• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.308 Winchester silvertip 150gr bullet pricing

MOOSEKNUCKLE

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2009
Ohio
I just bought about 300 pounds of reload bullets which are mostly .308.
There are 1000 Win silvertip 150 gr bullets that I want to sell. Does anyone know what they are worth???

Re: .308 Winchester silvertip 150gr bullet pricing

Moose, check midwayusa.com, lockstockandbarrel.com, natchezss.com they should give ya an idea. Although to sell on the hide ya need more than 50 posts and a completed profile is usually a very good idea....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MOOSEKNUCKLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just bought about 300 pounds of reload bullets which are mostly .308.
There are 1000 Win silvertip 150 gr bullets that I want to sell. Does anyone know what they are worth??? </div></div>

Are these real deal Silvertips of old, or are they the latter aluminum capped POS projos'?

I dont have a clue. I just listed 100 of them on gunbroker with pics. Just search under reload supplies ".308 silvertip" and they should come up. They have a flat nose.My username there is BEARDEDCLAM (some other asshole stole my MOOSEKNUCKLE).
I will try to get my post up but Ive been busy at work. Id love to get some info on a good .223 bolt gun that I can strap a nice Leupold 6.5x20x50 on.