. Not sure though. My powder node is 0. 6 grain wide, loading in the middle of course. My overall length node is 8 thou wide, loading at the top six. I keep my Barrel glass clean. I really never fire more than six or seven between cleanings, I really never fire more than two or three shots on a range day. Unless it's at the actual range, I'll go through like 20 but it gets inconsistent. Make sure to treat with lockease graphite suspended in alcohol after cleaning for no cold bore shift! Obviously also easier to clean. I do not tip the atips, but I do for the 300 grain Burger otm hybrids.

I don't know why you guys want to know these things. As you may or may not know, it is completely rifle specific. None of this data does you any good.
I've been wondering why you're censoring out your cuss words, and then with this post I figured out that you're using talk to text.

AI confirmed.

Reactions: lash
It's a variation of a mirage ulr chassis, Anvil bipod, can't remember who makes the break, i o r valdata crusader, blueprinted Tac 338 action on the best of three barrels I have. Ibi 34 in chambered with my dies, which are minimum Sammy spec. Jewel, or jim? Can't remember Pro Comp trigger at 0.8 Oz.
My best loads are in Lapua brass, turned and trimmed and uniformed after first firing. 1.5 thou neck tension, 300 grain Hornady atips, and the good loads that I used in the video, that round was ramshot LRT. Just found rotumbo... much excite...
105.5 grains of that LRT, 3044 FPS with an extreme spread of two. Yes, two. Obviously did the entire powder load tuning and overall length tuning. Not that this is relevant to literally anything except for my gun, but I am 26 thou of jam. My Barrel is throated for these 300 grain atips at this length. Magazine capacity is 4.050. Uhhhh... what am I missing? After uniforming primer Pockets I have six thousands of pressure on the CCI 250s. I sort of sort bullets and primers by weight, I just eliminate the extreme 10%. I think that is completely pointless. Not sure though. My powder node is 0. 6 grain wide, loading in the middle of course. My overall length node is 8 thou wide, loading at the top six. I keep my Barrel glass clean. I really never fire more than six or seven between cleanings, I really never fire more than two or three shots on a range day. Unless it's at the actual range, I'll go through like 20 but it gets inconsistent. Make sure to treat with lockease graphite suspended in alcohol after cleaning for no cold bore shift! Obviously also easier to clean. I do not tip the atips, but I do for the 300 grain Burger otm hybrids.

I don't know why you guys want to know these things. As you may or may not know, it is completely rifle specific. None of this data does you any good.
Wait a minute! You had a TAC338 action blueprinted? Hahaha!

There is no fucking way that is real. He says after the first one that he could see it was 2" low. How much scope would it take to see a bullet hole at 500 on paper? I could understand seeing a splash on steel at that distance, but not a bullet hole, especially without a shoot-N-see.
On a perfect day I can see my 6.5mm bullets holes on white paper at 600 yards with my 5-25 pmii.

Yeah, he's really kind of smug and dismissive in his videos. And the lack of detail just makes it more suspicious.
You would think he would list out load info, atmospherics, specifics about the rifle, chamber, trigger, optics, etc... but nothing, just a showoff video.

There is this jem also.

Shot that tight of group didn’t adjust parallax once, an took his head off the rifle after every shot and didn’t readjust or even check for it… hmmmmm not sayings it impossible just fishy.

Last edited:
4 things.
- It protects the $4200 scope, from the 37 lb rifle. I am not gentle with my things. And my vehicle is literally too small to carry the case.
- I have a little bungee attached to my Charlie tarac, attaches to the scope armor. You know, so if I screw up something it doesn't go rolling down the mountain side.
- it's a great platform for my Kydex rain shield, when I'm shooting in the rain or the snow, gives me a little awning so no water gets in the scope, on the dials, or in the action.
- it looks tits
1-3 maybe… 4 absolutely not 😂 but each there own

I was mistaken, he's still posting. Here he is using "Coriolis" to allow him to do a cold bore shot on a quarter at 500 yards.

It's amazing to read the comments. All the guys believe this shit. It's easy to be a fraud these days. And AI is in its infancy.

It's very possible that most of those comments and views are alts or bots, it's not uncommon for lesser known streaming sites to artificially inflate views and donations to fake numbers and get more advertisers.

It's very possible that most of those comments and views are alts or bots, it's not uncommon for lesser known streaming sites to artificially inflate views and donations to fake numbers and get more advertisers.
And look how many hits he generated from appearing on here. At least five times as many people as posted that they did so, I’d my estimate. Not counting a small percentage like myself that didn’t waste time.
AI use and chat bots has made a whole new type of show clown available that didn’t have the knowledge themselves before.

I’ll bet his numbers have tripled or much more since he hooked into this little niche corner. Why that probably means it spilled over to other actual precision rifle oriented sites too. He’s laughing all the way to the fucking bank.