• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

3 MILS RIGHT August Tactical Match 8/20

ceross1975

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2008
Keller, Texas
www.rossgunworks.com
As some of you already know, we slid July's match to August. So if this looks familiar that's why. If you already paid for the July match you are registered for this match. If anyone has a question, feel free to pm me or give me a call.

Thanks to all of you shooters who attended the June match! This is going to be a two man team match similar to June's match with one major difference, both shooters will be using a carbine rifle and a pistol You will have to work as a team to complete this course of fire. Shooters can plan on seeing distances to max of 500. This match will focus on movement exercises and non typical firing positions. Price is $60.00 per person, so $120.00 per team. Please pre register for the match on the website www.3milsright.com I will post a paypal button today. If you want to send a check pm me and I can give you an address. This is limited to 20 teams. Trophies awarded to top three places and class winners Thanks for your support. If you have any questions please pm me or email me.

Re: 3 MILS RIGHT August Tactical Match 8/20

I'll go if I can get a partner. Anyone looking???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamesb74</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll go if I can get a partner. Anyone looking??? </div></div>
If I can get off work I will shoot it with you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alpha 01</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamesb74</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll go if I can get a partner. Anyone looking??? </div></div>
If I can get off work I will shoot it with you
</div></div>

Sounds good let me know.

Dang it... I'm out of town.

Hey Chuck, hook Viking up with Mike if they need partners!

~ Lo-Cap

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: millman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any cash payback on this one? </div></div>

Not
For Oakies

No cash payback for the match.

Spin Drift is wanting to sponsor something Friday evening. We have not finalized the details on this, but I expect some type of cash payback from that side match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_VIKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm there!! Can't wait...gotta get some kind of practice in for this! Gonna be a surprise since I didn't get to make the June meet. </div></div>

Count me in V I K I N G

Looking forward to this one. Should I bring a better stock for paddling this time????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reemer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_VIKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm there!! Can't wait...gotta get some kind of practice in for this! Gonna be a surprise since I didn't get to make the June meet. </div></div>

Count me in V I K I N G </div></div>

Good! 'bout time you showed up in here!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_VIKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reemer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_VIKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm there!! Can't wait...gotta get some kind of practice in for this! Gonna be a surprise since I didn't get to make the June meet. </div></div>

Good! 'bout time you showed up in here!</div></div>

HAHAHA, so it will be "Team The Viking Reemer"

All,

Just a courtesy heads up, the RPG/3MR team is currently involved in the filming of a documetary for a weapon build/testing for a major company in the hi tech market. The documentary crew will be filming during this match. This will be shown on network television and the Internet. Please be advised you may be shown in this documentary. If this is something you wish to not be in please let us know as soon as possible so we can figure out a way to accommodate you.

All persons who do not mind being in this documentary will be required to sign a release.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SGT ROSS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No paddles required this time. </div></div>
Of course not...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SGT ROSS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not this match. Next one is bolt match </div></div>

Cool, not trying to knock this thread off course. But is the next bolt gun match on your website's calendar?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SGT ROSS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All,

Just a courtesy heads up, the RPG/3MR team is currently involved in the filming of a documetary for a weapon build/testing for a major company in the hi tech market. The documentary crew will be filming during this match. This will be shown on network television and the Internet. Please be advised you may be shown in this documentary. If this is something you wish to not be in please let us know as soon as possible so we can figure out a way to accommodate you.

All persons who do not mind being in this documentary will be required to sign a release. </div></div>

mmmm...I may have to break out the Viking helmet for this match!
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Airone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_VIKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reemer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_VIKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm there!! Can't wait...gotta get some kind of practice in for this! Gonna be a surprise since I didn't get to make the June meet. </div></div>

Good! 'bout time you showed up in here!</div></div>

HAHAHA, so it will be "Team The Viking Reemer" </div></div>
d-bag!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SGT ROSS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rico
We do have a special anfib stage dedicated to you. </div></div>
I'm geared up and ready, just got a new speargun I've been dying to try out along with a water-proof ninja suit. Wish I could make it!!

If C-3 still needs a partner I'm gonna swing out to this one as well. I got a 3x on my Eotech and I slapped an old stock pack on my butt stock. That should get er done!

Rico me boy, I wish I could see that "special stage" again.

Not sure I can make this match, moving day down here I think that weekend. And if Momma ain't happy......

Mike! What up? Shoot me a text sometime... my phone had an unrelated boating accident and i don't have your number.

I'm trying to get out of my obligation to make this match since Chuck and I spent the afternoon getting my AR configured. "You can be my wingman anytime."

~ Rico

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this a go? </div></div>

This thing is happening. I confirmed that w/ SGT Ross this afternoon. I'll be there with a complete noob. Should be fun.

Yes this is a go for sure. Right now we have ten teams signed up. If you have not paid but have told me you are coming please register and pay through website. We ask you to do this so we can plan and have enough range officers to handle stages. It costs a fair amount of money to put on a match. When people no show it causes us to over plan for RO's and costs us money.

We look forward to seeing everyone next weekend.

Justin p and myself are in. Chuck you gonna give us some heads up? I am hoping there will be shots to atleast 5 or 6?????

A reminder to everyone signed up for tomorrows match. Safety brief will begin at 0600 with firing to follow shortly after. Please do not be late to the brief. You will not be permitted to fire if you miss the safety brief. If you have any questions please contact me today to get them answered. My cell and Internet coverage at the range is sparse.

Folks, gotta say, in spite of the heat, today's event kicked ass! The blind gulley stage - 2 thumbs up!! The clay pigeon stage...what a challenge!!
The entire event was excellent show put on by Chuck & Mo. RO's were fantastic!
Thnx to all for a great time.

...Rico, due to recent brain-eating zombie amoeba attacks, no water courses!!!